PDA

View Full Version : HAD ME IN STITCHES!!!!

Carla
15-05-03, 09:34 AM
Feckin comical!!!!!

Chez and me was just up 2 our usual tricks the other day cruisn the streets, etc etc!!
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
WEN out of no where, this METRO, pulled up, kitted out to the max, vents on the bonnet, spoiler bout half a mile from the boot, bucket seats(red interior), tinted windows, bout a 6 inch exhuast, bass box blasting!!!.........yeah wateva mate!!

So me and chez turned round, sin this METRO drive round the island, trying to boot it (clearly wasnt working), look at us as there was 2 boy racers in there!!............ive just looked at them..........pointed.........and bear creased at them!!............ :lol: :cry: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :P

i couldnt help it, it was an automatic response!!! :? :P :evil: :o :wink: :wink: :roll: :D :D

But yeah its a METRO, thats all ive got 2 say!!!
(no offence 2 those that have PINK metro's, or have really nice ones, that are not kitted 2 much, and dont think they are little rude boys) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

novamark
15-05-03, 11:56 AM
i love seein people like that, lol, really reckon they are the daddies with like burberry hats that are usually fake and they have thier arm out the window and shitty tinny bass, metro sounds funny. wouldnt mind a turbo one though, been in one or them, they are quite quick. still, those blokes sound like right jokers. lol.

mikeoxford
15-05-03, 12:11 PM
(no offence 2 those that have PINK metro's,

:roll: :cry: hey its my mums car!

and when mine is off the road for engine work and mechanical stuff - it gets me about!!!!

Dave
15-05-03, 12:25 PM
the only good metro apart from mike's ma's is the 6r4

novamark
15-05-03, 12:28 PM
yeah, the wide arch one, arent they a v6 or somethin crazy?? or am i bein stupid?

Dave
15-05-03, 12:46 PM
yup mid engined beast
early ones 2.5 v6 = 250 bhp 2wd
later ones 3.5 v8 = 400 bhp 4wd

match
15-05-03, 12:56 PM
give me a 6r4 anyday - feckin awesome cars although u can hardly call em metros!

Carla
15-05-03, 02:42 PM
im only jokin mike!!!

I think its alright, and it suited me wen i was in the drivers seat!!! 8) 8) 8)

Yeah anyway, burberry and lads....wtf fakes aswell, dont mind it is real, and to go in a metro that looks sooooo perfetic well......no more needed to b said!!!! :x :x :x :o :o :o :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nova-Boy
15-05-03, 03:06 PM
peopele round my area do sh*t like that but in 1.1 fiestas and 1.0 Unos etc! I only have a 1.2 but dont even try and race anyone!

wisewood
15-05-03, 03:20 PM
Yeah anyway, burberry and lads....wtf fakes aswell, dont mind it is real, and to go in a metro that looks sooooo perfetic well......no more needed to b said!!!! :x :x :x :o :o :o :roll: :roll: :roll:

wtf ???

wheres this thing about burberry come from all of a sudden?

mikeoxford
15-05-03, 04:41 PM

wtf ???

wheres this thing about burberry come from all of a sudden?

down here in midlands its what all the "ruuuud boys" wear

says he owning a scarf from last winter and a cap :oops:

novamark
16-05-03, 09:11 AM
sorry Andy, i started the burberry thing, i was just trying to get a point across.

Carla
16-05-03, 10:18 AM
lol

oh well! :? :? :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

courtenaynova's lil sis
17-05-03, 02:58 PM
Carla, I saw it when i was walkn home from town on Friday night. It drove down the dual carriage way coming from Maccy d's heading to the petrol station. Didn't have the tunes blasting though. They're probably really noice people, they just think they're some rudies. Don't u think the passenger was mighty fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine thogh.

C, if they were cruisin in a Subaru Impreza or Mitsubishi Evo 6, well. Wot else can I say. They would've been victimised like that bloke when we came out of the Zanzibar. Ooooops! That was a very nice bonnet!!!!!

