PDA

View Full Version : Supernovas Competition

wisewood
15-05-03, 10:32 AM
http://www2.novaload.net/files/wisewood/supernovas.gif

Novaload.net affiliates, Supernovas (http://www.corsacentre.com/pages/Shop.asp) are offering a lucky novaload member the chance to put there vehicle on show on their stand at the PCC National Show held on June 29th 2003.

To enter the competition send a PM to novaload_comp (http://www.novaload.net/forums/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=5733) containing the answer to the question below, details of your car and a contact telephone number. Please note, you are not to PM wisewood (me) you must PM novaload_comp (http://www.novaload.net/forums/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=5733), as this makes the administration of this easier.

Question

:?: How much does a mondeo style spoiler for a Nova cost on the supernovas website (http://www.corsacentre.com/pages/Shop.asp)?

Please try and keep the following format for your answers in the PM.

Answer:
Contact Number:
Car Details:

All entries must be recieved no later than Friday 30th May 2003.

http://www.novaload.net/images/banners/supernovas.jpg (http://www.corsacentre.com/pages/Shop.asp)

Dave
15-05-03, 11:23 AM
would that be the one that fixes on to the gsi spoiler?

mikeoxford
15-05-03, 11:30 AM
:evil: im gonna screw at the supernovas bloke when i see him............

mike

wisewood
15-05-03, 11:30 AM
Yes it would... and please dont ruin it as you did before i edited it to remove the answer from your post...

This is a serious competition, requested by supernovas themselves.

If you wish to enter, do it by folling the procedure in the details above, if not, dont post a reply which spoils the whole thing. No need.

Alex
15-05-03, 11:37 AM
what happens if you have a crap car and you win? surely thy wont put a pile of rust on their stand

wisewood
15-05-03, 11:40 AM
i think thats why we're requesting car details and a contact number in your entry > all the correct answers and details are gonna be passed over to them and they sort it out from there...

mikeoxford
15-05-03, 11:40 AM
This is a serious competition, requested by supernovas themselves..

yeah i bet they did

dont buy from them their robbing b@stards anyway with their highly inflated prices

their liers.

and also they quoted my cousin ?60 for a standard mk2 bumper brand new, and then ?75 for a second hand faded one down the yard.....WTF ?

wisewood
15-05-03, 11:43 AM
mike if you've had a problem with them and feel you need to tell everyone please do, but no need for it on here as this isnt an advert for their services... they are giving someone the chance to show their car, not asking you to buy a full wide arch kit or anything.

*sorry if i appear to be a bit snappy today, not intended, in a very bad mood today - sorry peeps.*

CP
15-05-03, 01:17 PM
I checked some prices for the sel imperial site and with the 50% discount they are cheaper than Euro car parts so i will be giving them a try to see.

Looks good Wisewood - makes a change from last years Trax advert anyway :lol:

Tilly
15-05-03, 01:50 PM
ive entered

giggler
15-05-03, 04:50 PM
ive entered too :D

wisewood
15-05-03, 04:52 PM
excellent > i shall check the account again later n see if you got the answers right. :D

supernovas01
15-05-03, 05:29 PM
Listen Mike Oxford if Supernovas are robbing b@stards why are you at their premises almost 3 times a month.If we offer so poor service why do you of all people use our services.We offer a service second to none.By the way Mk2 Front Bumpers are ?45 used and ?60 new!

wisewood
15-05-03, 05:32 PM
lets not start a fight ladies and gentlemen.

mike you have said your piece, they have said theirs, leave it at that now eh.

Me n Jim proved yesterday that arguements dont achieve anything.

Ben (lurk75)
15-05-03, 05:34 PM
.We offer a service second to none.

im not having a go or anything like that, but that is a very bold statement to make.

mikeoxford
15-05-03, 05:58 PM
Listen Mike Oxford if Supernovas are robbing b@stards why are you at their premises almost 3 times a month.If we offer so poor service why do you of all people use our services.We offer a service second to none.By the way Mk2 Front Bumpers are ?45 used and ?60 new!

:lol:

like i said i was having a bad morning, and it just pi$$ed me off a little :)

and like i also said above - i wont stop using you! your local and on the majority of things you are really good!

so chill ya beans!

and you must even admit yourself the c0ckup that hapand about a second hand bumper!!

we spoke to you about it in the shop!

Ben (lurk75)
15-05-03, 06:02 PM
Pair of MK2 SRi bumpers-?35 mu ha ha ha

mikeoxford
15-05-03, 06:25 PM
Listen Mike Oxford if Supernovas are robbing b@stards why are you at their premises almost 3 times a month.

oh and you answered your own question :D im at your premisis / shop to buy new parts! as they are usually reasonably priced. in fact majority things you have sold us are fine Haz - good price etc.

i wouldnt buy second hand though.....................

mikeoxford
15-05-03, 06:35 PM
for the record i have sent an email to supernovas

sales@corsacentre.com and it has bounced back :( so ive sent a PM

wisewood
15-05-03, 06:51 PM
i have an email for them if you want mike... PM if you want it from me.
i know it works... had an email or two from them today about the comp.

mikeoxford
15-05-03, 06:58 PM
i have an email for them if you want mike... PM if you want it from me.
i know it works... had an email or two from them today about the comp.

there reading my PM now as it has left my pm box.............

ill see if they reply if not ill have the email please

thanks
mike

supernovas01
15-05-03, 07:07 PM
Having problems with the email from the web site,email us at supa16v@yahoo.com or supernovas@onetel.net.uk

wisewood
19-05-03, 05:27 PM
Come on people, keep the entries coming in - quite a good show of hands so far for those who fancy showing off their nova.

simon@novaheaven
21-05-03, 10:19 AM
is this just to win a place on a trade stand at the pcc national day, id have entered if i hadnt already sent off the cash to book it :(

how will the winner be picked and by who??

wisewood
21-05-03, 10:42 AM
RANDOM ... simple as that.
we have no problems of "thats cars not good enough, pick another" because everyone who has entered seems to have a stand worthy car :D which is nice.

simon@novaheaven
21-05-03, 02:14 PM
i wasnt questioning the competition rules or anythin, mearly being nosey lol. :oops:

wisewood
21-05-03, 02:19 PM
:lol: well technically you asked a question about the competition rules so you were questioning them ;)

but yeah i know what you mean.

simplesimon
21-05-03, 06:49 PM
Also just entered :)

Ian
01-06-03, 09:39 PM
national day is now delayed til sept after trax

dan16v
04-06-03, 08:44 PM
good maybe my car will be on the road by then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben (lurk75)
10-06-03, 06:22 PM
mine will be if its september 2005 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

giggler
11-06-03, 01:47 PM
when does the winner get picked? :)

wisewood
11-06-03, 01:51 PM
as soon as i have time to sort through it. :D