PDA

View Full Version : 1 owner , very clean,mk1 1 litre nova 2 door

petrolhead01
08-08-10, 10:42 AM
i have a complete 1 owner mk1 g reg,2 little scabs on the rear arches, no holes front wing bubbly at bottom and d/s door needs changing other than thats its spot on, 1 litre drives like new,honestly , paint is all origonal, but has a couple of scratches that have been blown over with spray can to keep the rust out,p/s door totally mint, bonnet totally mint, boot totally mint, 43k genuine miles mot to prove this , i know the old guy who had this from new and he decided to give up driving last month so that is why i got it,but unfortunately i bought a mk2 for the other half before this turned up so its now up for sale, i want £650 for the complete car , sell all the bits you dont want and you have a very clean shell,for not a lot or money. let me know if you interested as i want this gone asap as storage is tight,more info on request. cheers tony 07801 995913:thumb:

MattBrown
08-08-10, 10:57 AM
Pics?

And needing arches, door, painting etc, its not that mint:(

petrolhead01
08-08-10, 11:06 AM
Pics?

And needing arches, door, painting etc, its not that mint:(

it doesnt need any arches it has two scabs as in loose paint and the d/s door is rusted, i never said it was mint but to be honest its 21 years old and i have never seen an unrestored car in this condition, if your looking for a shell to bolt your bits to thats ready to go then you will need one that has been restored as there are quite frankly none that anyone would sell as a shell, good luck in your search, tony

John
08-08-10, 11:10 AM
it doesnt need any arches it has two scabs as in loose paint and the d/s door is rusted, i never said it was mint but to be honest its 21 years old and i have never seen an unrestored car in this condition, if your looking for a shell to bolt your bits to thats ready to go then you will need one that has been restored as there are quite frankly none that anyone would sell as a shell, good luck in your search, tony

PM me the pics and i'll host them for you.

petrolhead01
08-08-10, 11:19 AM
PM me the pics and i'll host them for you.

Thank you. I will try to get some later on this afternoon. It is a genuine shell that has never had any repairs what so ever, never had any accident damage at all from new, except a couple of very minor scrapes that have puffed in with paint as the owner was in his 80s and his eyesight was going slightly. I will photograph these parts and take as many photos as i can. As escribed before, the boot, bonnet and p/s door are totally rust free. The engine bay, battery tray, crossmember, front valance and chassis legs are rust free, as is the spare wheel well and inner arches. I will try to picture all of these too. I have had a lot of interest from the oval circuit but i don't really want to sell such a lovely car to somebody to smash it to pieces because with three panels replaced (2 front wings, 1 drivers door) and a tiny amount of prep and a coat of paint it could be a perfect car or ideal for a re-shell. Thats why i included my phone number to make enquries easier.
Many thanks. :thumb:

paul james
08-08-10, 12:26 PM
Where is the car located?

and thumbs up for trying to give the car a good home :)

petrolhead01
08-08-10, 02:17 PM
Where is the car located?

and thumbs up for trying to give the car a good home :)

Thank you! :) It's in uxbridge, middlesex, at the bottom of the m4, near heathrow. :thumb: