PDA

View Full Version : So Is No One Going Toltal Vauxhall Live?????????????

6pot nova
06-08-10, 06:39 PM
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ALL???:confused:

mowgli
06-08-10, 06:42 PM
i've never heard of toltal vauxhall live..................

Jack
06-08-10, 06:43 PM
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ALL???:confused:
Not going to hobbits bbq? Whats wrong with you? lol

6pot nova
06-08-10, 06:54 PM
you lot are all show lol get out on the track!!! haha

Stuart
06-08-10, 06:55 PM
Are you going?

6pot nova
06-08-10, 07:04 PM
yes mate

6pot nova
06-08-10, 07:06 PM
Are you going? are you?

Will F
06-08-10, 07:12 PM
I am going - TV stand,so free tickets.

£15 ea. is pricey for Combe tbh

Alex J
06-08-10, 07:13 PM
if somebody wants to set up the nova tonight , im game, if not, its epic fail here:(

Stuart
06-08-10, 07:15 PM
are you?

Nope, already did Combe in July :p

burgo
06-08-10, 07:19 PM
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ALL???:confused:you pay my insurance, fuel and tickets and ill come

Edd
06-08-10, 07:27 PM
Retro rides for me

CoolTiger
06-08-10, 07:28 PM
isnt it pv live?

Sloth
06-08-10, 07:29 PM
too far south, and tbh looking on other forums it looks like a damp squib....

Dan
06-08-10, 08:38 PM

I'll be on the TV motorsport stand, and i just love unresearched comments like those lol lol

Mike
06-08-10, 08:41 PM

What a c0ckermouth :roll:

Will F
06-08-10, 09:11 PM
I'll be on the TV motorsport stand, and i just love unresearched comments like those lol lol

Will be good to see someone I know - I was worried, I would be wondering around searching! lol

floydy13
06-08-10, 09:49 PM
i will be at the bbq and then retro rides!

Mike
06-08-10, 09:52 PM
Bbq?

mowgli
06-08-10, 09:54 PM
hobbit is roasting a dragon.....

Dan
06-08-10, 09:59 PM
nope, lynz is defo at tv live

mowgli
06-08-10, 10:00 PM
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Lee
06-08-10, 10:00 PM
Ill be mooching around tomorrow :)

EDIT LMFAO @ my avatar lol

Mike
06-08-10, 10:02 PM
hobbit is roasting a dragon.....

Oooooooooh! I did hear they still have dragons roaming the street down south actually.

And I also learnt this week its officially STILL black & white in Betws-y-coed in North Wales.

Just checked hotbits postcode & fook that noise!!!

Total Distance: 220.09 mile(s), 354.2 km(s)
Estimated journey time of: 3 hour(s) 48 minute(s)

craig green
06-08-10, 10:02 PM
It does seem no one is behind the new event by the looks of it on here, if I wasnt working I'd be there I think.

Shame.

craig green
06-08-10, 10:03 PM

The way the M5 was today down our end you can double that! lol

Mike
06-08-10, 10:03 PM
The way the M5 was today down our end you can double that! lol

Fook that journey anyway! Done over 700 mile since Monday morning, I aint doing anymore this week lol

burgo
06-08-10, 10:06 PM
It does seem no one is behind the new event by the looks of it on here, if I wasnt working I'd be there I think.

Shame.i was planning on going but unfortunately the world revolves around money

Alex J
06-08-10, 10:08 PM
Ill be mooching around tomorrow :)

EDIT LMFAO @ my avatar lolwas going to ask about that? bit:gay:

Lee
06-08-10, 10:09 PM
It will always start slow, so long as they keep at it, it will gain in popularity, especially as the action days are starting to get properly overcrowded.

mowgli
06-08-10, 10:11 PM
Oooooooooh! I did hear they still have dragons roaming the street down south actually.

And I also learnt this week its officially STILL black & white in Betws-y-coed in North Wales.

Just checked hotbits postcode & fook that noise!!!

Total Distance: 220.09 mile(s), 354.2 km(s)

using mowgle maps.... last week i did 175 ish miles in 2 1/2 hrs with only a 1600 engine....

burgo
06-08-10, 10:15 PM
using mowgle maps.... last week i did 180 miles in 2 1/2 hrs with only a 1600 engine....tut tut admitting to speeding on a public forum

Mike
06-08-10, 10:25 PM
tut tut admitting to speeding on a public forum

Pah lol I managed 98mph in a 100bhp Transit today lol

ade
07-08-10, 12:29 AM
we've had a thread in the bookings section since June re the total vaux live and retro rides events - we even offered FREE entry to the retro rides one if yu booked the total vuaxhall live one - but no one bought any tickets!

