PDA

View Full Version : USC- What a load of shi*t

Paul
08-08-10, 10:03 PM
Thread title says it all really.

Someone died on Friday night. Drug OD the word is, RIP he was only 18.

We stayed in the family camping, and there was a massive fight next to us, 2 brothers and a sister and some mates. The jumped up prick would not shut up for hours, he woke me up. He even started a fight with a tent at one pioint LMAO.

Men running round in morph suits, fat men in tutu's, mankini's, banaman, superman, batman, robin etc etc

Its meant to be a car show FFS.

Track time on Saturday was a joke, I paid for 4 runs at about 10ish , weather held off strip time for hours. Got to 6pm and I wanted to use 2 of them on the Sunday, I couldnt.

Fixed the misfire this morning first thing, went to the gate to go out so i could road test my car. Werent allowed out until 10am if i wanted to come back, despite there being no queue and people coming in! So i road tested it around the return lane LOL before the strip opened.

Went to sign on, it was shut. Re-opened at '11', so i got there at 10.30, already a bgi queue. Waited til 11.15, spoke to a marshall, conversation went something like this;

'how many people you signing on mate?'

'100'

I had a quick count, and left the queue (I was roughly 100th bgive or take) turned round and the queue was as long behind as in front!

So i asked the marshall on the way back to the car, why didnt he stop people queuing up, so they weren't wasting their time?

'Not my job'

On that note, I went to the Nova which was behind the grandstand, did a massive burnout as i loaded it on the trailer and went home.

What an utterly dire weekend.

£60 for entry just to camp on a muddy crappy field. £20 for '4 runs'

£5 for a baguette, £3.50 for a milkshake, £4 for a beer, what a rip off.

I am never going to that show again.

Rant over lol

Angus Closier
08-08-10, 10:07 PM
Sounds sh*t mate.

Im very against drugs for personal reasons anyway and that makes it so much worse hearing that. Cant belive how expensive it was, that is the main reason I didnt go.
Sucks about the strip time and not being told in the que etc!

Most shows like this are being ruined and turned into chav fests not car shows.

never mind....

burgo
08-08-10, 11:05 PM
usc always has and always will be the biggest chav fest there is

Lee
08-08-10, 11:06 PM
tbh I'm surprised no one has died or got seriously ill at PV show (excluding the poor devil who had a HA on the novaload stand about 5 years ago).

How long before PV gets that bad? I hope TV live picks up over the next few years as it could definately be a suitable replacement if PV gets to that point anyway.

burgo
08-08-10, 11:08 PM
tbh I'm surprised no one has died or got seriously ill at PV show (excluding the poor devil who had a HA on the novaload stand about 5 years ago).

How long before PV gets that bad? I hope TV live picks up over the next few years as it could definately be a suitable replacement if PV gets to that point anyway.i think round in the general camping it already is that bad

Paul
08-08-10, 11:10 PM
No, trust me PV is 100x better than USC. USC isnt even a car show, its a piss up weekend.

I mean BCM organised a foam party, at a car show WTF

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:13 PM
i totaly agree with lee pv was once a good show but as with most as they get larger they attract people that real enthusiasts would rather not associate with, in the early 90s when the donny show was the national custom show at doncaster race corse it was a very good family orientated show but over the years it became an uber chav fest and i would never go again pv is going the same way imo hence me not attending this year, i was intending to attend tv live but due to new baby i was unable to but ill be there next year and my calander will be

national weekend
billing
tv live
and possibly a show in scotland went to one with vsxlcc (vauxhall drivers club now) and was a very good show with nice track action at knockhill

Sloth
08-08-10, 11:19 PM
went to usc once. stayed 2hrs, left. never again. imo it wont be on next year due to the poor sod dying. good riddance imo to another **** show.

Lee
08-08-10, 11:20 PM
Does make you wonder why the junkies cant have a bit of good old fashioned sence and die in their own flats instead of having to pay to get into a muddy field to do it.

Paul
08-08-10, 11:21 PM
The club he was with reckon he was a tea totaller, no drink or drugs, n he jus died?

I dunno heard loads of different stroeis, heard than on Passionford

blue_peg_16v
do they pay or hide in there mates boot as he pays and drives through seen that loads at santa pod and many other places tbf

MattBrown
Does make you wonder why the junkies cant have a bit of good old fashioned sence and die in their own flats instead of having to pay to get into a muddy field to do it.

Makes me cringe when people feel sorry for them:mad:

Paul
08-08-10, 11:22 PM

Ruthless,

he was 18 years old

craig green
08-08-10, 11:23 PM
i totaly agree with lee pv was once a good show but as with most as they get larger they attract people that real enthusiasts would rather not associate with, in the early 90s when the donny show was the national custom show at doncaster race corse it was a very good family orientated show but over the years it became an uber chav fest and i would never go again pv is going the same way imo

Its not just car shows, sadly it happens with all successful events where young people are involved. Not to make it sound like its young peoples faults necessarily, but when media & associated hype suggest that you should attend or miss out on the weekend of your life, all & sundry chavs will attend & guess what? It gets spoilt. As for the death, no doubt it was someone experimenting whilst under the influence of way too much booze (but thats waay off Topic) The death may spell the end of the event anyway.

As for USC. I've never been but would expect it to be exactly how Paul described it.

Lee
08-08-10, 11:23 PM
The club he was with reckon he was a tea totaller, no drink or drugs, n he jus died?

I dunno heard loads of different stroeis, heard than on Passionford

Well, people do just drop dead unfortunately. If it was 'natural causes' then I do feel for him and his mates/family, but if he OD'd on some sort of nasty substance then thats one less smackhead breaking into someones car for a fix, and thats OK in my book.

If he was 'experimenting' whilst under the influence, then it is tragic, but I hope it will deter others from doing it in the persuit of a 'great time'.

MattBrown
08-08-10, 11:24 PM
Ruthless,

he was 18 years old

Im not nessaserily on about him paul.

But, at 18 you know right from wrong.

I know, every time I ride a bike, car, kart etc, theres a risk of dying.

He knew, by doing drugs etc, there was a chance of dying.

Paul
08-08-10, 11:25 PM
Well, people do just drop dead unfortunately. If it was 'natural causes' then I do feel for him and his mates/family, but if he OD'd on some sort of nasty substance then thats one less smackhead breaking into someones car for a fix, and thats OK in my book.

Sorry but disagree, even if he was a smackhead, would you like to bury your own son when hes 18?

MattBrown
08-08-10, 11:25 PM
Well, people do just drop dead unfortunately. If it was 'natural causes' then I do feel for him and his mates/family, but if he OD'd on some sort of nasty substance then thats one less smackhead breaking into someones car for a fix, and thats OK in my book, and if he was 'experimenting' whilst under the influence, then I hope it will deter others from doing it in the persuit of a 'great time'.

+ rep, if he was a genuine lad, then its a tradgic shame.

If he was a druggy, then he can GTFO;)

MattBrown
08-08-10, 11:26 PM
Sorry but disagree, even if he was a smackhead, would you like to bury your own son when hes 18?

So you would allow your son to do drugs paul?

I know you wouldnt, your not stupid:thumb:

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:27 PM
tbf matt your too young and have probebly never had hard times, (realy hard i mean) which can lead to drugs as a way out alcoholism is the same imo but alcoholics dont get the same stigma as drugies tbf i have time for anyone that wants to move on if they want to give up i dont see how you can yust say there scum, just cos you have made a mistake you shouldnt be forgiven so if we are going by those rules you should never have your driving licence back, as an x smoker i know adiction is hard to beat and fags are nothing compaired to drugs

Paul
08-08-10, 11:28 PM

I wouldnt be there to look over his shoulder when hes away with his mates.

Could have been his first time, could have been peer pressure, dodgy batch of drugs, who knows? its all speculation.

But as I say, drug related or not, i would not like that to be one of my relatives. At 18 years old you have not lived your life.

MattBrown
08-08-10, 11:29 PM
tbf matt your too young and have probebly never had hard times, (realy hard i mean) which can lead to drugs as a way out alcoholism is the same imo but alcoholics dont get the same stigma as drugies tbf i have time for anyone that wants to move on if they want to give up i dont see how you can yust say there scum, just cos you have made a mistake you shouldnt be forgiven so if we are going by those rules you should never have your driving licence back, as an x smoker i know adiction is hard to beat and fags are nothing compaired to drugs

Ok, so, what your saying, is, all the druggies are on hard times?

They do it, cz they think its cool.

And when they go and mug my nan, or rob my house, or car, for some gear, I should forgive them?

Druggies are, and always will be scum in my eyes.

