PDA

View Full Version : price of std novas

Pages : [1] 2

Sloth
12-08-10, 06:57 PM
following on from humbrol number 186's thread, are std low mile novas worth 2.5k? (matt brown)

i understand that stock ones are getting rarer but srsly?

comments opinions welcome. and no arguments:thumb:

MattBrown
12-08-10, 06:59 PM
Jelous.com/Icantafforditsoilltakethepissoutofthemanwiththecas hwhocan

Sloth
12-08-10, 07:02 PM
err, i made my offer, based on what ive seen same/similar cars go for. and i have an xe nova, thats taxed mot'd and on the road. im far from jealous.

vaughanmc
12-08-10, 07:03 PM
I wouldn't personally say there worth that much mate...For what he has there...£1500 max as it's nothing special really

Maybe if it was an SR, GTE etc maybe nearer £2k

Sloth
12-08-10, 07:06 PM
ok, cool. out of interest what did it go for matt?

Alex J
12-08-10, 07:16 PM
i would pay top doller for a minter! im after a white g plate nova star if i ever find one!

Benn
12-08-10, 07:32 PM
People on owners clubs will always sell them for way more than they are worth, it how it works (see make money)

Buy it from some old bird that its taken to her friends for 22 years and only has 15k on it and she'll want bugger all for it.

Edd
12-08-10, 07:34 PM
Matt you sold that minter then ?

Andy
12-08-10, 07:36 PM
I would never pay more than a grand for a nova,RS it aint!!
2500 would get you a tidy s2 with good history

Edd
12-08-10, 07:39 PM
Just seen the forsale thread.

Going by those prices I got a good deal when I got my new shell off Rich then lol

But seriously £2.5k for a standard mk2 ?
And £3.5k for a standard mk1 ?

Kids these days obviously have way to much spare cash. lol

Sloth
12-08-10, 07:41 PM
i dont think he got 2.5 k for it, he said double my offer which is 1800. 2.5k can get you a useable let nova.....

Andy
12-08-10, 07:43 PM
i dont think he got 2.5 k for it, he said double my offer which is 1800. 2.5k can get you a useable let nova.....
a lad who lives 2mins from me chaz_turbo on here,sold his beautifully built let gsi for 3100.Which was built to perfection.How the fukk can a standard nova without even so much as a rev counter or electric windows,warrant a price tag of 2500?! At the end of the day, the only good thing you are getting,and probably the only part that wont be binned is the shell lol lol

Sloth
12-08-10, 07:44 PM
edd, see my sig.

brainsnova
12-08-10, 07:45 PM
^^^^^^^ agreed £500-£700 for a nice standard model anything more go out and get an xe or let for over £2500

Graeme
12-08-10, 07:47 PM
Sloth it was shockingly close to the asking price

Sloth
12-08-10, 07:48 PM
a lad who lives 2mins from me chaz_turbo on here,sold his beautifully built let gsi for 3100.Which was built to perfection.How the fukk can a standard nova without even so much as a rev counter or electric windows,warrant a price tag of 2500?! At the end of the day, the only good thing you are getting,and probably the only part that wont be binned is the shell lol lol

exactly. maybe in 10 years.....lol

bmw156
12-08-10, 07:51 PM
its all supply and demand.
novas are not being made any more.
and being scrapped weekly probably.
there are not many left/available like matts one.
that why i think people want high money.

on the other side, people charging 2k for a piece of 80's metal in the shape of a car, which wasnt the best in its day.

i would rather go out and pay 2k for a nice 205gti or a mk1 golf GTI because they are quick and have a bigger following IMO.

and if matt (anybody) asks 2.5k for his nova, and someone is silly enough to buy it for that price or close to, then the buyer is the fool IMO.

Sloth
12-08-10, 07:53 PM
Sloth it was shockingly close to the asking price

id feel robbed. :wtf:

are people seeing them as investments?

robertdevlin69
12-08-10, 07:54 PM
and if matt (anybody) asks 2.5k for his nova, and someone is silly enough to buy it for that price or close to, then the buyer is the fool IMO.[/quote]

+1

if someone pays for it so what not anyone elses problem

stop bitching

Graeme
12-08-10, 07:56 PM
If I was starting from scratch I'd pay it no problem, do out think Keith's car would be as nice if it started out as a rusty mess, with loads of patches on the chassis legs and bog in every panel, obviously it looks super clean because it started out like that and he has added to it

Why not start with the best you can afford, I think its more stupid to put a fast/big engine in a bodged shell rather than pay over the odds for a minter

SRimon
12-08-10, 08:00 PM
Hmmm this is true. I've just sold my SR (40's, Magnex, Billies etc) for £2000 which I think is a fair price.

I'd pay £1000-1500 for a low miler minter merit though.

Sloth
12-08-10, 08:03 PM
devlin, im not bitching, its an honest question, as more and more seem to go for stupid cash. graeme i see your point, but tbh if you xe that fter spending 700 doing it, it wont be worth 3200. more like 2.5 originally asked, so your onto a loser. only way to make on it is to carcoon it for 10 years and then sell.

craig green
12-08-10, 08:07 PM
As always, they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay. If no one answers your ads, or calls about the sale, you drop your price. On the other hand, if you get loads of calls or hundreds of bids, people will no doubt climb over themselves to buy it & the seller would be silly to budge on price.

Personally I do think the values have gone a bit silly, but Novas are thin on the ground now, a scarce sight on the roads & it is encouraging for anyone looking to keep one for the future or as an investment.

Graeme
12-08-10, 08:07 PM
Nobody has ever though cars are an investment, there the biggest waste of money ever, but if you plan to build a five figure project your not going to start with something thats fit for scrap are you?

SRimon
12-08-10, 08:08 PM
Nobody has ever though cars are an investment, there the biggest waste of money ever, but if you plan to build a five figure project your not going to start with something thats fit for scrap are you?

My dad's car has gone from 16k in value to 35k lol

MattBrown
12-08-10, 08:09 PM

I said alot more than double;)

Its sold, and the person buying it will let people know.

Weather or not he decides too, is upto him.

General Baxter
12-08-10, 08:10 PM

crashing my astra worked out well lol

MattBrown
12-08-10, 08:12 PM

The asking price is a mere pittance of what will be spent.

End of, its worth it, because, A, how many minters are around? And B, he wants, I have. ETC:thumb:

Edd
With Hartley saying 'cheers Matt' in the forsale thread that kind of gives it away tho lol

MattBrown
My dad's car has gone from 16k in value to 35k lol

What car out of curiosity?

And 16k back when?

