PDA

View Full Version : proof southerners are poofs

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 09:48 PM
well heathers family have come up for the week and after a day out shopping on the way home me and he brother realised it was time for the calamity shield so got them to drop us off at the pub on the way home. We drank drink for drinkk me on stella (man drink) and him on strongbow(an apple based drink designed for girls and small children)

we got home to a nice pork chop dinner that the mother in law cooked (how ever due to the which craft known as gas she almost blew the house up) no gas in dorset

and look what happened he also ralphed all over the drive and has now been in bed for an hour we only had 8 pints for christ sake
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm71/richardmee/100_0436.jpg

Benn
08-08-10, 10:21 PM
Some people arnt piss heads tho...

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 10:22 PM
he lives in the pub down south its classed as his living room

he just cant take the pace of the norf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djbrowney
08-08-10, 10:25 PM
I would rather be a light weight southener than an arrogant northen monkey any day of the week lol

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 10:27 PM
how rude mr browney you love me realy lol

and kings lynn is north of watford gap so your a northerner lol

djbrowney
08-08-10, 10:28 PM
truth hurts buddy lol lol lol

Paul
08-08-10, 10:31 PM
I would rather be a light weight southener than an arrogant northen monkey any day of the week lol

Your my hero!

+rep

Blue-Peg

Were you drinking gravy whilst he was on the ciders?

Jack
08-08-10, 10:32 PM
Stella IS gnats p!ss though

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 10:34 PM
gravey is only for chips lol

p.s heather wanted me to do this to mortify him when he wakes she is truley evil love it lol

floydy13
08-08-10, 10:35 PM
nice pint of water hes got there!

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 10:37 PM
he felt sick didnt stop the fountain of ralph i like the dog poo near the fork he droped lol

also as spud will say there is proof its my house due to the pink tray lol

Rob
08-08-10, 10:43 PM
ay must you no strongbow is a mans drink and its stronger than stella lol

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 10:44 PM
nope its not ill ask the judge that is damper to ajudicate

Spudly
08-08-10, 10:46 PM
lmfao eight pints, imagine if he had been drinking with me rob and damper, we wouldve killed him lol

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 10:47 PM
yup lol you still bringing the hurse tomorrow

Jack
08-08-10, 10:49 PM
nope its not ill ask the judge that is damper to ajudicate
Stella = 5%
Strongbow = 5.3% :p

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 10:52 PM
i was proven wron alway thought strongbow was 4.8 but still no excuse to be in that mess ill give him some of hobitts special brew next time and see how long he lasts lol

Rob
08-08-10, 11:04 PM
Stella = 5%
Strongbow = 5.3% :p

correct but as i found out the other day bow is only 4.8"% from the pump WTF :cry:

Lee
08-08-10, 11:13 PM
I still love the fact Northerners judge people solely on how much alcohol they can consume lol

Must be something in the genes that hasn't quite evolved in the northerners yet, like when monkeys fought over a lady monkey by doing the biggest poo or something lol

One day you will realise there is more to life than spending vast amounts of cash trying to consume massive amounts of alcohol and then rating yourselves on how vertical you are afterwards lol lol

Rob
08-08-10, 11:15 PM
lol

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:16 PM
just because your always under me lover lol

Sloth
08-08-10, 11:23 PM
hey im northern and a lightweight.....

sparkie1401
08-08-10, 11:28 PM
lol at apple based beverage lol, im pleased im not from the south, they some how think its cool cos their houses cost more than northern ones even though they are made from bricks and generally everything is dearer, sorry its not cool, maybe it makes them feel better lol

sparkie1401
08-08-10, 11:31 PM
I still love the fact Northerners judge people solely on how much alcohol they can consume lol

Must be something in the genes that hasn't quite evolved in the northerners yet, like when monkeys fought over a lady monkey by doing the biggest poo or something lol

One day you will realise there is more to life than spending vast amounts of cash trying to consume massive amounts of alcohol and then rating yourselves on how vertical you are afterwards lol lol

actullay there are as many p1ssed up tw4ts in the south, so your not really on the money there Lee................................i think the whole UK in general drink to much an think its good spending £110 on a friday neet out lol

L14MNP
08-08-10, 11:32 PM
You're ALL soft southeners! lol

Lee
08-08-10, 11:43 PM
actullay there are as many p1ssed up tw4ts in the south, so your not really on the money there Lee................................i think the whole UK in general drink to much an think its good spending £110 on a friday neet out lol

Well lets use PNG as an average then.

At the next show we'll count how many members boast that they cracked open a stella at 8am for breakfast, and then we'll count how many of those are northern lol

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:44 PM
lol at apple based beverage lol, im pleased im not from the south, they some how think its cool cos their houses cost more than northern ones even though they are made from bricks and generally everything is dearer, sorry its not cool, maybe it makes them feel better lol

yup i love the fact that my house round london would be 500k whos more sensible me for spending a fraction of the cost or silly londoner for doing a harry enfield impression lol

wwmnw
08-08-10, 11:45 PM

Arrogant? You aint been north enough son, the north east is known for being a friendly place whilst everytime I've been down south (London, Essex, that's it really) I've been met with cold hearted funny speaking people with a weird dress sense and I've never been to Bradford.

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:45 PM

At the next show we'll count how many members boast that they cracked open a stella at 8am for breakfast, and then we'll count how many of those are northern lol

i have magners for breakfast its the lighter way to start the day lol

Lee
08-08-10, 11:46 PM

The reason said house is so expensive is because its in the south. lol lol

Would you pay more for a house next to a field full of flowers rather than a sewage works? lol lol lol

Lee
08-08-10, 11:48 PM
Arrogant? You aint been north enough son, the north east is known for being a friendly place whilst everytime I've been down south (London, Essex, that's it really) I've been met with cold hearted funny speaking people with a weird dress sense and I've never been to Bradford.

Totally agree. Northern people are properly friendly. I like them a lot!

But lets face it, you've gotta be happy in the north when you're that drunk all the time lol Thats why southerners are so miserable because we're still in reality :(

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:49 PM

Would you pay more for a house next to a field full of flowers rather than a sewage works? lol lol lol

alot agree north yorkshire and the lakes are the best country side in the uk and thats norf

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:50 PM
Totally agree. Northern people are properly friendly. I like them a lot!

But lets face it, you've gotta be happy in the north when you're that drunk all the time lol Thats why southerners are so miserable because we're still in reality :(

lmao

Lee
08-08-10, 11:51 PM
alot agree north yorkshire and the lakes are the best country side in the uk and thats norf

You should know by now that I am very good at arguing a point with absolutely no substance to said arguement whatsoever lol

sparkie1401
08-08-10, 11:52 PM

lol touche

but life, the UK is not PNG, but that made me lol, on many a lads vacation i always knew when clarky was up as id here a can open lol

i summaries the devide as northerners dont give a fcuk and i genuinely think southerners are a bit toffee nosed and 2bob millionaire esq. and think they are better etc

paying more for stuff sucks, if you paid £200 more for the same TV i ust bought for exmaple id think u was a CNUT lol

i have more pleasure in disliking the french lol

northerners cant speak properly but southerners cant pronounce lol

blue_peg_16v
well yeh known you a few years now lol

Spudly
lol at this thread for going from drink related manlyness to house prices in the wilderness that is the souf :p

Aye ill be bringin the bus tomorrow mate will prob be after 7pm if thats cool

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:54 PM
were all monkeys but the geramans well they bombed our chip shop need i say more lol

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:54 PM
lol at this thread for going from drink related manlyness to house prices in the wilderness that is the souf :p

Aye ill be bringin the bus tomorrow mate will prob be after 7pm if thats cool

yup fine ill have a vodi waiting lol

Lee
08-08-10, 11:56 PM
northerners cant speak properly but southerners cant pronounce lol

Cant pronounce?????

We manage to say 'the' for a start, without forgetting the last two letters lol

mowgli
08-08-10, 11:57 PM
it took me years to understand how to manage to drink copious amounts of alcohol.....but one thing has always struck me.... cider appears to metabolise way quicker than lager.....when i drink lager, it takes till about pint 3 before i feel any effects.. but with cider, i haven't actually got to the bottom of pint 1 and i can feel it working.. maybe its a sugar content thing.. but doing a gallon in 2hrs on an empty stomach is plain madness

sparkie1401
08-08-10, 11:58 PM

the north ishas just as many nice towns n villages as down sowf, so stop defending stupidity lol the logic is an EPIC fail

look in my house thread, jack said something like you'd be paying 250K for a house like that down here, FCUK that

although i was recently in stockton on tees.......................... what a hovel lol

Lee
09-08-10, 12:00 AM
the north ishas just as many nice towns n villages as down sowf, so stop defending stupidity lol the logic is an EPIC fail

look in my house thread, jack said something like you'd be paying 250K for a house like that down here, FCUK that

although i was recently in stockton on tees.......................... what a hovel lol

Hey, its my right to defend stupididty to the hilt lol

sparkie1401
09-08-10, 12:01 AM
Cant pronounce?????