Lee
08-08-10, 11:29 PM

Certainly not mate, I know exactly where you're coming from, and as stated i dont know the facts so my above comments are purely speculative.

But I still can't feel sorry for people who kill themselves with drugs. I'm a heavy smoker (as you are lol) and if my lung begins to grow a tumour bcause of it, the last thing i'd want is for people to start feeling sorry for me. If you do the crime, you've got to be able do the time IMO.

MattBrown
08-08-10, 11:30 PM
I wouldnt be there to look over his shoulder when hes away with his mates.

Could have been his first time, could have been peer pressure, dodgy batch of drugs, who knows? its all speculation.

But as I say, drug related or not, i would not like that to be one of my relatives. At 18 years old you have not lived your life.

Exactly mine and Lee's point.

If it wasnt a drugs related incodent.

And you yourself have said, basically, you wouldnt let your own son do drugs:(

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:31 PM

and how would you stop him if he was addicted thats easier said than done, and if one of mine turned to drugs god forbid id rather them be alive so i could help them off it than bury them and never see them again a parent should not out live there child imo, when you have kids matt you may understand

Paul
08-08-10, 11:31 PM
Certainly not mate, I know exactly where you're coming from, and as stated i dont know the facts so my above comments are purely speculative.

But I still can't feel sorry for people who kill themselves with drugs. I'm a heavy smoker (as you are lol) and if my lung begins to grow a tumour bcause of it, the last thing i'd want is for people to start feeling sorry for me. If you do the crime, you've got to do the time IMO.

I agree, but dying at just 18, thats terrible, i wouoldnt wish that on anyone.

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:33 PM
Ok, so, what your saying, is, all the druggies are on hard times?

They do it, cz they think its cool.

And when they go and mug my nan, or rob my house, or car, for some gear, I should forgive them?

Druggies are, and always will be scum in my eyes.

that isnt what i said and you are pigin holing people not all adicts rob yes alot do but the ones that want to stop i have time for

MattBrown
and how would you stop him if he was addicted thats easier said than done, and if one of mine turned to drugs god forbid id rather them be alive so i could help them off it than bury them and never see them again a parent should not out live there child imo, when you have kids matt you may understand

Good point, however, I still dont understand how its not ok for people at 18 to make there own choices?

Its the people who take them choice, if theyre addicted, they had to start somewhere.

Paul
Exactly mine and Lee's point.

If it wasnt a drugs related incodent.

And you yourself have said, basically, you wouldnt let your own son do drugs:(

But if he did do drugs, as Blue Peg says id much rather help him out than bury him!

craig green
08-08-10, 11:34 PM
Recreational drug users arent junkies.

This has already gone way off Topic, surprise surprise.

Paul
08-08-10, 11:34 PM

This is PNG, Colins WIP has turned into a Broadband Connection Help thread lol

MK999
08-08-10, 11:35 PM

The main surprise is it didn't go quite as camp as usual lol

MattBrown
08-08-10, 11:35 PM
But if he did do drugs, as Blue Peg says id much rather help him out than bury him!

Thats not the argument.

Its like "Id rather change a headgasket, than bin an engine"

For us car people.

Its too totally differant circumstances, it will never be nice for those involved, but then, its there choice, no one seems to listen to me here except lee.

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:37 PM
Good point, however, I still dont understand how its not ok for people at 18 to make there own choices?

Its the people who take them choice, if theyre addicted, they had to start somewhere.

im not sayying at 18 that you cant make your own decisions, but everyone makes mistakes some people make the mistake of trying higly adddictive narcotics i personaly made the mistake of fags and buying a ford once i just dont see how you can right someone off for a mistake if they want to rectify that mistake (ive stoped smoking and never bought a ford since lol)

MattBrown
08-08-10, 11:38 PM
im not sayying at 18 that you cant make your own decisions, but everyone makes mistakes some people make the mistake of trying higly adddictive narcotics i personaly made the mistake of fags and buying a ford once i just dont see how you can right someone off for a mistake if they want to rectify that mistake (ive stoped smoking and never bought a ford since lol)

Im glad you stopped smoking, and glad you have given up the blue ovallol

Lee
08-08-10, 11:39 PM
I agree, but dying at just 18, thats terrible, i wouoldnt wish that on anyone.

