PDA

View Full Version : X25xe Swindon built 2.5 v6 218bhp

Olly755
02-08-10, 09:29 PM
For sale is my Vectra V6 Challenge X25xe motor.

Originally built by Swindon, builder of the works race and rally Vauxhall engines. Basically a blueprinted X25xe running different cams and Weber Alpha management.

Power is up from stock 170bhp to a reputed 218bhp, claimed by Weber themselves, see http://www.webcon.co.uk/alpha/sriv6.htm . The power can not be verified, but certainly felt quick enough in the car!

Engine was removed from the car fully running and working without fault. Obviously been raced, but the mileage will be pretty low!!

Included in the sale is the motor, Weber Alpha ECU and complete, hand built works spec wiring loom.. mmmmm...

Not sure if this would fit in a Nova, but the C25xe goes in, and I can't see why this one wouldn't.

Price is £695. An absolute bargain IMHO- you would have to spend a fortune to get this sort of power from an C20XE, and there are plenty of LET's out there- why not build something that sounds fruitier, torquey and with some works Vauxhall provenance? Something a bit different?

No I won't split the management, so no need to ask ;)

Not yet advertised elswhere-thought I would open it up to PNG before it goes to Ebay- would like to see this in a Nova.

PM me for more details

Cheers,

Olly

novarally
02-08-10, 10:25 PM
Very good price for that. Get it bought someone!

Will F
03-08-10, 08:44 AM
Whats the spec matey?

From what you've said its a standard engine with cams and management?

Olly755
03-08-10, 01:30 PM
Whats the spec matey?

From what you've said its a standard engine with cams and management?

Blueprinted, cams & management. So should be reliable too.

Olly755
04-08-10, 10:07 AM
Now on Ebay.

david dixon
05-08-10, 12:28 AM
that would go fantastic in a nova but the bonnet would need some alterations to make the vectra inlet fit.

David.

Olly755
11-08-10, 05:41 PM
Price reduced, £595, absolute bargain. Also on Ebay.