Sloth
12-08-10, 08:18 PM
i know of people buying cossies back in the day just to sell on later. same as alot of ferrari f40's.

matt if you got more than 2k for it, well done, your dick turpin mask is in the post :d

General Baxter
12-08-10, 08:19 PM
i bet the speedo has another 0 on it,

i dont care on what the state the cars in id WANT fully backed up history,

but **** paying over £2k,

i would not even pay over £2k for kieths let, its nova ffs lol

burgo
12-08-10, 08:20 PM
considering there was a gorgeous low milage mk1 on the bay for around £1300 for a while i cant see how a mk2 can be worth double

General Baxter
12-08-10, 08:21 PM
becasue gays want mk2's lol

paul james
12-08-10, 08:21 PM
If I was starting from scratch I'd pay it no problem, do out think Keith's car would be as nice if it started out as a rusty mess, with loads of patches on the chassis legs and bog in every panel, obviously it looks super clean because it started out like that and he has added to it

Why not start with the best you can afford, I think its more stupid to put a fast/big engine in a bodged shell rather than pay over the odds for a minter

Agreed, if you think of how much it can cost to fix up a well worn nova, plus all the hours involved, spending high in the first place to get a minter is really the more sensible choice. Not that I am sensible though - ploughing time and money into a Nova most would have scrapped.

Andy
12-08-10, 08:22 PM
joff???

Sloth
12-08-10, 08:23 PM
a 16 vtb, biggest pile of scrap, now look at her....

burgo
12-08-10, 08:26 PM
Agreed, if you think of how much it can cost to fix up a well worn nova, plus all the hours involved, spending high in the first place to get a minter is really the more sensible choice. Not that I am sensible though - ploughing time and money into a Nova most would have scrapped.if standard minters are really worth 2k im going to start restoring them

SRimon
12-08-10, 08:31 PM
What car out of curiosity?

And 16k back when?

16k on 2007

Austin Healey 100M

steviegsi
12-08-10, 08:31 PM
For a serious build like keiths or bens, a few thousand is a drop in the ocean for a clean one that rust issues aren't going to be an issue. But it really would have to be like new for that money. The hassle it would take out of it would be worth it over buying a rough one. And at the end of the day, as others have said , no one was forced to pay X for it. Matt stuck up a price and made a deal. Fair play to him and good luck to whoever bought it!

Is the new owner going to let it or what's going to happen?

GDN16v
12-08-10, 08:32 PM
a 16 vtb, biggest pile of scrap, now look at her....

A16VTB was a not to bad condition van!;)

Rob
i would pay top doller for a minter! im after a white g plate nova star if i ever find one!

theres one in out local autotrader iirc 1500 quid

bmw156
if standard minters are really worth 2k im going to start restoring them

you would have to be really good to get to showroom condition.

and there is a difference between restored mint and original mint.

i know i can tell the difference between restored and original.

MattBrown
12-08-10, 08:33 PM
16k on 2007

Austin Healey 100M

The bubble will burst dude.

E-type jags.

Dads mates had 30+ of them, fixedheads, dropheads etc.

Pre boom, during the boom and after.

Could get one for £20k, then they started doing 65K, now back to £20-£30k

Everything goes in waves.

MattBrown
12-08-10, 08:34 PM
you would have to be really good to get to showroom condition.

and there is a difference between restored mint and original mint.

i know i can tell the difference between restored and original.

And that is the differance.

Burgo, if your having to restore one to mint it, its not mint.

"its mint, but has 3 new pannels, doors, and the legs are plated"

Mint is mint, rusted, is restored;)

MattBrown
12-08-10, 08:35 PM
For a serious build like keiths or bens, a few thousand is a drop in the ocean for a clean one that rust issues aren't going to be an issue. But it really would have to be like new for that money. The hassle it would take out of it would be worth it over buying a rough one. And at the end of the day, as others have said , no one was forced to pay X for it. Matt stuck up a price and made a deal. Fair play to him and good luck to whoever bought it!

Is the new owner going to let it or what's going to happen?

All he said, was "It will be at billing 2011, sporting over 400bhp, and will be HIS perfect nova:thumb:

General Baxter
12-08-10, 08:37 PM
Mint is mint,

now matt, if he backs out ill be intrested, but ill view it how i view other cars, screwdrivers and a hammer on the chassis legs ;)

i put a hole in a door once doing this lol

amggsi
12-08-10, 08:39 PM
The way I see it, a LET can be built if you spend the money, but no matter how much you spend you can NEVER recreate an original genuine car.

MattBrown
12-08-10, 08:40 PM
now matt, if he backs out ill be intrested, but ill view it how i view other cars, screwdrivers and a hammer on the chassis legs ;)

i put a hole in a door once doing this lol

If he does he does, it can sit here untill im ready to dip it and let it.

He is under no pressure.

And lol, I wouldnt like to try hitting one of my cars with a hammer, I dont deal in shat, so you can tell its mint just by looking:roll:

General Baxter
12-08-10, 08:46 PM
And lol, I wouldnt like to try hitting one of my cars with a hammer, I dont deal in shat, so you can tell its mint just by looking:roll:

i do it when i test drive delivery mile cars lol

let alone ones that have been sitting in a field for 20 years lol

Edd
12-08-10, 08:47 PM
Surely tho Matt you would of been better off keeping it as went you now back to square one ?

burgo
12-08-10, 08:51 PM
And that is the differance.

Burgo, if your having to restore one to mint it, its not mint.

"its mint, but has 3 new pannels, doors, and the legs are plated"

Mint is mint, rusted, is restored;)what a load of ****, restoring a car doesnt mean its rotten. and how can something thats restored not be considered mint!!! idiot, that means nearly all the concours condition classic cars at shows aren't mint :confused: you chat ****

oh and martin i am facking good ;) not that that is the point, you claim people like keith pay x amount for a mint standard car, surly all he was concerned about is that there was no rot which a restored one would have. the only time it matters if it is standard and mint is if the person intends to show it like that, like matts ski

MattBrown
12-08-10, 08:54 PM
what a load of ****, restoring a car doesnt mean its rotten. and how can something thats restored not be considered mint!!! idiot, that means nearly all the concours condition classic cars at shows aren't mint :confused: you chat ****

oh and martin i am facking good ;) not that that is the point, you claim people like keith pay x amount for a mint standard car, surly all he was concerned about is that there was no rot which a restored one would have. the only time it matters if it is standard and mint is if the person intends to show it like that, like matts ski

Ok, so you recon you could make money restoring cars?