Totally mate, for his family and friends he's left behind its probably the worst thing in the world and I certainly wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Everyone's dabbled with drugs, and that includes caffine, nicotine and alcohol (all drugs that have some sort of death rate).

My point though is we are all adults and know the risks, and I just cant feel sorry for an individual who has decided to take a fistful of drugs and OD'd, smae as i cant feel sorry for a kid who has decided to play chicken on a motorway and got hit by a truck.

And if they were too pissed to know what they were doing, again, thats not exactly something that can be blamed on anyone but the individual.

Life is fragile, and the only person in the whole world who has the power to look after your life is you, and I get more and more annoyed with this 'blame someone else' culture that is evolving. 'Oh it was peer pressure, oh it was a bad batch of drugs, oh he was too drunk to know what he was doing etc'

Tragic the death is, if you're going to play with fire, expect to get burned.

brainsnova
i ve never tried or wanted to try drugs so i guess if you do then O.D is always a risk.

blue_peg_16v
Thats not the argument.

Its like "Id rather change a headgasket, than bin an engine"

For us car people.

Its too totally differant circumstances, it will never be nice for those involved, but then, its there choice, no one seems to listen to me here except lee.

dont kid yourself not even lee listens lol

Bubba
08-08-10, 11:44 PM
fat man in a tutu...i beleive that was my mate lol

MattBrown
08-08-10, 11:44 PM
dont kid yourself not even lee listens lol

Well everything he says im sayinglol

MK999
08-08-10, 11:46 PM
Well everything he says im sayinglol

That means he happens to have the same opinion as you, which I believe he presented first, not that he gives a damn what you're saying :p

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:47 PM
+ rep mk999

dam i must spread my seed wider

Paul
08-08-10, 11:48 PM
fat man in a tutu...i beleive that was my mate lol

In a pink tutu, doing a tug of war?

You should of seen the others sides anchorman, they had no hope.

Lee
08-08-10, 11:50 PM
That means he happens to have the same opinion as you, which I believe he presented first, not that he gives a damn what you're saying :p

lol

Bubba
08-08-10, 11:51 PM
In a pink tutu, doing a tug of war?

You should of seen the others sides anchorman, they had no hope.

haha yeh thats chubby. ill tell him he ended up on here lol

Sloth
09-08-10, 12:07 AM
hmmm.
matt, when you bury someone who is family at a young age, be it from drugs, cancer or natural causes, you can comment. until then dont. ;)

im done. :)

mowgli
09-08-10, 12:10 AM
agreed. wait for the facts.

DAN-F
09-08-10, 02:32 AM
i dont agree with everyone writing off the lad that died labbeling him a druggy and a junky without knowing how he died, even if it was drugs theres no need to be so harsh about it, im sure everyone on this site has driven like an idiot on more than one occassion at some point in theyre life, what if they had lost control and killed someone?

peester
09-08-10, 06:31 AM
cripes, used to go the usc for years.. has always been as said, a bit mad..
maybe they'll hike prices to rid of the nutty scum, i dunno..

Graeme
09-08-10, 07:09 AM
Usc and Ufc which it was originally always was a drug fest from what I saw, I went every year between 95 -02, I did stop going due to it not being about the cars for most people there, there were lads coming with us who were mates of mates and they had never even serviced a car let alone been interested in them, who spent the weekends hammered on drugs and drink from the minute they got there on the Friday until they left on the Sunday, It really wasn't my cup of tea and I think every time I been to the Pod I've witnessed drug use even if it was just smelling Skunk whilst sat on the mound watching the racing, I really don't see a place for it at car shows especially as some people do take their kids to the shows and I'd like to take my child to car shows but would think twice about Santa pod

Jack
09-08-10, 08:01 AM
if my lung begins to grow a tumour
That won't happen though as I hear you quit

Angus Closier
09-08-10, 09:53 AM

Clearly have no idea what its like do you? I hate drugs so so much but it dont change who the person was before they started taking the drugs. Thats who you should care for not the drug taking body in question.

In a way I hope more people have bad experiances with these drugs and it gives out a bigger message as to what they really can do.:cry:

MattBrown
09-08-10, 10:26 AM
Clearly have no idea what its like do you? I hate drugs so so much but it dont change who the person was before they started taking the drugs. Thats who you should care for not the drug taking body in question.