Shame there were no vents!!! LOL

Carla
19-05-03, 09:46 AM
Fecking hell, chez, at the zanzibar, that man pounced on u :!: :!: :!: :!:

But i wasnt that concerned ur a big girl, and can look after urself!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

The only thing that was bothering me was the stones on the floor in the carpark, digin into my toes, and heels!!..........lol (4 those who dont no wat im on bout, i took my shoes off wen we went clubbin going home as my shoes was absolutely fuck1ing killing me) :cry: :x :x :o :o :( :wink: :roll: :roll:

omg chez no vents, wat the hell, but if there would have bin vents, and they wlike the vents on a subaru, ur back would have broken the way that man fuck1ing threw u on the car!!, but oh well!!! it was a great nite out :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

courtenaynova's lil sis
19-05-03, 05:14 PM
Comical night. I felt like the minority in that R&B room. Funny sh*t man.

I love clubbin. Lettin ya hair down gettin drunk flirtin dancin. Its all good fun. Can't wait til we go on holiday. I think its gonna be Newquay in Cornwall. Different club each night. As if Tony's got a Nova. Haha

1.4 SR G reg. (rust bucket)

He's tryin to flog it to me u know, i was like yeah wotever. I'm havin a pug 306 white or black maybe gold. Not a massive body kit just want it to look smart and sound good. GARAGE !!!!!!!!

mikeoxford
20-05-03, 12:07 AM
Lick my neck, lick my back, lick my p***y and my crack. Don't stop just do it do it, put ur back into it to it !!!!!

wtf man?!

Carla
20-05-03, 12:11 PM
OI wtf mike man, u not heard the songs or sumat????? :P :P :P

novamark
20-05-03, 01:10 PM
i heard dat the other day. i like another one,

face down ass up thats the way we like to fcuk

wisewood
20-05-03, 01:40 PM
WHAT THE HELL IS IT???

novamark
20-05-03, 01:45 PM
a song. who smart arse now!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carla
20-05-03, 02:30 PM
Yeah andy whos the smart ass now???

It is a song sung by Khia ( lick my neck lick my back lick my pussy and my crack)

and the other 1 is by ice cube (u can do it put your back into it, you can do it put ur ass into it!),

so i sugesst u download the and listen 2 them!!!

wisewood
20-05-03, 02:32 PM
dont need to download ice cube, i will just listen to it when i get home, but the other one... never heard of it.

and as for you two being all smug - i knew it was a fcuking song i figured that part out for myself!!! :lol:

Carla
20-05-03, 02:38 PM
Yeah but ur not as WISE as u say u r, r u if u neva even new wat song it was, or do u prefer to go and listen 2 elvis, frank, beetles, lol, only joshin wid ya!!

The song is sung by Khia, and it is called lick my neck lick my back!

novamark
20-05-03, 02:46 PM
i aint sayin a word more, carla's said it all for me. tehehe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carla
20-05-03, 02:55 PM
:P :twisted: :P :twisted: :P :twisted: :P

Well wat can i say??!!! :P :P

wisewood
20-05-03, 02:58 PM
i aint sayin a word more, carla's said it all for me. tehehe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you mean Carla!!!
**looks smug**

actually yeah i do listen to the beatles, elvis aint too bad, frank sinatra was fantastic... You really should broaden your musical horizons, you will discover there is a whole world of music out there to be enjoyed that you never knew about.

novamark
20-05-03, 02:59 PM
actually, i dont wana be mean to wise, he's not mentally stable, he might find out where i live and hunt me down and make me malester a sprout!!!

wisewood
20-05-03, 03:04 PM
it wouldnt be fair on the sprouts!!!
i have been institutionalised alongside some molesded sprouts before and they are nervous wrecks! its just not right i tell ya!!

novamark
20-05-03, 03:06 PM
ROFPMSL!!! R u seriously insane?! some of the things you come up with, lol. i thought i could be a bit wierd sometimes but, i gotta give it to u, u r the maddest person ever.

wisewood
20-05-03, 03:59 PM
Naaaaaaa... not ACTUALLY insane.
although, I have never been PROPERLY tested.

perhaps i should go and have my mental edge sharpened. :s

Carla
21-05-03, 01:22 PM
lol mayb u shuld yeah! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: