moffat
14-08-10, 03:02 PM
Car Make: vauxhall
Car Model: nova
Engine Size: 1200
Registration Year: 92 j
Mileage: 80,000

Description:

hi guys selling my nova as im after a corsa B now, 1992 j reg merit originally in silk violet, bought it as a project but havnt managed to complete it, however i have managed to do a fair bit of work, new wings, doors, bonnet, back archs (****ed them up so need redone or quarters) painted with rattle can black paint to make it one colour for the time being back archs are in white primer. the car will be on standard suspension, standard 1.2 brakes, runs very well hardly uses any water or oil. is fitted with a blue sri interior, gsi steering wheel and 4 dial clocks and nova luxe grey door cappings, outsite has gsi front bumper, gsi spoiler and comes on cavalier expression wheels 15"

does need some welding to rear chassic legs and springs seats and a couple of plates on the rear inner archs.

any questions just ask, i am open to sensible offers ideally would like to swap for a 1.0/1.2 corsa B

tax 2 months
mot up at end of year, will need brake pads and discs and the welding done to the rear

is still silk violet on the v5 as roof aint painted black.

Price: 550 ono
Contact Details:

Pictures:

pics on request

cheers craig

gc_vaux
14-08-10, 05:16 PM
I'v got a corsa sport if that's any use to you. Check the for sale section

moffat
14-08-10, 05:34 PM
bit far away mate

gc_vaux
14-08-10, 05:42 PM
bit far away mate

Might be able to bring it down to you. got family in fife i can stay with so journey isnt too long.. can you send pics over ? can sort cash alternatively if the corsas no good.

moffat
14-08-10, 05:43 PM
ill pm you pics mate the corsa would be ideal