PDA

View Full Version : spotted f335 tor

stupot89
11-08-10, 11:53 PM
spotted F335 TOR a white gte???? with black alloys parked up in oxenhope nr keighly tonight is it any one off here.

southie you must no it its near your shanti town lol

mark69
12-08-10, 04:49 PM
its a 2.0 8v, been off the road for ages!

lad called gurd owns it i think. used to be mint but its well rough now!

Southie
12-08-10, 04:55 PM
I was speaking to the lad yesterday funnily enough lol Didn't realise it was a 2.0 though. :confused:

It's a decent looking GTE with cav 5 spokes fan blades and he's not on here, I tried but failed he owns a couple of 205's as well. lol Another mate of mine also has a nova and ain't on here either lol

mark69
12-08-10, 05:40 PM
Another mate of mine also has a nova and ain't on here either lol

mo ? with the black mk2

it mite not be but last i heard he was putting a 2.0 in it..
it used to have white slabs on and it looked smart!

stupot89
12-08-10, 10:35 PM
I was speaking to the lad yesterday funnily enough lol Didn't realise it was a 2.0 though. :confused:

It's a decent looking GTE with cav 5 spokes fan blades and he's not on here, I tried but failed he owns a couple of 205's as well. lol Another mate of mine also has a nova and ain't on here either lol

lol what a guess and yeah there was 2 205s there at 1 point now only 1 and 1 nice looking nova

Southie
13-08-10, 11:23 AM
mo ? with the black mk2

it mite not be but last i heard he was putting a 2.0 in it..
it used to have white slabs on and it looked smart!
Yes your correct on all counts, even the owners name of the GTE lol I spoke to mo last night about it.

Stu he's got the other 205 in bit somewhere, he bought the GTE about 2 year back and it was really tidy when he got it but seems to have been a little neglected.

Is this a new West Yorkshire section then lol or in your case Stu Yorshire lol

stupot89
13-08-10, 11:32 AM
Yes your correct on all counts, even the owners name of the GTE lol I spoke to mo last night about it.

Stu he's got the other 205 in bit somewhere, he bought the GTE about 2 year back and it was really tidy when he got it but seems to have been a little neglected.

Is this a new West Yorkshire section then lol or in your case Stu Yorshire lol

yeah north west are taking over lol

Southie
13-08-10, 11:37 AM
About time we had some West Yorkshire action lol I don't think we have a region in the club section so I flitter between the NE and NW posse with me living on the boarder lol

stupot89
13-08-10, 12:31 PM
im the same mate i think its time we had a west yorkshire regiondont you lol

Southie
13-08-10, 12:34 PM
Well volunteered for being regional coordinator lol

stupot89
13-08-10, 01:12 PM
aye why not lol you get it sorted with admin then ill be the R C