PDA

View Full Version : Genuine Vaux first aid kit NOS

areofall
09-08-10, 09:56 AM
AS above £25 posted can accept paypal, nice on display and correct for the era. Pic's here

**ADMIN EDIT ***

put the whole advert in or dont bother.

Edd
09-08-10, 10:20 AM
Anyone who pays for this will probably not receive the item, get loads of false promises about it being sent, or that a claim has been put in with royal mail etc etc, by this time you have no grounds to make a paypal claim as it been too long and be out of pocket.

Just my experience.

areofall
09-08-10, 10:26 AM
Anyone who pays for this will probably not receive the item, get loads of false promises about it being sent, or that a claim has been put in with royal mail etc etc, by this time you have no grounds to make a paypal claim as it been too long and be out of pocket.

Just my experience.

Funny enouh miy experience is the opposite, I mail off items to scrounging buyers who claim there money back, if I was going to do a con I'd make it worth my while not for a £25 set of mats. Dry your eyes edd.

Edd
09-08-10, 10:50 AM
As I said well done for scamming me you deserve a medal.

Just thought I'd let people know that your a thief.

You blagged, lied, bullcrapped for months.

Eyes are dry mate, fist will be clenched when I see you tho, robbing scum.

areofall
09-08-10, 02:43 PM
As I said well done for scamming me you deserve a medal.

Just thought I'd let people know that your a thief.

You blagged, lied, bullcrapped for months.

Eyes are dry mate, fist will be clenched when I see you tho, robbing scum.

Really sorry, Edd but I did send a set and I lost the mats and the payment? Not going down the same road again but you have a pm. Once again really sorry I'm the one out the most.

Alex J
09-08-10, 04:51 PM
sounds like a good buylol