PDA

View Full Version : Good day- what a difference a tooth makes!!!

Ben (lurk75)
14-05-03, 05:36 PM
Well after yesterdays operation being a perfect success and them not killing me again, i was hoping today would follow and it has...

Finally managed to get the Cambelt and the tensioner changed on the golf, after realising that it had already jumped a tooth!
My god what a difference, it is amazing how much quicker the car is. i thought it was a pile of poo but now the thing flys along!

next thing i rang a local srap yard to try and find a drivers door for my girlfriends nova, i asked if he had one and he replied yes but its a black GTE one (what model is my girlfriends car... A black GTE) i asked how much and he said ?20!!!!!!!!!!!! Bargain, he said its in mint condition and he is the most honest scrap dealer i have ever known so im not going to doubt him, am picking it up at 8 am on the dot tommorow!

What will tommorow hold for me??? Maybe my GSi might start on its own!

wisewood
14-05-03, 05:39 PM
Well after yesterdays operation being a perfect success and them not killing me again, i was hoping today would follow and it has...

good to hear the operation went well mate... i take it your nose is all normal and fully functional again??

GSi starting on its own... will you be speaking to your watch first and asking it for backup??

Ben (lurk75)
14-05-03, 05:46 PM
yeah the nose is straight again, not quite working right as is full of shite and im not allowed to blow it hard yet, they also explained why i suffer with the complications, i am aparently 1/10000 that is actually allergic to both penicillin and its major replacement, wich does mean trouble but not if im carefull.

Well i have to have the rest of the week off to recover so i will be having a tinker with the GSi if the weather is as nice as today, you never know....

wisewood
14-05-03, 05:50 PM
see we always knew you were special :lol:

Mel
14-05-03, 08:32 PM
nice to see ur ok mate

*fingers crossed everything goes well for you this week*

CP
14-05-03, 10:45 PM
lol - yer that tooth thing does make a big difference! Been there done it :lol: :roll:

Ben (lurk75)
14-05-03, 10:57 PM
I will keep saying it but, i really can not belive how much a difference it does make, am even tempted to advance it another one and see what happens then!!!

(and to think i drove all the way to Antwerp with it retarded :roll: )

Nova-Boy
15-05-03, 01:38 PM
whats the door like then? As good as he made out?

Ben (lurk75)
15-05-03, 01:43 PM
the door is mint, it is in excellent condition and even still has the central locking motor in it, all the glass and the lifting mechanism.

One small thing- its the wrong side! its a passenger side one, he said i am so sorry i could have sworn it was a drivers side, i said im not my GSi passengers door is rotten to hell, its even better :lol: :lol: :lol:

have been looking for one for 2 years, just need to delock it and get it painted now- bargain!!!

brian
15-05-03, 08:09 PM
ya and maybe the door will hang itself!
were ya in hospital with a broken nose or somethin?

Ben (lurk75)
16-05-03, 09:57 AM
yup sure was Brian, nah it never started to run, the door did hang itself though :wink:

novamark
16-05-03, 11:59 AM
how did u break ya nose?

wisewood
16-05-03, 12:05 PM
hang on i will get the link to the story...

*edit - 2 minutes later*
http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=73720

novamark
16-05-03, 12:28 PM
stupid prick shouldnt have touched ur bird, i'd hit somenone if they did that to my bird, i'd hit him with my fist, then find a weapon.

Ben (lurk75)
16-05-03, 12:36 PM
lol

went out last night and saw all the people who i was with the night it hapened and they were like "WTF got into you i always thought you were a quiet lad"

lmao :lol:

I got a big lock on that closet!

novamark
16-05-03, 12:48 PM
lol. they always say u goota watch out for the quiet ones. bet dat bloke proper wound u up tho, he got what he deserved. Breakin ur nose dont hurt dat much tho does it. i broke mine when i stacked off my bike, the cuts hurt more.