PDA

View Full Version : Not Vauxhall but RARE Pug 306 Sedan 2.0ST

keithrg
13-08-10, 12:10 PM
Peugeot 306 ST very rare 2.0 model sedan (saloon) 1996 with Tax till 31 oct
This is a fab car with eletric windows, tilt and slight sunroof, also eletric mirrors
Alarm, deadlocks and remote central locking with 2 keys
Key coded immobilizer
Auto gear box which is spot on
4 door with split folding rear seats
Recent discs and pads all round with receipts at a cost of over £300
stacks of history, cigerate lighter wheel jack and brace, owners manual, original mats etc.
drives superbly and has nearly new locking wheel nuts at a cost of £30
Radio Cassete and temperature display etc
sensor for oil temp gauge on sump but not wired
Interior is superb condition and every thing bearing the drivers window winder works (£20 for repair kit on ebay)
solid underneath and no rusty body work.
When I bought it the radiator was leaking so this has been rectified, the bonnet stay, was broken so sussed a better proceedure for it to prevent any accidentail damage. Just needs a tie or new plastic clamp to sort near or perfectly.
Exterior is very good minor dent to drivers side passanger door and slight marking to rear drivers side bumper but easy enough to repair/ cover up if wanted to.
She has received a good jet wash, oil and filter change, plugs and filters checked and cleaned
She passed everything without a advisory on mot except for the emmisions as it produced .46% at fast idle I got this down to .40% with a cleaned air filter. I have then tried CATACLEAN AT £16 but emissions still . %.
I was trying to source 4ltrs of e85 fuel to lower emmisions or 1lt or ethernol but you cant seem to buy either of these in the uk.
Another route I considered was to cut the lamdba wire and send a direct voltage to adjust the fueling as its running rich but no one seems to know what wire it would be.
You could try the above or
a new lumdba sensor £40 ebay
(pos a new Cat £67)
considering the above Im looking for £300 cash NO OFFERS
So for £400 you could well have a fantastic car. 300car+40sensor+40mot+20window repair kit.
Can be driven away as long as taking it straight to garage for repairs
]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee303/mrloopey/pug/pug1.jpg
more pics at
http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee303/mrloopey/pug/

keithrg
15-08-10, 07:19 PM
also has 3 point centre seat belt, armrest and rear curtousy light.
Will Put full mot on it and full valet including window repaired for £500 cash