Bodyshops are £50+ an hour now:(

brainsnova
12-08-10, 08:56 PM
mint is over used

MattBrown
12-08-10, 08:56 PM
mint is over used

How would you describe it then matey?:thumb:

burgo
12-08-10, 08:57 PM

Bodyshops are £50+ an hour now:(i work in a bodyshop ;) so yes i do think i could very easily

mk1nova_rich
12-08-10, 08:57 PM
mint is over used

definitely, and Matt while i don't doubt that your Nova is very clean, i don't think its mint :thumb:

MattBrown
12-08-10, 08:58 PM
definitely, and Matt while i don't doubt that your Nova is very clean, i don't think its mint :thumb:

How come? Genuine question?

paul james
12-08-10, 08:59 PM

Bodyshops are £50+ an hour now:(

Answered your own question there! :)

MattBrown
12-08-10, 09:01 PM
Answered your own question there! :)

He wants to buy them and restore them, not restore them for peoplelol

General Baxter
12-08-10, 09:03 PM
matt did you see burgo repair on his TD,

that was a good repair, even tho it looked rough and was done quick, lol

MattBrown
12-08-10, 09:04 PM
matt did you see burgo repair on his TD,

that was a good repair, even tho it looked rough and was done quick, lol

No doubt it was a good repair.

But its the "looked rough" bit.

If your selling a mint car, you cant say it looks roughlol

Maybe he will make money doing it, but i cant see it tbh:(

General Baxter
12-08-10, 09:05 PM
its looked rough, as it was his car, and needed it back on the road, simple

brainsnova
How would you describe it then matey?:thumb:

good condition :thumb:

MattBrown
its looked rough, as it was his car, and needed it back on the road, simple

This is going way OT lol

Its prov sold, so thats the end of it:thumb:

MattBrown
12-08-10, 09:06 PM
good condition :thumb:

So what would mint be?

Unused?

General Baxter
12-08-10, 09:06 PM
theres is no such thing as mint anyway lol

apart from polo's lol

brainsnova
12-08-10, 09:08 PM
So what would mint be?

Unused?

excellent condition

burgo
12-08-10, 09:09 PM
lmfao the TD was a proper bodge job done out on the road under a gazebo!!! id rather that wasnt used as an example to skills thanks.

MattBrown
excellent condition

lol

I challenge you to find a better unrestored one.

I know of one, thats done around 300 miles, and is a sport.

And the one in the heratage centre, thats done around 4 mileslol

Andy
Definition

mint adjective

http://www.pngclub.com/external/images/pron-uk.pnghttp://www.pngclub.com/external/images/pron-us.png/mɪnt/ adj

describes stamps and coins, etc. which have not been used A collector would pay £500 for a mint copy.

in mint condition perfect, as if new CD player, in mint condition - £50.

[B]Quoted from the online cambridge,perhaps make this post a sticky for all those that dont understand

Edd
12-08-10, 09:12 PM
Would the sensible option not have been to keep it tho ?

Now you going to have to find another in that condition.

Makes NO sense to me.

mk1nova_rich
12-08-10, 09:14 PM
How come? Genuine question?

it wasnt a question, merely my own opinion on the condition of your Nova. Like i said i think its VERY clean for an original unrestored car but there is far cleaner which obviously doesnt make yours mint if the word is used properly :)

Andy
12-08-10, 09:16 PM
i would describe it as a very good example of a clean and solid,car.
Mint it is not.End of.
Mint=Un-used as per the dictionary post by me.

Sloth
12-08-10, 09:17 PM
if you acid dip, and remove all rust, then repair properly, letting in fresh new metal, then that is as good as a "minter". burgo is right, restoring them to orig cond will be the way to go soon. in 5 years time how many will be ripping xe's out of gen gsi's for std 1.6 engines?

Sloth
12-08-10, 09:19 PM
A16VTB was a not to bad condition van!;)

actually it was a written off sx.

mayhem
12-08-10, 09:20 PM
how can a mk2 be worth 2500?

ffs, i can buy a good condition astra mk2 16v champion for that.. i know what i would do..

nova's arent worth much, the market is too small. it's a f*cking shopping car for the wife.

hartley
12-08-10, 09:22 PM
its what you like at the end of the day and people will pay the price as i no how hard it is to get a clean/mint nova

brainsnova
12-08-10, 09:23 PM
i would of atleast sold it for 3500 and said i forgot to press shift

mayhem
12-08-10, 09:24 PM
i'd pay 3500 for a mk1,5..

hartley
12-08-10, 09:25 PM
lol be worth that in 2 years time if its kept standard and not used

mk1nova_rich
i'd pay 3500 for a mk1,5..

lol lol

brainsnova
its what you like at the end of the day and people will pay the price as i no how hard it is to get a clean/mint nova

i thought you already had a nice low mileage one

hartley
12-08-10, 09:26 PM
a have av got a 13k mk1 nova

brainsnova
12-08-10, 09:27 PM
mk1 :cool: ftw

paul james
12-08-10, 09:27 PM
how can a mk2 be worth 2500?

ffs, i can buy a good condition astra mk2 16v champion for that.. i know what i would do..

nova's arent worth much, the market is too small. it's a f*cking shopping car for the wife.

Thing is even at low prices like £500 - there are plenty of easily found, better specced, newer cars that can be bought. I do get confused by all the people who say for £2k I could have something much better than a Nova, as if a Nova is the only choice for cheap motoring and you don't buy one because you like them :confused:

If I was a richer I would have more Nova's!

mk1nova_rich
12-08-10, 09:28 PM
lol be worth that in 2 years time if its kept standard and not used

and what would be the purpose of that?! Its still a poverty spec ****box Vauxhall, not a frigging Mk1 Escort RS1600 :wtf:

MattBrown
12-08-10, 09:29 PM
and what would be the purpose of that?! Its still a poverty spec ****box Vauxhall, not a frigging Mk1 Escort RS1600 :wtf:

WTF was the rs1600?

A cav gsi ffslol

Its personal choice, end of....

hartley
12-08-10, 09:29 PM
av also got another white mk1 nova with 23k on

hartley
12-08-10, 09:31 PM
my dad has got 2 mk1 escort mexicos but i preferr my novas

mk1nova_rich
12-08-10, 09:31 PM
WTF was the rs1600?

A cav gsi ffslol

http://www.rsownersclub.co.uk/car_info/esc1rs16mex.htm :roll:

MattBrown
12-08-10, 09:34 PM
http://www.rsownersclub.co.uk/car_info/esc1rs16mex.htm :roll:

I think i know what one is:roll:

Ill be having a mk1 soon enough anyway:d

General Baxter
:tumble: is all i have to say

burgo
WTF was the rs1600?

