PDA

View Full Version : plz answer dis question asap???????!!!!!!!!!

Shifty
16-05-03, 11:51 AM
has der bin ne1 on claimin to be a copper from avon and summerset pigs. either wit the name skippy or the police?

this is important plz answer asap
cheers

Shifty
16-05-03, 11:52 AM
for the ip addy check out
http://www.wiltshirecruise.co.uk/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=910&s=2f913d669cf86c97f5fa939c06c884dd

wisewood
16-05-03, 11:58 AM
I've not seen anyone like you described there mate - and I am online here all the time. Literally... ask anyone.

I have made a note of the IP and will keep an eye out for you though...

whats the problem?

Shifty
16-05-03, 12:00 PM
cheers.
the problem is on various cruise sites in da south and west and on cruse board der has bin sum1 posin as pigs or r.
and warnin us bout wot wud happen if we wer in avon and summerset and bout boy racers u no all da usuall shite

wisewood
16-05-03, 12:03 PM
hmmmm

not had any of that around these parts, but then again if they are using cruise sites they probably searched for cruise sites, which probably wouldnt bring up novaload anyway.

jkhilton
16-05-03, 12:25 PM
wtf is wit dis fone txt???

it makes messages more hassle than they are worth to read!

bfuller
16-05-03, 05:39 PM
ye buoy spel stuf propa

Ben (lurk75)
16-05-03, 05:54 PM
lol yup its not worth cruising round here, they just lift your cars!

Tilly
16-05-03, 06:13 PM
shifty thats on our ccs site lol
we went to weston last week a group of 6 cars just for a drink and a meal and the pigs came bak on our site sying u push ur luck if u r seen in the area again ur cars will be crushed wtf ??

Ben (lurk75)
16-05-03, 06:19 PM
my friend lives in weston and went into mcdonalds for his tea and got his car ripped apart and given a notice that if he gets caught cruising again it will be destroyed!

he only lived 500 yards away!

Will
16-05-03, 06:20 PM
police are rubbish

Aragorn
16-05-03, 06:21 PM
cruising wasnt illegal last time i checked

but to me cruising means driving around in yer car, not parking up at the local <enter large retail company here> carpark and fucking around :o

biggest problem is - there are normally a few wanks who think they are "god" and fuck it up for everyone else

most ppl from a board like this would go to check out other cars etc not to start fucking around with burnouts and handbrake turns etc in a public area - the NL meets are a perfect example

biggest problem the cops have is that the same wankers who cause the problems get even worse when the police turn up - u start fuckin em about swearing n shit then they'll bust your ass for the smallest thing

imagine a police car pulling into the likes of one of our meets in MK - there aint fuck all they can do - they'd prolly chat to ya about the cars etc if they were sound enough :roll:

wheelspin in public carpark with lots of folk around = dangerous driving, theres a nice ban
parked in space chatting to mates = parked in space chatting to mates, nowt they can do

its not like they are being unreasonable - its DANGEROUS end of story - u get muppets trying to do burn outs in 4wd cars n shit

i say most of the folk are innocent and have ruined it for the rest of us - not much we can do about that now
[/rant]

Tilly
16-05-03, 06:24 PM
no "Boyracers" decide to drive like pricks not cruisers

we all meet on a sunday nite and have 2-4 cars that act like twats but just cause we park up doesnt mean we all are cruisers

Breeny
16-05-03, 06:25 PM
cruising wasnt illegal last time i checked

Technically it is by the laws that were introduced for all the ravers back in the 80's, something about having a group of people causing public nuisance.

There are new laws that have just been passed by government too which permits the police to confiscate your car after a written warning if your casuing public nuisance.

Yet another law thats gonna happen soon its that police are gonna be able to fine you on the spot for certain offences.

Sadly its just a few that spoil it for everyone but this is the way it goes... Theres nothing that can really be done about it anymore apart from "legal cruises"

Ben (lurk75)
16-05-03, 06:32 PM
Avon and Somerset seem to be the least tolerant of cruising as well, one night i was going to the Video shop and there was a "suspected" cruise so they shut the entire area of cribbs causeway wich includes a Cinema complex and about 5-6 fast food resturants.

novacrap
16-05-03, 11:13 PM
I know the answer, I'm a fukking d1ck!

Ben (lurk75)
17-05-03, 09:36 AM
hmmm now that is random!