In a way I hope more people have bad experiances with these drugs and it gives out a bigger message as to what they really can do.:cry:

No, but after seeing the effects it had on my mum, when a junkie car jacked her with a hammer. It really really pisses me off, when dogooders like you, and all the others, defend these lowlives:mad:

Angus Closier
09-08-10, 10:35 AM
No, but after seeing the effects it had on my mum, when a junkie car jacked her with a hammer. It really really pisses me off, when dogooders like you, and all the others, defend these lowlives:mad:

Im not a dogooder as you put it, Iv seen the effects first hand on what it does to people including myself. I wont ever ever premote drugs but its rife in the comunity that most of us live in. No matter how much you slag people off for it. You can say what you like to me or others I dont care. Im as against it as you. However your to blind/young/etc to see it from the other side of the boat aswell. Im not going to bother justifying my self and explaining what resoning I have but, You cant make assumptions on every drug user.

Whoever it was that car jacked your mum Im not defending them in anyway shape or from just critasizing you for not being able to look at life in more than one way. The sad thing is your now never going to be able to help people like that. Would you be saying the same if a Black/white/aisan/drunk/homless/ person (pick any) did the same thing or would you just have a problem with the person and not his addiction? Yes it may fuel his anger/wrong doings.

Just think you should have a little hart for that fellas family? Drugs OR NOT they have lost there son.

Andy
09-08-10, 10:36 AM
plus rep for the burnout Paul.Top man

Edd
09-08-10, 10:42 AM
Matt, I don't think your understanding the point.

Most likely the complete dick who did that to your Mum was a hard drug user who needed a fix, heroin /crack etc.

The fool that OD'd at USC was probably a recreational drug user, pills,coke etc, which IMO is no worse that drink.

Not all drug users are junkies who rob for their habit, adding to that I dont have much sympathy for the chap who died, if it was a od, as that's the risk when you take something like that.

Edd
09-08-10, 10:46 AM
After reading my last post seems like I was trying to promote drug use lol

That's not the case.

USC sounds like PV but worse, I hope Billing doesn't end up being infested with clowns high on drugs.

claire6069
09-08-10, 10:52 AM
hmmm.
matt, when you bury someone who is family at a young age, be it from drugs, cancer or natural causes, you can comment. until then dont. ;)

im done. :)

+1

but it is fair to say that both sides of the argument can be seen, tbh i think Santa Pod has been well overdue (perhaps not right wording but you know what i mean) for something like this happening, i doubt they'll hold USC next year as this really isnt going to do their 'reputation' much good. I was amazed how much drugs were at PV and that was only through a couple of people i knew so i dread to think how much there actually was.
Car shows are supposed to be a family attraction but i wouldnt take my 3 year old to one at all, too many pissheads walking about or people stoned, plus what if some little chav thinks its clever to drop a pill in someones drink whilst they're not looking? I think Pauls description of the weekend kinda sums up what todays kids are all about and i think its really sad!:cry:

blue_peg_16v
09-08-10, 10:54 AM
will not happen as billing is not publicly advertised, it the vboa rally and to go you have to be a member of an affiliated club and if that club is seen to be misbehaving and not doing anything about it there thrown out of the vboa and can no longer attend billing hence why we added new rules regarding drugs and behavior

claire6069
09-08-10, 10:55 AM
i think thats a good idea, but i doubt the pod will take it on, they'll lose too much money

Edd
09-08-10, 10:55 AM
Too many people nowadays need to take something to get high rather than feeling high just because of the occasion

Angus Closier
09-08-10, 11:07 AM
Too many people nowadays need to take something to get high rather than feeling high just because of the occasion

I agree with this, not just drugs though drink aswell.

Shame people are forgetting how to have fun without drink drugs?

Andy
09-08-10, 11:08 AM
hell i get enough of a buzz off accleration

Sloth
09-08-10, 11:15 AM
is it that good mate? all running ok?

blue_peg_16v
09-08-10, 11:15 AM
hell i get enough of a buzz off accleration

and a crate of stella lol

moffat
09-08-10, 11:19 AM
im 18 and id rather work on my nova than be out drinking taking drugs like alot folk round my area.