A cav gsi ffslol

the rs1600 was rarer than the rs2000, hence why they are worth more now

if you acid dip, and remove all rust, then repair properly, letting in fresh new metal, then that is as good as a "minter". burgo is right, restoring them to orig cond will be the way to go soon. in 5 years time how many will be ripping xe's out of gen gsi's for std 1.6 engines?

that is indeed the future, im looking build a concours GTE and to get a good shell cheap im going to be looking at one with an xe as original ones are worth so much more

Spudly
Another quality thread from the guy who tried to bring you the mk1.5 nova lol

MattBrown
12-08-10, 09:36 PM
the rs1600 was rarer than the rs2000, hence why they are worth more now

that is indeed the future, im looking build a concours GTE and to get a good shell cheap im going to be looking at one with an xe as original ones are worth so much more

Minter up here, origonal engine £2250.

Edd
12-08-10, 09:37 PM
if you acid dip, and remove all rust, then repair properly, letting in fresh new metal, then that is as good as a "minter".
Very good point.

I paid £3k for my shell with Sport ID I might ad.

New shell mk1
Acid dipped
Ade Culley paint job
New doors wings tailgate bonnet

So £2.5k plus for a mk2 nova, which we all know are not as good as mk1, that your going to need to pull apart to to fit a let ain't worth it, not a chance.

MattBrown
Another quality thread from the guy who tried to bring you the mk1.5 nova lol

:roll:

It was some gay who started it, not me.

And the 1.5 nova is still there.

Just It was explained in a very gay waylol

Sloth
@ spudders /\ this made me weeeeee....

Jack
12-08-10, 09:38 PM
I don't think I'd ever want a Nova bad enough to spend more than £1k on one. It would be a case of "oh well, thats to expensive, I'll just build/buy something else instead".

Thats unless it was something special. And even then its a £1.5k tops.

MattBrown
12-08-10, 09:39 PM
Very good point.

I paid £3k for my shell with Sport ID I might ad.

New shell mk1
Acid dipped
Ade Culley paint job
New doors wings tailgate bonnet

So £2.5k plus for a mk2 nova, which we all know are not as good as mk1, that your going to need to pull apart to to fit a let ain't worth it, not a chance.

You have bought a shell, with an ID, does that make it a sport, or a rep?:confused:

Always thought it was a sport shelllol

This will be dipped, and ecoated, then sent to one of the best painters in the uk.

People need to stop worrying about what others do, and focus on there own cars more.

burgo
12-08-10, 09:39 PM
Minter up here, origonal engine £2250.gte or rs1600?

burgo
12-08-10, 09:40 PM
also makes me laugh people paying thousands and thousands for a *top paint job* **** that. 5-6 coats lobbed on then flat it back, job done

Sloth
12-08-10, 09:44 PM
ho ho ho thats a different thread burgo....

ive seen show winning paint come out of an aerosol can in a garage by a half blind 65 year old. ive seen 5k paint jobs that have looked like a 5 year old did it. anyone paying stupid cash is like the bell ends in soccer sport paying £130 for a pair of addidas trainers. your paying for a name, nothing more.

dougie_boi
12-08-10, 09:44 PM
imo its swings and round abouts when it comes to how much for this and that at the end of the day its only worth what somebody will pay for it wether its done 500 miles or 5 million miles if you feel its worth alot of money then it would be worth more keeping it rather than selling it off as everybody has there own opinions on its value if it was me then it would be worth more keeping it to spend all your time arguing out the case of its value. as said but its only my opinion which is obviously diffrent from yours and everybody elses.

MattBrown
12-08-10, 09:45 PM
gte or rs1600?

GTE.

The first mk1 escort I find, is minelol

hartley
12-08-10, 09:45 PM
edd this will be getting dipped and ecoted exeactly like keiths everything will be 110% at the end of the day its a nova but to build something that u are going to be spending mega amounts of money on you want the best and a rust free shell and they arnt many of them left

MattBrown
12-08-10, 09:48 PM
This is pishing me right off now.

Get off his back.

If he wants to pay £20,000 for a shell.

He is working hard to earn it, and spending it as he see's fit.

For an owners club, there isnt half a shat vibe towards the members.

burgo
12-08-10, 09:49 PM
edd this will be getting dipped and ecoted exeactly like keiths everything will be 110% at the end of the day its a nova but to build something that u are going to be spending mega amounts of money on you want the best and a rust free shell and they arnt many of them leftby matts theory its not going mint any more if you do that.

GTE.

The first mk1 escort I find, is minelol proves my point, theres a few good condition xe gtes for around £1200 at the mo

hartley
12-08-10, 09:51 PM
it will still be mint and rust free for years to come

MattBrown
by matts theory its not going mint any more if you do that.

proves my point, theres a few good condition xe gtes for around £1200 at the mo

You have said mint.

To make a good one mint, is a fair few £s

Sloth
so why not buy a decent one that needed a few bits done, for £500, dip it and e coat that? or browneys shell? imo its a shame, as when they are proper classics the ones like it will be worth more. youve bought something your gonna throw most of away. mental.

burgo
12-08-10, 09:53 PM
it will still be mint and rust free for years to comecant be mint as by matts theory yours will be restored :roll:

hartley
ad rather buy a standard clean nova that has no rust on than a nova that has being restored because u done no how much welding it has had even tho it looks mint when its all finished

Pistol Pete
Ok, so i am confused. MattBrown maybe you should close your **** and give your mouth a chance?

You started a wanted advert for a "mint" shell to build a project.

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151715

You then bang on about a "mint" car you had just bought.

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152678

Now most people would do the simple thing and build a project fromt that shell?? It worked for Krobinson IIRC!!

But no, you sell it on. WTF??

MattBrown
so why not buy a decent one that needed a few bits done, for £500, dip it and e coat that? or browneys shell? imo its a shame, as when they are proper classics the ones like it will be worth more. youve bought something your gonna throw most of away. mental.

I dont think he wants half of it to dissappear in the vat of acid.

burgo
12-08-10, 09:54 PM
ad rather buy a standard clean nova that has no rust on than a nova that has being restored because u done no how much welding it has had even tho it looks mint when its all finishedi dont get why that matters, if its been done properly you cant tell and it makes no difference

MattBrown
12-08-10, 09:54 PM
Ok, so i am confused. MattBrown maybe you should close your **** and give your mouth a chance?

You started a wanted advert for a "mint" shell to build a project. You then bang on about a "mint" car you had just bought. Now most people would do the simple thing and build a project fromt that shell?? It worked for Krobinson IIRC!!

