PDA

View Full Version : Spotted Southie Last Night

welshman
10-08-10, 12:24 PM
On the A65 Near Addingham, I was in the neptune blue mk2 Astra. Your car looks peachy.

Southie
10-08-10, 12:31 PM
:d Yes that was me, cheers. I was bored so went for a rasp I vaguely remember seeing a MK2 Astra but I do tend to look at most cars on the road, does yours have twin headlights?

EDIT: You only recognised me because of my avatar lol

welshman
10-08-10, 12:36 PM
Excellent I was taking the mrs home and she shouted ooh look a nova, I was too busy looking at the digidash at first :d . No matey mine has standard lights on.

Oh absolutely didn't see Jess though alas lol

Southie
10-08-10, 12:41 PM
I heard her shout "Oh look there's Pat" lol Jess was hiding enjoying some bass and was dancing in the sub. lol I must of dreamed about the twin headlights lol

I'm out probably Thursday again so keep your eyes peeled.

welshman
10-08-10, 12:48 PM
He was picking up good vibrations that explains itlol , I drive that road 3 or 4 times a week, I'll keep my eye out, I always get unecessary when i see an old vauxhall driving about.

Where did you get too on your run out, you must have been heading ilkley/GrOtley way. lol

Southie
10-08-10, 12:52 PM
I did 150 miles for the fun of it last night so at that point I was off Otley way then over to Harrogate and back over the tops past Memworth Hill, then back to Skipton then to Keighley, then went to Shipley, then went back to Ilkley lol

brainsnova
10-08-10, 12:55 PM
Southie why were you delivering mail that late lol

welshman
10-08-10, 12:58 PM
Good Lord that's some voyage, gotta admit any chance i get i like to give the old astra a bit of stick past menwith good old penny pot lane! lol

Southie
10-08-10, 01:01 PM
Southie why were you delivering mail that late lol lol I've just remembered Jess is still in the boot :eek:

Love a good drive, always have done. In my first years driving in my old MK1 I covered 72'000 miles :eek: I even once did a 40 hour drive pretty much non stop with a couple of mates around that time as well.