Well 2 did but that was it.

Dire!

We're not doing Trax either - people just dont seem to be interested this year - apart from Billing and Pv and the Nats day

MK999
07-08-10, 02:13 AM
we've had a thread in the bookings section since June re the total vaux live and retro rides events - we even offered FREE entry to the retro rides one if yu booked the total vuaxhall live one - but no one bought any tickets!

Well 2 did but that was it.

Dire!

We're not doing Trax either - people just dont seem to be interested this year - apart from Billing and Pv and the Nats day

Is a bit of a shame as Trax was quite a good laugh last year, although tbh I would have preferred to do the trax/combe tour again, that was really cool driving between events together.

I got your number a little while back off of Jack for some reason I forget Lee so I'll drop you a text in the morning so we can gather up for a walk round and a bit of banter, hopefully find a few familiar faces :)

Benn
07-08-10, 05:49 AM
Cant believe there will be so few there :(

stt
07-08-10, 07:28 AM
i'll be at combe later!

Stuart
07-08-10, 08:28 AM
Aside from meeting up to take the pish, shows bore the crap out of me now

mowgli
07-08-10, 09:53 AM
money isn't what it was, some of us simply can't afford to go to all of these things

Nobby
07-08-10, 10:04 AM
gutted looks like its going to be a wet en!

Benn
07-08-10, 07:06 PM
bit of rain, but dried out quite well. Was a great day, low number of cars on track which was great.

craig green
07-08-10, 07:08 PM
Any pics then?

Alex J
07-08-10, 08:11 PM
Any pics then?agreed, or it didnt happen!

smcgsi16v
07-08-10, 08:18 PM
I Agree with Benn.

I don't go for the show, just the track action and it wasn't as busy on track compared to the action days. Variety of cars was better than pvs but not billing.

It can only get better really.

And it wasn't a Chav fest either.

Benn
07-08-10, 09:30 PM
I took over 700(lots of the same cars) am uploading them it hits of 20 at a time.

Was really good, got sunburn... lol Even tho it was cloudy.

stt
07-08-10, 09:36 PM
I took over 700(lots of the same cars) am uploading them it hits of 20 at a time.

Was really good, got sunburn... lol Even tho it was cloudy.

how the hell did you get sunburn!

Only thing i got was dirty underwear at camp! lol

Benn
07-08-10, 09:39 PM
No clue, but i did. And that's your own fault for doing out in another shonky chip mobile.

stt
07-08-10, 09:51 PM
No clue, but i did. And that's your own fault for doing out in another shonky chip mobile.

i dont think it was the car that caused the problem, more the driver! - although to be fair he did bloody well to keep it out of the armco!

Benn
07-08-10, 09:56 PM
That was my point, shock to hub bolts loose(hence the off), wouldn't start, smoking the a 1.8 sierra...

stt
07-08-10, 10:16 PM
That was my point, shock to hub bolts loose(hence the off), wouldn't start, smoking the a 1.8 sierra...

The hub bolts were tight before the off! i think the sideways at 80+ onto the grass and then 'biting' is what caused the camber to adjust itself
the non starting was a ****wit moment too, when he emptied the catch tank he took off the engine earth lead and forgot to refit it!

im just a bit gutted that i didnt have mine done in time :(

Benn
08-08-10, 10:42 AM
Not what he was saying when we where there but ok. And yeah get cracking with it..lol

MattBrown
08-08-10, 11:13 AM
Didnt look the best tbh.

Just pvs with the track not strip!

I personally have had enough of walking round every type of vauxhall, and seeing it running a c20xe, or a c20let.

Its the same old same old every year.

Even billing was boring tbh.

Dan
08-08-10, 11:16 AM
the walking around is really for the up and coming lads...... I dont generally leave the png stand at the shows as i dont go to look around the show! (unless to talk to others who do the same lol)

John
08-08-10, 11:18 AM
Didnt look the best tbh.

I personally have had enough of walking round every type of vauxhall, and seeing it running a c20xe, or a c20let.

Even billing was boring tbh.