We manage to say 'the' for a start, without forgetting the last two letters lol

prenounce................ you know what i mean lol

like said we cant speak the lingo i miss the all time lol.....................see what i did there......................but you southerners/ cockneys are terrible

its spelt bath so why is it prenounced barth????????????????????

i was in ur area t'other week lee

westonbirt lol, tree huggin place

mowgli
09-08-10, 12:01 AM
northerners also believe they can drink more because their pint glasses have about 1 1/2" of head, whereas southerners prefer the flatter pint, so northerners actually have to buy about 14% more glasses to get the same effect as southern pints.

sparkie1401
09-08-10, 12:02 AM
lee

a truce dear friend..................we both agree on maHOOsive boobies, norf or south lol

sparkie1401
09-08-10, 12:03 AM
i hope to tour with T'T' a great northern band lol

Lee
09-08-10, 12:05 AM
its spelt bath so why is it prenounced barth????????????????????

Ahh, I see your problem. You are assuming the way we pronounce stuff is incorrect, and the way you pronounce stuff is correct, when you've actually got it ass about face me old fruitcake lol lol

Its due to lazieness mostly. Thats why you have taken the word 'laugh' (which is pronounced 'larf') and because there is an 'a' in it, you've changed it to 'laff' because you just cant get your head around the letter 'a' being pronounced any other way.

Even when there's an 'r' in there to give the northern apes a bit of a chance you still screw it all up. Its a SCARF not a SCAFF lol lol

mowgli
09-08-10, 12:06 AM
are the thompson twins re-forming???

blue_peg_16v
09-08-10, 12:06 AM
northerners also believe they can drink more because their pint glasses have about 1 1/2" of head, whereas southerners prefer the flatter pint, so northerners actually have to buy about 14% more glasses to get the same effect as southern pints.

wrong legaly you heve to have a pint of liquid check a northern pint pot there actualy larger than a pint and have a line were the liquid should come too were as southere pint glassed are bang on a pint for the flat cack

Lee
09-08-10, 12:07 AM
lee

a truce dear friend..................we both agree on maHOOsive boobies, norf or south lol

Can i agree that the northern boobies will be way easier? lol

EDIT and can I also point out the main Northern arguement coming from Rich is the fact a northern pint is allegedly bigger? I rest my case lol lol

mowgli
09-08-10, 12:08 AM
maybe the term 'its grim up north' means its like being in a fairy tale?

blue_peg_16v
09-08-10, 12:08 AM
yes northern girls are slags lol

sparkie1401
09-08-10, 12:10 AM
we do not say "scaff"

we say scarf

dont defend southern women, they are easy as owt an u know it

your going down the we r better than u line as per normal

lol

im 30 n well travelled an never heard a northerner say scaff lol

Lee
09-08-10, 12:11 AM
we do not say "scaff"

we say scarf

lol

What, you think by saying we don't have easy women, i'm saying we're bettert han you??? Hell no i'm not lol

Lee
09-08-10, 12:11 AM
we do not say "scaff"

we say scarf

lol

im 30 n well travelled an never heard a northerner say scaff lol

You never been to Preston? lol

blue_peg_16v
09-08-10, 12:12 AM
lees always been easy lol

mowgli
09-08-10, 12:13 AM
ok, if the north is so good, why is the population centre (based on total numbers of people in england & where they actually live) about 1/2mile from twycross zoo, in leicestershire, and about 6 miles from the true centre of england????

it is a scientifically proven fact that the town nearest to this centre of population is Atherstone, where baxter lives, and I can proudly state it is as big a sh1thole as you will find in any part of this sceptred isle.

sparkie1401
09-08-10, 12:15 AM
Guin is Northern so we win lol

easy women are best so you spend less, which is great in hard times

im on gin & tonic 10 so excuse my typing

mowgli
09-08-10, 12:16 AM
gin & tonic????? they'll send the tetley tea folk round to confiscate your flat cap.......

sparkie1401
09-08-10, 12:19 AM
gin & tonic????? they'll send the tetley tea folk round to confiscate your flat cap.......

i have no beer:cry:

Sloth
09-08-10, 12:22 AM
to quote the specials;
"all the girls are slags, and the beer tastes just like piss."

written about a coventry nightclub. i.e souf.

mowgli
09-08-10, 12:33 AM
to quote the specials;
"all the girls are slags, and the beer tastes just like piss."

written about a coventry nightclub. i.e souf.

so you quoted a coventry band that told the truth about coventry...... which is in the MIDLANDS

wwmnw
09-08-10, 01:25 AM
so you quoted a coventry band that told the truth about coventry...... which is in the MIDLANDS

But its south, to me.