MattBrown
09-08-10, 11:26 AM
+1

but it is fair to say that both sides of the argument can be seen, tbh i think Santa Pod has been well overdue (perhaps not right wording but you know what i mean) for something like this happening, i doubt they'll hold USC next year as this really isnt going to do their 'reputation' much good. I was amazed how much drugs were at PV and that was only through a couple of people i knew so i dread to think how much there actually was.
Car shows are supposed to be a family attraction but i wouldnt take my 3 year old to one at all, too many pissheads walking about or people stoned, plus what if some little chav thinks its clever to drop a pill in someones drink whilst they're not looking? I think Pauls description of the weekend kinda sums up what todays kids are all about and i think its really sad!:cry:

Not all of us Claire.

I hold some hope for my generation, but not much:(

Sad really, but hey, Im in the garage, working on bikes, there doing drugs:wtf:

Sloth
09-08-10, 11:33 AM
pvs was riddled with drugs. my mates camped in the public area and were approached constantly. one guy was sat in his deckchair with a sign saying "pills, weed, m-cat" ffs.....

i dont fully blame usc or pvs i blame santa pod for failing to control and remove these cokks.

nova gsi ian
09-08-10, 11:33 AM
We are all individuals and all make our own choices in life as to what path we take, but hey this is another human being we are talking about, a lad of 18 who has barely lived, where the f..k is your compassion?.
Do not condem all drug users, some are that way due to situations in there lives that have led them down that road, losing someone at that age destroys you and your family,and you never quite come to terms with it,i speak from experience!....cheers

Andy
09-08-10, 11:37 AM
lets face it,drugs are everywhere,its only because your in a place with lots of people that you notice it more.
Drugs are fail imo.
The event organisers and security arent going to approach a load of lads passing a joint around,neither would the police.

Lee
09-08-10, 11:53 AM
We are all individuals and all make our own choices in life as to what path we take, but hey this is another human being we are talking about, a lad of 18 who has barely lived, where the f..k is your compassion?.
Do not condem all drug users, some are that way due to situations in there lives that have led them down that road, losing someone at that age destroys you and your family,and you never quite come to terms with it,i speak from experience!....cheers

Yep, I can totally see that side of it as well. But at the same time i'm still not going to change my opinion. There are countless people out there who's lives have tured to utter crap, and have managed to get by or even turned their lives around without self destructing on drugs. Its still not an excuse IMO

Angus Closier
09-08-10, 11:59 AM
Yep, I can totally see that side of it as well. But at the same time i'm still not going to change my opinion. There are countless people out there who's lives have tured to utter crap, and have managed to get by or even turned their lives around without self destructing on drugs. Its still not an excuse IMO

I agree, I dont think there is any excuse.

After all Drugs/drink etc dont help solve problems they just cover them up which in turn makes things worse due to keep going back to them to stay away from your problems. Issues should be delt with and not hiddern by drink/drugs.

Sloth
09-08-10, 12:07 PM
whereas chocolate cake does help. :)

Angus Closier
09-08-10, 12:15 PM
whereas chocolate cake does help. :)

Eating to help problems, FTW:thumb:

EDIT: Getting fat, FTL

Jack
09-08-10, 01:30 PM
Cake or death?

Mmmm, cake please.

mowgli
09-08-10, 01:36 PM
northerners invented comfort eating...........as in i've come for t'dinner, i've come for t'tea etc........

claire6069
09-08-10, 01:37 PM
i said to steve last night that i blame santa pod and he pointed out that it takes long enough as it is to get in the place let alone if they drug searched everyones cars, its just not feasible i guess but i suppose some help from some sniffer dogs wouldnt go amiss!

Sloth
09-08-10, 01:40 PM
"i'll have the death"

"quick, kill him"

"wait i've changed my mind...."

also

"wheres this tray been dried the amazon rain forest?"
:d

Andy
09-08-10, 01:45 PM
i said to steve last night that i blame santa pod and he pointed out that it takes long enough as it is to get in the place let alone if they drug searched everyones cars, its just not feasible i guess but i suppose some help from some sniffer dogs wouldnt go amiss!
they dont have the right to search you anyway,only police can,plus males cant search females and vice versa,would cost and waste far too much money on sniffer dogs.Would never happen.The only way it will get better as if they change their target audience,which would thus result in the demise of the show in the eyes of ££££.Lets face it,as garbage and annoying as we find these experiences,the money they create for the organisers means that while the money is coming in,they dont care about our views and opinions to make it better as theres still plenty of people willing to go.
Wherever theres cars and shows,there will always be dikkheads.Even billing had fukktards this year.

Sloth
09-08-10, 01:53 PM
/\ Seriously? Mongs At Billing? Thats Baaaad....