But no, you sell it on. WTF??

As my grandad has died, I have lost my storage.

So get off your high horse, its **** all to do with you.

hartley
12-08-10, 09:56 PM
once you start welding a shell it expands the metal

Pistol Pete
12-08-10, 09:56 PM
As my grandad has died, I have lost my storage.

So get off your high horse, its **** all to do with you.

Public forum my friend, you put it out there....

No high horse here either.

dougie_boi
12-08-10, 09:57 PM
if its done proper then i wouldnt think twice about buying a car thats had a few welds for every seam weld will only make it stronger thats the way i see it as there only held together by seam sealer and spot welds anyway

burgo
12-08-10, 09:57 PM
once you start welding a shell it expands the metalyes and then it shrinks again when it cools. but as i said if its done properly it doesnt matter. you seem to forget that the shells are welded in the factory lol so why does more welding matte

hartley
12-08-10, 09:59 PM
its less hassle if u just buy a rust free shell lol

Sloth
once you start welding a shell it expands the metal

does it balls.....:wtf:

I dont think he wants half of it to dissappear in the vat of acid.

its a special acid, it removes rust not the good metal. :roll:

Humbrol, let engines are rare, sell that fer £3000 mate....

MattBrown
Public forum my friend, you put it out there....

No high horse here either.

I dont see what I have "put out"

Done Wrong etc.

Why is everyone jumping down mine and hartleys necks?:(

I want to build a c20let turbo nova.

I am half way through a track car.

What do I do, leave it outside?

As that would have to happen, and TBH, I would rather hartley use it, and make himself a mint nova, than me make an avrage one, as a slut to thrash.

burgo
12-08-10, 10:00 PM
its less hassle if u just buy a rust free shell lolfair enough i just like the money i work for and would rather not throw it away pointlessly but its your money and your choice

dougie_boi
12-08-10, 10:00 PM
its less hassle if u just buy a rust free shell lolvery few and far between tho and then you get all the gash speel about how rare it is and all that that crap with a crazy crazy price tag on it. bring on the welded lol

MattBrown
12-08-10, 10:01 PM

lol, why is it you rib everyone?

Then scrat around with £50 corsas, and a £1500 nova?

If your that good, why not join the big boys in motorsport?

Or is it, a "your good" "in your head" sorta thing?

For someone so able, and you are knowlegable, why do you have such a **** attitude, and **** cars?

Sloth
he means you posted it. id have got a carcoon and bagged it up outside.

brainsnova
i would only pay extra if it was a decent colour lol

Pistol Pete
I just dont get it. You go on about building a decent car. You had a decent shell, then you sell it. And you are also halfway through a track car build aswell. Hmmm, too many ideas not enough time?

hartley
u go buy a rusty shell and pay for some one to weld it up (witch is not cheap )

MattBrown
12-08-10, 10:02 PM

So find me a mint shell.

As it must have 0% rust on it to acid dip, or your dipping, neutralising, then welding, dipping, neutralising, then ecoating.

Pistol Pete
12-08-10, 10:03 PM
u go buy a rusty shell and pay for some one to weld it up (witch is not cheap )

Or learn and do it yourself? Jeez, i thought cheque book cars were dead?!

So find me a mint shell.

As it must have 0% rust on it to acid dip, or your dipping, neutralising, then welding, dipping, neutralising, then ecoating.

lol you had one. Apparently. And sold it!!??

hartley
av got a carcoon ready for it when it when its in the garage sitting next to the Mk1 in it carcoon

burgo
u go buy a rusty shell and pay for some one to weld it up (witch is not cheap )welding costs me fack all. you could buy a welder and do a welding course cheaper than buying one of these cars

MattBrown
12-08-10, 10:04 PM
I just dont get it. You go on about building a decent car. You had a decent shell, then you sell it. And you are also halfway through a track car build aswell. Hmmm, too many ideas not enough time?

Its not that, its half money, half space.

I have loads of toys on the go, but only earn £940 a month atm.

Till september etc.

So, I am doing very well, for the cash I bring in, but, Its not what I can afford.

To me, spending £3500 on acid dip, and paint is a hell of alot:thumb:

Sloth
lol, why is it you rib everyone? its called banter....

Then scrat around with £50 corsas, and a £1500 nova?
im married, planning kids, have a mortgage, rent and other more important things mate. i have little/no money for cars. look at the ones ive built for others....

If your that good, why not join the big boys in motorsport?

no ta motorsport is for bummers.

Or is it, a "your good" "in your head" sorta thing?
no, i am good, i dont need to think it.

For someone so able, and you are knowlegable, why do you have such a **** attitude, and **** cars?

my cars do thier job, its what a car is meant to do.

chin up sugar, xxxx:thumb:

dougie_boi
i would only pay extra if it was a decent colour lolbaby blue 21 thou miles on a c plate still has origanal brake pipes as well lol 650 wasnt bad with a tuned 1.4 sr engine and a years mot

hartley
12-08-10, 10:05 PM
i but its worth it if you are doing a build properly

burgo
12-08-10, 10:05 PM
Its not that, its half money, half space.

I have loads of toys on the go, but only earn £940 a month atm.

Till september etc.

So, I am doing very well, for the cash I bring in, but, Its not what I can afford.

To me, spending £3500 on acid dip, and paint is a hell of alot:thumb:is that all!!! how the hell do you afford to spunk so much on *toys*

mk1nova_rich
12-08-10, 10:06 PM
So find me a mint shell.

:wtf: surely acid dipping a shell with 0% rust would be pointless. It is done to remove rust.

Edd
edd this will be getting dipped and ecoted exeactly like keiths everything will be 110% at the end of the day its a nova but to build something that u are going to be spending mega amounts of money on you want the best and a rust free shell and they arnt many of them left
Why arnt you using your 13k mk1 for this ?

It will be a better shell to start with.

Matt, it's a new shell with no chassis numbers, call it want you want, but I'll be happy with it which is what matters.

And you know it's not a rep crap chatter lol

Sloth

which is what restorers do, dip it, fix it, e coat it. only way to do it properly. :thumb:

burgo
12-08-10, 10:07 PM
Why arnt you using your 13k mk1 for this ?

It will be a better shell to start with.

Matt, it's a new shell with no chassis numbers, call it want you want, but I'll be happy with it which is what matters.

And you know it's not a rep crap chatter loli wonder how many of the *genuine* sports out there actually have the original shell

Sloth
12-08-10, 10:08 PM
is that all!!! how the hell do you afford to spunk so much on *toys*

2 words = credit cards.

Pistol Pete
12-08-10, 10:08 PM
is that all!!! how the hell do you afford to spunk so much on *toys*

lol

That would cover my mortgage.

mk1nova_rich
12-08-10, 10:09 PM
i wonder how many of the *genuine* sports out there actually have the original shell

I believe McRae's Sport was reshelled on several occasions

Spudly
12-08-10, 10:10 PM
Is anyone else getting bored of this bollox now, Matt if you dont want everyone going on at you then quit replying and giving everyone more ammo, and you lot, play nice and out ya wooden spoons away.

There told everyone so noone can moan im picking on anyone in particular lol

dougie_boi
12-08-10, 10:10 PM
i wonder how many of the *genuine* sports out there actually have the original shellexactly lol not many of them thats for sure

hartley
12-08-10, 10:11 PM
edd i wont to keep the mk1 standard mate as i like it the way it is i am only buying this because its clean and i love the mk2s especially the gsi witch you carnt by a clean gsi any more so i wont to build one using a clean shell so i no there is no rust in it

MattBrown
12-08-10, 10:12 PM
2 words = credit cards.

Your a cock fair play.

Only fools have credit.

Dont borrow, dont beg, do it all myself.

General Baxter
12-08-10, 10:12 PM
spud i have not got the spoons out yet and cant be arsed tonight lol

dougie_boi
12-08-10, 10:13 PM
edd i wont to keep the mk1 standard mate as i like it the way it is i am only buying this because its clean and i love the mk2s especially the gsi witch you carnt by a clean gsi any more so i wont to build one using a clean shell so i no there is no rust in itlegally it would only ever be a rep then mate so wouldnt be worth as much when you come to sell it

burgo
edd i wont to keep the mk1 standard mate as i like it the way it is i am only buying this because its clean and i love the mk2s especially the gsi witch you carnt by a clean gsi any more so i wont to build one using a clean shell so i no there is no rust in itall that money for a rep:confused:

dougie_boi
spud i have not got the spoons out yet and cant be arsed tonight lolkinky lol

hartley
12-08-10, 10:14 PM
but a wouldnt sell it a would just keep it and enjoy it for years to come

brainsnova
12-08-10, 10:14 PM
does a gsi gte sr etc have it on the logbook as i cant remember mine it was a while ago

John
12-08-10, 10:15 PM
So find me a mint shell.

Matt, go take a look on surface processings website (in particular a volvo p1800) before posting rubbish like this.

mk1nova_rich
all that money for a rep:confused:

thats what i thought :confused:

MattBrown
all that money for a rep:confused:

lol

Just lol

If the logbook says, GSI, does this make it faster? Cheaper? More fun? Better to look at? Better condion?

Pistol Pete
spud i have not got the spoons out yet and cant be arsed tonight lol

lol oh go on!!!

mk1nova_rich
12-08-10, 10:16 PM
does a gsi gte sr etc have it on the logbook as i cant remember mine it was a while ago

Of course, otherwise anything could pass as a model its not

Pistol Pete
lol

Just lol

If the logbook says, GSI, does this make it faster? Cheaper? More fun? Better to look at? Better condion?

No. But it might be a better base to start from.

dougie_boi
lol

Just lol

If the logbook says, GSI, does this make it faster? Cheaper? More fun? Better to look at? Better condion?nope just means genuine

brainsnova
12-08-10, 10:17 PM
lol all that money then it says swing on the logbook lol

MattBrown
Matt, go take a look on surface processings website (in particular a volvo p1800) before posting rubbish like this.

I have, and have spoken to them about having one done.

They basically said, dont bother with a ****ter, as itll just dissolve away, and will need loads of work etc.

General Baxter
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3GRUxGNAOdcEu0nLS7wN3NNcy0Uw5-RDlTTgqe2uhOTBIQQs&t=1&usg=__IYecYDQeVpqCSVV4FGUec0gW3pI=
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCjZiSzk2GSQ0fJgqpDUc-Snn0NR-MtQ3A-70TiEtjC9Ry70E&t=1&usg=__eze65L7W74GssE5Qn0bQzEdcboE=
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAekNUmxNTqli6OnpHASJ8TnZUI98bG n4CY4AQUocsgAB01gI&t=1&usg=__0PluWjXynaZVHCRIl5CM8DPm1WY=

hartley
look at keiths his is the perfect nova and that was built using a mk1 shell and peoplre love that

burgo
12-08-10, 10:18 PM
lol

Just lol

OMG!!!!

clearly dont have the slightest clue

hartley
people dont see the logbook so who cares

John
I have, and have spoken to them about having one done.

They basically said, dont bother with a ****ter, as itll just dissolve away, and will need loads of work etc.

That's NOT what they told me. ;)

burgo
look at keiths his is the perfect nova and that was built using a mk1 shell and peoplre love that

your opinion, i dont like it

dougie_boi
12-08-10, 10:19 PM
people dont see the logbook so who careslmao first thing id check when buying

General Baxter
its popcorn time

MattBrown
That's NOT what they told me. ;)

What did they say?

The rustier the better?

"bring your ****ter, we will make it mint again by magic"

****ing lol, forum warriors, who havent got the time, effort, skill or money to build something good.

dougie_boi
12-08-10, 10:20 PM
its popcorn timelol sit back and enjoy the show lol

Pistol Pete
12-08-10, 10:20 PM
What did they say?

The rustier the better?

****ing lol, forum warriors, who havent got the time, effort, skill or money to build something good.

lol yourself?

dougie_boi
12-08-10, 10:21 PM
What did they say?

The rustier the better?

****ing lol, forum warriors, who havent got the time, effort, skill or money to build something good. excuse me !!!!!!

burgo
What did they say?

The rustier the better?

no i have a life which requires me to spend my money on more important things. yes you are right i dont have much time cos i work. i put in sheet loads of effort and have got the skill!!! so do one

brainsnova
ive got the skill and the money but nowhere to do it.

John
12-08-10, 10:22 PM
What did they say?

The rustier the better?

No that's not what they said at all Matt. Me a forum Warrior? Go take a long good look at yourself. Pillock.

MattBrown
12-08-10, 10:23 PM
No that's not what they said at all Matt. Me a forum Warrior? Go take a long good look at yourself. Pillock.

Not aimed at you john.

Seems this forum is good at slagging people off.

Not so good at encouraging people.

hartley
12-08-10, 10:23 PM
even nick j will tell you its best to start with a rust free/mint shell if your doing a project to the standard as i plan that what he told me at billing when i said i was going to use the mk1 shell

Pistol Pete
12-08-10, 10:24 PM
No offence Matt, but just scanned your recent C20XE WIP thread... a rusty shell with a bucket seat. Hmmm, no skill, money....etc shall i go on?

General Baxter
12-08-10, 10:24 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSVf7rieQCznqRfRkIDPCvP9c-dKr-rPPg9Aevuulri5Wdc90&t=1&usg=__99rjBTlyyyyOFFqoOIBfYv-r3QY=
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWiigsmF5mhGc-5UUNY-I4TkXDcfyOSzdnFb1hMo3V_Sz-9WY&t=1&usg=__X8E9WF1d44zeq4w-UR79D4LHJts=
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnahk1agaE4GGcTup3o_dLAozwYIpcF wr2v-O4PVEpcC-M8q4&t=1&usg=__4Dmi4tqs5ZaTPZh3czqNxyg8f8U=

John
12-08-10, 10:25 PM
That was clearly aimed at me in response to my post. Step away from the keyboard, go chill out!

dougie_boi
Not aimed at you john.

Not so good at encouraging people.just expressing opinions mate dont take it to heart take it to bed its warmer lol

burgo
Not aimed at you john.

Not so good at encouraging people.

what is there to encourage about people throwing money at companies to do all the work. where is the skill in that. when someone puts in the man hours with there bare hands and skill then im all over it.

Mint FRST
Loving this thread. A few phrazes spring to mind, these being:

1. Supply and demand.
2. There is a new owner for every car.

Back in '99 I bought a 53k 1 owner Ford Fiesta RS Turbo for 3k. After using it for 6 months or so I decided to have the bodywork restored to an extremely high standard. 2.5k later on a repaint I won a few shows and decided I fancied something a little quicker and the fact I had a car I didnt use due to condition etc etc. I advertised the car through the RSOC for 6k, local members of my club said your a dreaming at that price " You can buy a Cossi e for that" etc etc. Following a 4 week period Fosale the second person to view the car drove it away for 5.7K. Moral of the story if someone wants a particular car in a certain condition they will pay the money.

Said car...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Chris225/H949%20SAB/LFront.jpg

The week after the sale I bought another FRST with no MOT and a funked turbo for £500 quid!

Said car after a new blower and fresh MOT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Chris225/J740HVV/mint_frst000_0212.jpg

Some nearly 12months or so ago I decided to test the market for and put my 27k B plate Swing up for sale on here with a price for forum rules of £1200.00

Here...

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129195

A piccie...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Chris225/Swinger/frontside1.jpg

My plans for the car had completely changed and it was just sitting there ( I was soon to be made redundant not long after posting the ad also). I put what I thought was a realistic value on the car considering its age and mileage etc etc.

I was then told I was a dreamer etc etc by certain peeps off here and I had no chance. More than one of these peeps has recently advertised their cars which albeit in certain cases may be cleaner (Not all I may add though) and because they are regular posters and the current state of the market can justify there "Inflated" priceslol

Rant over;) lol

NB: One of the peeps in question is not Mr. Brown!:thumb:

MattBrown
12-08-10, 10:26 PM
No offence Matt, but just scanned your recent C20XE WIP thread... a rusty shell with a bucket seat. Hmmm, no skill, money....etc shall i go on?

Did you read it though?

Its not had alot spent, £3k maybe.

All the parts are in boxes etc.

Engines there and ready.

The shells almost done, just needs 2 outer arches (inners done) and the upper front pannel finishing.

So, realistically, in afew weekends of 15hour days, it could be done.

General Baxter
12-08-10, 10:27 PM
so if i weld a new skin on a door, can i call it mint or not ?

Sloth
12-08-10, 10:27 PM
hartley there is a good cond gsi on ebay atm:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1991-VAUXHALL-NOVA-GSI-GREY-/270620665887?pt=Automobiles_UK

dougie_boi
12-08-10, 10:29 PM
hartley there is a good cond gsi on ebay atm:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1991-VAUXHALL-NOVA-GSI-GREY-/270620665887?pt=Automobiles_UKits not mint tho its got a center cap missing lol lol lol only joking good car and good price

burgo
so if i weld a new skin on a door, can i call it mint or not ?apparently not.

Pistol Pete
Did you read it though?

Engines there and ready.

The shells almost done, just needs 2 outer arches (inners done) and the upper front pannel finishing.

Crack on then!

MattBrown
12-08-10, 10:31 PM
Crack on then!

I aim too:thumb:

Same as you, time isnt amazingly free atm.

And its an 18m treck to the garagelol

hartley
a rang him mate and he says it needed to plates on the back chassis legs so a didnt bother but it looks clean tho

General Baxter
apparently not.
what a load of bul trollop lol

what about that black gsi, that was completly rebuilt, cant remember whos it was, new legs, new floors, looked mint, you could not even tell

Andy
12-08-10, 10:33 PM
fukk me o'riley,it stinks of bullsh1t in here!!!

burgo
12-08-10, 10:33 PM

what about that black gsi, that was completly rebuilt, cant remember whos it was, new legs, new floors, looked mint, you could not even tellnope thats classed as restored and therefore not mint

Spudly
12-08-10, 10:34 PM

Exactly and i can see a lot of people are getting bored of it too, think this thread needs closing lol

Sloth
Did you read it though?

Engines there and ready.

get it dipped and see what else disolves.....

hartley
i think that was andy bishops mate he spent a fortune on that shell mate and for what i bought matts for it was worth it

Pistol Pete
12-08-10, 10:35 PM

what about that black gsi, that was completly rebuilt, cant remember whos it was, new legs, new floors, looked mint, you could not even tell

Andy Bishops? The one with an LET?

nope thats classed as restored and therefore not mint

lol

Sloth
dont close it spud, ive behaved tbh, matts the one whos toys have gone tits up.

mk1nova_rich
*yawn* lol

MattBrown
get it dipped and see what else disolves.....

No, lol

Its a cheap few £k track car ffslol

Andy
trust me pete,my post wasnt aimed at burgo

hartley
12-08-10, 10:36 PM
i thats andy with the let in the black Gsi mate

MattBrown
12-08-10, 10:37 PM
dont close it spud, ive behaved tbh, matts the one whos toys have gone tits up.

Nope, toys arent in my room sorrylol

As per norm, at every avail opportunity, png slag people off.