Jack
09-08-10, 07:50 AM
Listen to Lee regarding the Norf. He knows all about it, he lives there

Stuart
09-08-10, 10:10 AM
Yes I could go and buy a house for £5 in the norf, but at the same time my salary would be £0.50 a year lol

its all comparative... ultimately norf or sarf you should wind up with similar cash in your pocket after all the boring stuff is paid for.

Jack, you big gayer, just because you live in another country :p

Sloth
09-08-10, 10:19 AM
hactually i get the same wage as a southerner. the wages arnt that bad up here.

oh and midlands = souf. anything below nottingham is.

Stuart
09-08-10, 10:39 AM
anything above the watford gap (ie northampton) to Bristol line is 'north'.

hmm civil serpent pay........ its not that good wherever it is lol

Sloth
09-08-10, 11:16 AM
better than mechanic/techie pay dude....

Stuart
09-08-10, 12:11 PM
better than mechanic/techie pay dude....

going on past threads, that wouldnt take much lol

mowgli
09-08-10, 01:35 PM
the thing about the midlands is that we hate both north & south.
yet neither of you will admit we exist

Stuart
09-08-10, 01:36 PM
correct.

The only place I've seen signs to "the midlands" is in Suffolk lol.

But its like Wales... a mythical land that dosent really exist

mowgli
09-08-10, 01:37 PM
scotland hasn't existed for over 300 years either........ but they don't seem to realise the fact...............neither has england or northern ireland

Jack
09-08-10, 01:38 PM
hmm civil serpent pay........ its not that good wherever it is lol
True! Its just now that everyone outside has either been fired or had their wages chopped back to a similar (crap) level to the CS, they moan that we must be overpaid lol

I still reckon I could find my job outside for more $$$ though. I just can't be bothered to look... although I have got a rather nice clause-that-shouldn't-be-there in my terms that would see me with a nice bundle should Boeing decide to get rid of us all

Alex J
09-08-10, 01:45 PM
i hate everywhere!

mowgli
09-08-10, 01:58 PM
but the difference between the civil service & the other world is that some of the other world actually have enormous amounts of work to do

Andy
09-08-10, 02:02 PM
one thing i will say, is that the construction industry is largely in the south and that 90% of the lads on some of the sites i was on back in 2004 were northeners.Now is that because your all sooo expensive its cheaper to pay norfers to come and stay at digs for 4 days,or that we graft harder?

Alex J
09-08-10, 02:08 PM
its all the same, north to south, we all BURN IT OUT!!!!!!!!

mowgli
09-08-10, 02:10 PM
one thing i will say, is that the construction industry is largely in the south and that 90% of the lads on some of the sites i was on back in 2004 were northeners.Now is that because your all sooo expensive its cheaper to pay norfers to come and stay at digs for 4 days,or that we graft harder?

the south traditionally employed immigrant labour on the sites... before the war, it was polish, german etc workers, then it was irish, now its eastern euro again...

i'm in the brick haulage job atm & there really isn't anything much getting built up north, but south is busy as hell

Sloth
09-08-10, 02:14 PM
but the difference between the civil service & the other world is that some of the other world actually have enormous amounts of work to do

come do my job for a week, mountains of paperwork and long term unemployed to deal with. not all of the civil service is £100k wages and cozy offices....:thumb:

Alex J
09-08-10, 02:16 PM
join me on the rock and roll!!!!

mowgli
09-08-10, 03:10 PM
front line staff have loads of work... its the ivory towers that do sod all... i use the dvla at swansea as evidence

or that crowd who keep john venables identity a secret..... they reckon it will take £250k to create him a new identity & £1.5m to look after him per annum......

the way i see it, its a morning's work to get a new id, & 6 blokes on a rota system to mind him would cost £200k.... where's the rest??????

Sloth
09-08-10, 03:22 PM
i get ya mate, just that we arnt all the same.

Jack
09-08-10, 05:28 PM
Yeah, unfortunately when people think CS all they see is the senior grades, who really do waffle about doing very little aside from going "wouldn't it be good if we did this..." without thinking what a major fcuk up they're about to cause lol

mowgli
09-08-10, 05:30 PM
a good friends son got a job to do with insurance & government... he did 30 mins work on a monday if he was lucky & did sod all else the reat of the week.. his dept had 500 people in it...

Rich
09-08-10, 06:07 PM
Southerners get the cheaper night out then lol