WTF are you putting an let in a nova for then? If you think billing was boring it's time for you to sell up and join the vw scene. :thumb:

Alex J
08-08-10, 11:20 AM
WTF are you putting an let in a nova for then? If you think billing was boring it's time for you to sell up and join the vw scene. :thumb:+1

MattBrown
08-08-10, 11:23 AM
WTF are you putting an let in a nova for then? If you think billing was boring it's time for you to sell up and join the vw scene. :thumb:

The vw scene is full of gimps;)

Who think its cool to put bbs rims on, and slam it:wtf:

Im building a c20let nova, as it will be 300bhp, and be hammered everywhere.

Im building it for balls out speed, not to be shown, or to be "wikid shiny bling":thumb:

John
08-08-10, 11:30 AM
The vw scene is full of gimps;)

Who think its cool to put bbs rims on, and slam it:wtf:

Im building a c20let nova, as it will be 300bhp, and be hammered everywhere.

Im building it for balls out speed, not to be shown, or to be "wikid shiny bling":thumb:

That's the funniest thin you've posted in ages! lol

In reply,

the vw scene may have it's gimps (like some in the vauxhall scene) but there's also some top people!

Yeah who thinks it's cool to lower their car and fit bbs rims, what a bunch of fukwits, :roll: Oh, hang on a minuite.......

So You're not gonna be bothered about how your let nova looks? or show it off at shows? yeah right matt. :roll:

Mike
08-08-10, 11:36 AM

Going by that theory then, that would mean Ford fair at Silverstone (today actually!) is gonna be utterly poo?

MattBrown
08-08-10, 11:37 AM
Going by that theory then, that would mean Ford fair at Silverstone (today actually!) is gonna be utterly poo?

I dont know.

All im saying, is looking at aload of cars parked up doesnt give me woodlol

John
08-08-10, 11:38 AM
You see that's a very good point mike, new cars continue to emerge every year. Making every "show" season worth going to.

MattBrown
08-08-10, 11:39 AM
That's the funniest thin you've posted in ages! lol

In reply,

the vw scene may have it's gimps (like some in the vauxhall scene) but there's also some top people!

Yeah who thinks it's cool to lower their car and fit bbs rims, what a bunch of fukwits, :roll: Oh, hang on a minuite.......

So You're not gonna be bothered about how your let nova looks? or show it off at shows? yeah right matt. :roll:

Showing cars isnt for me sorry;)

Prefer to see them smashed hard around a track, on the edge.

Not sat in a field, with people polishing themlol

Mike
08-08-10, 11:39 AM
I dont know.

All im saying, is looking at aload of cars parked up doesnt give me woodlol

YB/T motors are choice in Ford, same as LET in old Vauxhall

Doesnt me either, why you think Ive never turned up at a GM marque show in anything worth showing...

MattBrown
08-08-10, 11:40 AM
You see that's a very good point mike, new cars continue to emerge every year. Making every "show" season worth going to.

This year at pvs what was new?

Ill tell you, not alot really.

New corsa arctic, and afew monaro things too:)

But, in the "old" section, its valvers and speedlines ahoy.

A couple of cool RWD projects, but nothing is changing that i can see.

Mike
08-08-10, 11:42 AM

Use your swede FFS! Thats what the "old" GM hatch scene is based around!!!

XE/LET are cheap (well later not so much!) an plentyful, there tried & tested.

If you had a bit of knowledge up there in your can you'd have realised this already...

mowgli
08-08-10, 11:44 AM
matt, if you wanted excitement at billing, you should have introduced yourself to me.......

Dan
08-08-10, 11:45 AM
i know alot of the shows i have attended over the years came in handy as i had some idea's, but reading and looking at pictures on the internet is nothing compared to actually seeing the various ways people build their cars and getting tips. Its defo not about getting 'wood'.

Alas i feel you may have missed the boat on this one matt, and you know i talk straight lol, but the show scene is so much more than your views portray that either you dont 'get' the whole thing which is a shame or there wasnt enough controversy in this thread lol lol .

Total Vauxhall Live, has the potential to be great if they keep some of the formats they had this year, I have been to most of the shows on their 'first year' and this one held its own tbh and had a fairly good start considering

Sloth
08-08-10, 11:47 AM
@ matt /\ suprisingly he aint wrong. ok there was afew saab engined things but nothing spectacular. last few yea3rs pvs has yielded a few decent new cars. this year it hasnt. i said iut last year the vaux scene has stagnated. lack of moving forward really. look in this monts pvw mag, there is a mk2 gti running a tfsi motor and mk6 dash. now imagine a mk2 astra running a full z20leh and vxr interior. not gonna happen for a long time....

John
08-08-10, 11:47 AM

I didn't go to pvs, but there were some awesome cars at billing that weren't there last year, the orange mk1 astra with an leh for starters. I can fully appreciate that showing isn't everyones bag. :thumb:

Sloth
08-08-10, 11:51 AM
iactually i saw that orange mk1 with the zlet at pvs, one of the stars of the show tbh.

Mike
08-08-10, 11:52 AM
All the more reason for a few people to build some top notch motors & take the scene forward just that little bit more I think...

Sloth
08-08-10, 11:55 AM
couldnt agree more mike, the issue is there is a lack of people who want to.
its funny, but if i had the readies id be building at least 3 cars right now. all using modern stuff in an old skool car.

John
08-08-10, 11:55 AM
iactually i saw that orange mk1 with the zlet at pvs, one of the stars of the show tbh.

yeah, and ther'll be someting new or as exiting next year too.

Sloth
08-08-10, 11:56 AM
yeah but compared to, say 2009 or 2008 where there was 7-10 excellent cars, its a poor show by the vaux scene.

Sloth
08-08-10, 11:57 AM
and tbh i dont think comparing us to the vw scene is fair, i mean how many shows do they have? compared to our 3.

John
08-08-10, 11:58 AM
couldnt agree more mike, the issue is there is a lack of people who want to.
its funny, but if i had the readies id be building at least 3 cars right now. all using modern stuff in an old skool car.

The vw scene is all about who's got the biggest wallets tbf, the vauxhall scene has more heriatge (rallying btcc etc) of which there's nothing on the vw scene. It's not all about banging ultra modern stuff in old cars for me. :thumb:

John
08-08-10, 11:58 AM
and tbh i dont think comparing us to the vw scene is fair, i mean how many shows do they have? compared to our 3.

Agreed, see post above.

Lynsey
08-08-10, 12:07 PM
I had a brilliant day at TV Live. More on that later, I'm off to RRG now.

farmertom
i was at tv yesterday real good day out, good track action from what i saw. some real nice cars on show, maybe next time il get out on track too

Sloth
i agree its not all about new into old, but, its the way the scene has to go imo. the reason being, what happens when there are no more lets, and xe's sell for £800 a peice? i watched 2 complete z16ler's sell for £700 on ebay this week, and a z20lel go for £200! add in a cheap management system, and your onto a winner. we as a scene need to start going forwards. you dont need big wallets, just a few braincells....

Benn
08-08-10, 12:27 PM
Who cares is the Vw boys do it better than us? Tbf in a few ways they do. More shows that are very very good with huge turn outs.

Some of there cars are fantastic too. "shows cars" with 300+ brake. That's doing it right in my book. Pushing the limits is right.

But the Gm boys have a bit of everything going on, we have show like cars, we have track cars. So its all good.

Oh and Dan?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/bennh3/TV%20Live%2010/28.jpg

Edd
08-08-10, 12:30 PM
i watched 2 complete z16ler's sell for £700 on ebay this week

Really ?

thats funny cause iv been looking at those engines for a while now and have NEVER EVER seen one sell for that, deffo not in the last week :tard:

mowgli
08-08-10, 12:31 PM
i love how he got round the noise regs....
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/bennh3/TV%20Live%2010/20.jpg

Benn
08-08-10, 12:35 PM
Then blow all the stuffing out on his first lap....

Dan
08-08-10, 12:41 PM
in my defence i was just trying to keep my eldest quiet lol lol lol

Alex J
08-08-10, 12:54 PM
we need some pictures here lads, or it didnt happenlol

Adam
08-08-10, 01:07 PM
I would of been at TV Live, actually gutted i couldnt go tbh, my nova/I have seen pretty much fook all track action this year :( :( :(

All comes down to money, due to one thing and another i cant even afford tax the nova atm lol lol
And a Combe action day is easily a £150+ day for me, so its not exactly cheap.

Hope everyone that went had a good time though and i hope the event is repeated next year.

Oh and FLOL @ "you're all show" comment from the thread starter, who ive never actually heard of before :confused:

Stuart
08-08-10, 01:12 PM
I think a lot of the 'just xe's and lets' comments are from the fact its a little harder to get the modern engines into the older cars without going to standalone management (which seems to scare a lot of people off as electronics are witchcraft :roll: lol)

When on the phone to Dan yesterday (must have been a RARE moment as he wasnt eating), and Clelllllland went past in the touring car, I nearly jizzed lol.