Pistol Pete
trust me pete,my post wasnt aimed at burgo

Wasnt implying it was. Just both comments made me laugh! :thumb:

General Baxter
spud if you close this ill come up and bum you lol

if its restored or orginal, mint is mint lol

id rather buy a restored one, vauxhall build quailty is **** anyway

Pistol Pete
12-08-10, 10:38 PM
lol

John
Nope, toys arent in my room sorrylol

That includes you doing the slagging Matt. ;)

Andy
Wasnt implying it was. Just both comments made me laugh! :thumb:
ah right,just theres so many posts i didnt even notice he posted after me,then thought it looked like id aimed that at him lol
what a royal mess of a thread lol

Spudly
12-08-10, 10:39 PM

I think you will find people are just getting annoyed about you calling them keyboard warriors and insulting the site as a whole, if you dont like it on here then log out and go somewhere else, if you wanna stay then stop upsetting the masses, this is by far the most helpful and friendly site im registered on which is why its always my first port of call whenever im online, hell if you acted like this in the local community youd be slapped with an asbo for your trouble!

MattBrown
12-08-10, 10:40 PM
That includes you doing the slagging Matt. ;)

Never slagged you off ever john;)

You know this:d

John
12-08-10, 10:40 PM
I think you will find people are just getting annoyed about you calling them keyboard warriors and insulting the site as a whole, if you dont like it on here then log out and go somewhere else, if you wanna stay then stop upsetting the masses, this is by far the most helpful and friendly site im registered on which is why its always my first port of call whenever im online, hell if you acted like this in the local community youd be slapped with an asbo for your trouble!

Well said spudders!:)

dougie_boi
12-08-10, 10:41 PM
I think you will find people are just getting annoyed about you calling them keyboard warriors and insulting the site as a whole, if you dont like it on here then log out and go somewhere else, if you wanna stay then stop upsetting the masses, this is by far the most helpful and friendly site im registered on which is why its always my first port of call whenever im online, hell if you acted like this in the local community youd be slapped with an asbo for your trouble!well said that man :thumb:

Sloth
matt, to build a good nova you must use a minter shell, so by definition your failing?

my last thoughts:

hartley, go let it, make it a monster and enjoy. in many pees eyes you have been mugged, but we all have our reasons for stuff.

matt, well done on selling the emperor some new clothes ;) if i was you id read up a bit on stuff you comment on. and ffs get off here and go build a fecking nova.

as for me, im off to bed, i have the car ive wanted for 5 years, so im happy, in general not just on here.

much love.

btw, i have a mint polo mint here, £2 anyone? its deffo a minter...

MattBrown

I have sold a nova, and got all this bullshat for it:confused:

Ive done nowt wrong here...

Pistol Pete

So whats an internet asbo? Oh yeah a "holiday" i think its known as lol ;) ;)

MattBrown
12-08-10, 10:42 PM
but to build a good nova you must use a minter shell, so by definition your failing? my last thoughts.

hartley, go let it, make it a monster and enjoy. in many pees eyes you have been mugged, but we all have our reasons for stuff.

matt, well done on selling the emperor some new clotes ;) if i was you id read up a bit on stuff you comment on. and ffs get off here and go build a fecking nova.

as for me, im off to bed, i have the car ive wanted for 5 years, so im happy, in general not just on here.

much love.

btw, i have a mint polo mint here, £2 anyone? its deffo a minter...

Ill take the polo hunni xxx

General Baxter
12-08-10, 10:42 PM

no its just you, your just wrong lol

Andy
12-08-10, 10:43 PM

so you never called people keyboard warriors? or said that "all the png do is slag off"?
That to me,genaralises the club as a whole,thats why backs are up mate

djbrowney
12-08-10, 10:44 PM
I have not read 12 pages of bull**** but i payed 1200 for a standard rust free 1.0 with 27 000 miles from new ect ect from olly hewit !!!

dougie_boi
so you never called people keyboard warriors? or said that "all the png do is slag off"?
That to me,genaralises the club as a whole,thats why backs are up mate:thumb:

Pistol Pete
What did they say?

The rustier the better?

Or this lol

I have not read 12 pages of bull**** but i payed 1200 for a standard rust free 1.0 with 27 000 miles from new ect ect from olly hewit !!!

But its "mint" bull**** lol lol

burgo
plus with a restored one you can do things like hidden stich welding, oe look poly bushes, theres loads of trick little touches you cant even see but they are there

MattBrown
12-08-10, 10:45 PM
That to me,genaralises the club as a whole,thats why backs are up mate

Agreed there.

People in general slag me off, and keyboard warrior at me.

However, the ones who actually know me, we get on fine.

Im sure its the same with rob, everyone who knows him, has nothing but praise for him.

Sloth
12-08-10, 10:45 PM
indeed, as much as i hate bits of this place, i have come to accept them and joined in.

matt polo is in't post. 4

so is a nova 1.0l worth 2.5k?

answer; to the right person.

burgo
12-08-10, 10:46 PM
Agreed there.

People in general slag me off, and keyboard warrior at me.

However, the ones who actually know me, we get on fine.

Im sure its the same with rob, everyone who knows him, has nothing but praise for him.ive told you before, in person your fine, on here your a tit

General Baxter
12-08-10, 10:46 PM
im fine, with everyone, just act like a tosser on the net lol

MattBrown
12-08-10, 10:48 PM
Im fine with everyone in person.

Just a cokk online lol

Its one of them, maybe things are interprated in the wrong way?

Maybe im a homo, like stuart?

Sloth
12-08-10, 10:48 PM
same, im a bell end here, in't real world, sound as a pound.

Andy
12-08-10, 10:49 PM
same, im a bell end here, in't real world, sound as a pound.
are ya fukk,fukkin tool

lol lol lol lol

Spudly
Can we all use the swings nicely now then kids cos im getting bored of reading this drivvel and am warming up the banstick :p

Southie
I've read all of this and am speechless, btw I've no mechanical skills what so ever, drive daily a MK1 which is extremely tidy and I like to be a keyboard warrior when it comes to doing photoshops lol

General Baxter
12-08-10, 10:50 PM
spud

**** YOU lol

Pistol Pete
You mean theres swings in here too??

dougie_boi
is this where we all kiss and make up? lol

General Baxter

theres loads of padding on the floor tho :thumb:

Andy
fukkin swingERS more likelol

djbrowney
12-08-10, 10:51 PM
ive told you before, in person your fine, on here your a tit

Im sorry but thats so true :wtf:

Pistol Pete
12-08-10, 10:52 PM
theres loads of padding on the floor tho :thumb:

Better than that wood chip crap!

Sloth
andy i nearly replied with profanity at that.

gb, your being brave....

SR-Rally
My phones struggling to keep up with this thread lol epic

MattBrown
12-08-10, 10:53 PM
Im sorry but thats so true :wtf:

Love you xxx

General Baxter
12-08-10, 10:53 PM
gb, your being brave....
that pansy cant do bugger all lol