PDA

View Full Version : Mk1 Nova 1.0l 13k

hartley
11-08-10, 10:33 PM
For sale is my pride and joy its a mk1 nova 1.0l in red its only got 13,000 miles on in mint condition everything is stil factory standard its testd for 1year taxed for 6 month i am the only owner on the log book also i have the original logbook when it was bought brand new being stored away in a old mans garage for the last 20 year in a carcoon and his son has kept it tax and tested every year its only done 653 mile in the last 20year that with me taking it to billing this year

Shell - its in brand new condition no rust any were on the car its like its jst come out the show room

Mint/clean novas are hard to get now and this has to be ones of the best left i wil get some pics up soon but to those who seen it at billing feel free to leave your comments ps it was the standard red mk1 dreg on the png stand

Prices is just a guide i am open to sensible offers

Edd
12-08-10, 12:22 AM
Pictures would help mate tbh

Also at that price the your gonna be looking at someone from Ireland.

Mieran
12-08-10, 12:42 AM
When you selling the bumpers? ;):roll:

scott.parker
12-08-10, 05:05 PM
Hi mate, i personally would not sell it IF you can keep it dry stored, if not, then i hope you sell for the price your looking for, though for 1ltr Nova that tag does seam quit ambitious, although i can vouch this car is 100% original and IMACULATE as i had a good look over it a Billing.

good luck dude.

Scott

kevcr
12-08-10, 05:13 PM
H...H...H...HOW MUCH!!! nearly fell of the seat there hartley.

only joking is that the one you were showing me and dialy pics of?
looks clean as! good luck with the sale mate.

free bump for you mate. ;)

hartley
12-08-10, 05:59 PM
Like a say a dont realy want to sell it bt if someone offers me what a want for it then i wil sell if not i wil just keep it in the carcoon for a few more year

hartley
12-08-10, 09:27 PM
not for sale any more