Will make the effort to go next year

Alex J
08-08-10, 01:12 PM
ive done one track day this yearlol , and the nova is going to sleep untill next year now, she is ready for a better crack next year!!

Benn
08-08-10, 01:48 PM
When on the phone to Dan yesterday (must have been a RARE moment as he wasnt eating), and Clelllllland went past in the touring car, I nearly jizzed lol.

Video of him passing where i was taking pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcMa8CqMGoY

ive done one track day this yearlol , and the nova is going to sleep untill next year now, she is ready for a better crack next year!!

Dude i've done that and will be at Combe next month and mines not a "track car"

Benn
08-08-10, 01:51 PM
we need some pictures here lads, or it didnt happenlol

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/car-talk/444573-my-total-vauxhall-live-pics.html

Sloth
08-08-10, 02:02 PM
Really ?

thats funny cause iv been looking at those engines for a while now and have NEVER EVER seen one sell for that, deffo not in the last week :tard:

yup, just need to know what to look for....:thumb:

Edd
08-08-10, 02:06 PM
Searched z16ler, corsa Vxr engine, merivia vxr engine, corsa engine etc

So unless someone had it listed as a 'engine' I would of seen it lol

Benn
08-08-10, 02:07 PM
So is this you 6pot? Only saw you do one session...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/bennh3/TV%20Live%2010/18.jpg

Sloth
08-08-10, 02:09 PM
edd, you need to put "vauxhall 1.6 engine" then edit it down to engines and components and go through the list. the 2 i saw were advertised as "astra mk5 engine"

Adam
08-08-10, 02:32 PM
Video of him passing where i was taking pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcMa8CqMGoY

Fook, that sounds!!! :cool:

Does anyone know the engine spec of the old cav btcc cars? I know single tb/plenum etc?

Benn
08-08-10, 02:34 PM
You could hear it every where bar when he was right up in tower.. He look some great lines to when you water him enter and exit a corner...

Lee
08-08-10, 02:53 PM
Fook, that sounds!!! :cool:

Does anyone know the engine spec of the old cav btcc cars? I know single tb/plenum etc?

This one had a swindon head, but it wasn't reversed, so I'm assuming it was a later 260bhp spec engine.

Benn
08-08-10, 02:56 PM
Thought some one said to me it was 300ish...

Lee
08-08-10, 03:00 PM
Thought some one said to me it was 300ish...

The reversed head engines were 300bhp iirc, they detuned them towards the end before the vectra's took over to make them a tad more reliable.

I could be completely wrong but I have a vague memory of reading about it somewhere ages ago. In fact it may even be an early engine BEFORE the reversed head lol

I need to brush up on this subject methinks lol

MK999
08-08-10, 04:23 PM
Reversed heads were around 290 and that was their peak afaik

Alex J
08-08-10, 05:54 PM
where are these pictures, im starting to think this event was a dream:roll:

Graeme
08-08-10, 05:56 PM
You mean you have time whilst dreaming about burnouts and food to dream about something else Maris?

Nova_Sean
08-08-10, 05:57 PM
http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/car-talk/444573-my-total-vauxhall-live-pics.html

Here!

Alex J
08-08-10, 06:09 PM
You mean you have time whilst dreaming about burnouts and food to dream about something else Maris?cars and burnouts go together in my booklol

Benn
08-08-10, 09:56 PM
One for Dan...

http://images21.fotki.com/v194/photos/0/911700/8959891/IMG_0052-vi.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img818/6715/dsc3403ab.jpg

Jack
08-08-10, 10:43 PM
http://images21.fotki.com/v194/photos/0/911700/8959891/IMG_0052-vi.jpg
Like.

Dan
08-08-10, 10:45 PM
ooo thank you :thumb:

mowgli
08-08-10, 10:46 PM
it still looks like a photoshop, even in real life.... and i mean that in a positive way.

Benn
08-08-10, 10:46 PM
Found on CS.

burgo
08-08-10, 11:02 PM
Didnt look the best tbh.