Andy
09-08-10, 01:56 PM
/\ Seriously? Mongs At Billing? Thats Baaaad....
diddycoys tried to infiltrate our camp,i smelt ganj while walking about,and spud had to sort out a lad who was going to trounce his bird:tard:

mowgli
09-08-10, 02:00 PM
i actually believe that travellers are involved in the running of billing... cos there are always loads of them there

Alex J
09-08-10, 02:11 PM
usc burnout contest is the only thing worth going for imo!

mowgli
09-08-10, 02:12 PM
funny that........

I understand that U is for Ultimate, i'm guessing S is for stupid, and i already know what the C stands for

*Adz*
09-08-10, 02:22 PM
TV Live on the other hand was fab compared to this then lol :)

Alex J
09-08-10, 02:33 PM
funny that........

I understand that U is for Ultimate, i'm guessing S is for stupid, and i already know what the C stands forno it stands for ultimate s*it chav lol

kc_08
09-08-10, 04:33 PM
went weekend just gone, was as discribed.. some stupid c*unts terring round the field, esspecially someone in a colt! somthing was bound to happen this year! was a complete drug/chav fest!! subaru drivers were driving round our field like complete **** tards! :-@ lucky they didnt get a slap! by anychance where these guys fighting big northern lads in a vectra with dotz? sounds like the guys next to us, starting on us lot and my mates gf. giving everyone ****, we get back to the tent and the police were there. blood everywhere and half of them had disapeared!

brainsnova
09-08-10, 04:47 PM
one to avoid then :d

GDN16v
09-08-10, 04:49 PM
usc always has and always will be the biggest chav fest there is

Says it all really! lol

Worst car event on the calender!

mowgli
09-08-10, 05:01 PM
Says it all really! lol

Worst car event on the calender!

i dunno, the austin allegro annual day must be pretty rough

GDN16v
09-08-10, 05:49 PM
i dunno, the austin allegro annual day must be pretty rough

lollollollol I think i'd rather go there than USC!lollollollol

claire6069
09-08-10, 08:46 PM
well i had wanted to go yesterday but think i was lucky not too lol

Andy
09-08-10, 09:06 PM
Well from the sounds of things it would have been a great episode of street wars

Adam
09-08-10, 09:09 PM
Sounds exactly like ive always been told USC is like tbh.

Apart from the 18yr old part, you never want to see/hear about that at any car show.

brainsnova
09-08-10, 09:15 PM
did they vote for the ultimate s**t chav

GRUNT 16V
09-08-10, 09:27 PM
chav meet every year !!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy
09-08-10, 09:27 PM
ultimate scrotum collection lol
Sounds like it was full of gutter snakes

claire6069
10-08-10, 12:21 AM
ultimate scrotum collection lol
Sounds like it was full of gutter snakes
lmfao

+rep lol

someone please rep him, i need to spread my seed lol

milko96
10-08-10, 07:01 AM
Anyone know the spec of the Nova that won Class A, guys name is Simon Crowley I think... C20XE and ran 12.5 @ 110 mph...?

Andy
10-08-10, 07:05 AM
0mfg-you win class A's for getting the best time?!:eek:

bungle117
10-08-10, 09:35 AM
reading through the thread it seems whoever went had a bad time :( i on the other hand didnt great company, evenings, cars, went up the strip longest i waited was 15min (friday) myself and our group was camping next but one to
http://www.cruise-mids.com/index.php this is the group that had one of there friends pass away, also http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=138342006201122&v=info (http://www.facebook.com/#%21/group.php?gid=138342006201122&v=info) and according to there club peoples and close friends NO drugs were taken by him!

Mazz
10-08-10, 10:17 AM
i actually believe that travellers are involved in the running of billing... cos there are always loads of them there

Yep, its getting worse too :(

Alex J
10-08-10, 10:19 AM
Anyone know the spec of the Nova that won Class A, guys name is Simon Crowley I think... C20XE and ran 12.5 @ 110 mph...?if it was a silver one , then im 99% sure he lives 5 blocks from me, did it have white comps on it?

Paul
10-08-10, 10:25 AM
if it was a silver one , then im 99% sure he lives 5 blocks from me, did it have white comps on it?

Yeh, XE on Jenvey TB's

gtachorley
10-08-10, 11:32 AM
I went to USC this year I go every year but only because my mates go and its kind of tradition, we used to get off our heads on pills ect, but none of us do that any more we like a toke of weed but that is it, it is the ultimate chav fest but I had no problems when I was there and neither did any one we were with but reading this seems like we were lucky.

Went to PVS this year aswell and that was much better people seemed to be interested in cars rather than pills, I think next year will just go to PVS and find another show to go to any suggestions?

Edd
10-08-10, 11:34 AM
Billing but leave the weed at home

Alex J
10-08-10, 11:35 AM
I went to USC this year I go every year but only because my mates go and its kind of tradition, we used to get off our heads on pills ect, but none of us do that any more we like a toke of weed but that is it, it is the ultimate chav fest but I had no problems when I was there and neither did any one we were with but reading this seems like we were lucky.

Went to PVS this year aswell and that was much better people seemed to be interested in cars rather than pills, I think next year will just go to PVS and find another show to go to any suggestions?drumroll all the anti drug policelol

gtachorley
10-08-10, 11:36 AM
Billing I have heard good things about that show. Now pills and coke/m-cat ect I can see the problem with (just for the record I dont do these any more) with the weed if I smoke it at my camp or tent not wondering about the place (i.e not smoking it when there are little kids around) then whats the issue??

Southie
10-08-10, 11:40 AM
Billing I have heard good things about that show. Now pills and coke/m-cat ect I can see the problem with (just for the record I dont do these any more) with the weed if I smoke it at my camp or tent not wondering about the place (i.e not smoking it when there are little kids around) then whats the issue??

17. Conduct of members in the public eye. Abusive behaviour, Drink driving, Drug driving, partaking in any form of illegal drug use whilst on our club stand or during a club meeting, or any other practices deemed unacceptable by club staff will not be tolerated. Any of the above could result in you being ejected from our club stand at national shows and banned from the club indefinately. The club can be held responsible for any incidents involving the above so we take these matters very seriously.

;)

Alex J
10-08-10, 11:42 AM
edit your post dude!!

Southie
10-08-10, 11:45 AM
edit your post dude!!
Who?

Sloth
10-08-10, 11:51 AM
gtachorley i think dave

Alex J
10-08-10, 11:58 AM
gtachorley i think dave:thumb:

mowgli
10-08-10, 12:07 PM
for all i care, you could be intimate with a badger, just don't post it on here.... it might be 'acceptable' to you to smoke stuff but this forum is not the place for admitting it....

you'd be amazed how much personal info is on the internet & can be accessed rapidly... i helped amass evidence for a fraud case against an ex employee.... it is truly scary what is out there..

Edd
10-08-10, 12:21 PM
lol @ admitting weed smoking on a public forum

Something are best kept quiet IMO

claire6069
10-08-10, 12:39 PM
the thing with weed is, fair enough if you want to do it but it stinks, so smoking it out at a public car show is slightly unfair to subject other members of the public to inhaling your smelly green, that stench wafts for miles, its defo one of those things that needs to be kept behind closed doors.

mowgli
10-08-10, 12:40 PM
we had a labourer who smoked it at home all the time.. one cold morning we picked him up in the transit, and he truly reeked of it, so we made him ride with his head out of the window to the job. he couldn't speak for 2 days....

Lee
10-08-10, 10:28 PM

The issue is that if you are caught, you are at a show under our banner, and ergo if a billing organiser was to come to me complaining that one of our members was smoking weed, then I would get pretty annoyed, especially after all the rigmerol of getting reaffiliated with the VBOA as well as the usual 'pot smoking nova owners' comments that are always thrown about other vaux forums.

Its been said enough times before. You could happily smoke a joint in your tent and no-one would be any the wiser, so why oh why do some people still insist on broadcasting it to everyone on the forum ffs?

You might say its none of our business what you do in your tent. I would agree. Just keep it to yourself, cos if you post it on the forum, you are making it our business.

gtachorley
11-08-10, 01:10 AM
I do see what you mean its nothing like usc if you are at a show like billing you would be seen as part of png so wouldnt be acceptable at all as would make everyone else look bad so fair does, not some thing I will be doing and sorry If I wound any one up :)

brainsnova
11-08-10, 01:16 AM
my view is if your representing a club then respect the club and act accordingly.

gtachorley
11-08-10, 01:22 AM
Yeah I see that, cant edit my previous posts on my phone so will do so tomorrow.