Even billing was boring tbh.you ridiculous. your sick of seeing the same old thing and yet you build another one exactly the same. if you wanna see something different bludy build it, like me lol

mowgli
08-08-10, 11:05 PM
i like matts statement that he is going to build a 300hp let & rag it everywhere.... it'll last a fortnight max

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:05 PM
love the pic of dans

and matt as burgo said if your bored build it

thats why i got the loon 8 years ago everyone said i was mad but no one did them then and i wanted something a little different shame theres so many now!!!!!!!

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:06 PM
i like matts statement that he is going to build a 300hp let & rag it everywhere.... it'll last a fortnight max

2 mins no real experience straight in a ditch lol.

burgo
08-08-10, 11:07 PM
i like matts statement that he is going to build a 300hp let & rag it everywhere.... it'll last a fortnight maxi thought the let one was only going to be a track car, or has he gone back to the idea or putting it in his dads name again

mowgli
08-08-10, 11:08 PM
when i was a kid, i made sure i behaved anywhere near a rozzer...... it actually took me 8 years till i had points.. & believe me, i drove like hell everywhere a rozzer wasn't

Lee
08-08-10, 11:18 PM
when i was a kid, i made sure i behaved anywhere near a rozzer...... it actually took me 8 years till i had points.. & believe me, i drove like hell everywhere a rozzer wasn't

Me too. I managed to own a large amount of high performance machinery and never got done once, and then well into my twenties I started collecting them, and ended up with 9, all whilst in a van of some sort :wtf:

Shows that i never used to speed for thrills, i used to speed to get the feck home at a reasonable time.

MK999
08-08-10, 11:20 PM
I was going to post this in the USC thread as blue peg mentioned TV live then realised it probably fits better here as this is the closest we have to an events thread for it lol

I actually really enjoyed TV live in the end, although entirely different to a normal show for me, was slightly worried I'd end up walking round by myself rather bored but found Lee and had a chat for a few minutes, went and found Dan for a chat and the usual PNG style banter etc, then ended up talking to Lynz for what didn't seem it but most have been most of the time I was there lol In between that watching bits of track action with Dan and on the way in and out as well. It was a decent day, would have been crap had I not found Lee/Dan/Lynz though so thanks to those 3 for making the day worth it :)

Lee
08-08-10, 11:21 PM
Just sorry we wern't there long lol

MK999
08-08-10, 11:24 PM
Just sorry we wern't there long lol

Me too, I really wanted that pic with scooby doo as an avatar lol combe action day and we take one coming out the side of the vito mystery machine style? :p

edit: In fact, could kev make up some vinyls or is that taking it too far? :p

blue_peg_16v
08-08-10, 11:57 PM
ive only ever got points in a 1.2 nova, never been caught in any thing quick bit gutting realy but in a good way

mowgli
08-08-10, 11:58 PM
ahh, but you must remember... 1.2 novas are nippy

blue_peg_16v
09-08-10, 12:00 AM
feck nows its years since i drove one had a clean licence for 4 years now touch wood

GRUNT 16V
09-08-10, 01:05 PM
I enjoyed it !!!!!!!!!!!! great to see some people agin Lee Benn etc !!!!!!!!!!
Benn post my portrait up as i is damn handsome !!!!!!!lol

Edd
09-08-10, 01:07 PM
Nice pic of you rubbing yours tits on mig Grant lol lol lol

MattBrown
09-08-10, 01:14 PM
i thought the let one was only going to be a track car, or has he gone back to the idea or putting it in his dads name again

No:confused:

The xe is the track car, the c20let is the road car:thumb:

GRUNT 16V
09-08-10, 01:57 PM
Nice pic of you rubbing yours tits on mig Grant lol lol lol
I do enjoy a nice grope now and again !!!!!! lol

GRUNT 16V
09-08-10, 01:59 PM
and i will add what a great pair that i have !!!! almost as good as jacks and possibly Benns !!! lololololololol just kidding !!!! no ones are as good as jacks !!!!!!! lol

Benn
09-08-10, 08:40 PM
A pic of you i hear you ask?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/bennh3/TV%20Live%2010/25.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/bennh3/TV%20Live%2010/26.jpg

burgo
10-08-10, 09:58 PM
No:confused:

The xe is the track car, the c20let is the road car:thumb:if i could be arsed i would search back to where you said the let was going to be a track car after you back peddled after letting slip about insuring it in your dads name

Tommy_nova
10-08-10, 10:08 PM
Well why go to a car show then if thats your view on the whole show thing,, :tard: just go to the track days job done,,,