PDA

View Full Version : 2L-16v novavan for sale.

jonovan
31-07-10, 01:25 PM
Hi. Am putting my van up for sale as i have a new project.

novavan. 1993 (L)
shell stripped and repaneled with engine bay seem welded.
chassis leg cut out and boxed for clearance of alternator.
door skins modified to fit vectra door handles, locks removed on doors and bootlid.
bodyshell resprayed in renault dynamo blue, gsi front and rear bumpers, with gsi rear spoiler.new headlights.
Low milage 2L-16V calibra engine fitted with chris astley mount kit and solid engine mount rubbers. F20 gearbox sprayed and laquered.
SBD inlet manifold, ported and polished by Neil Roper developments, twin webber 45 carbs, electronic dizzy unit, uprated HT leads, Roose water and ancillery hoses, new gsi radiator. diesel turbo exhaust system with stainless back box. solid state competition fuel pump with braided hoses.
Fk coilover suspension, polybushed all round, gsi front and rear anti roll bars. quick rack.
V6 front brake conversion, 16V rear disc brake conversion, new handbrake cables, brake pipe to rear run inside car with bias brake valve, BF goodrich braided hoses.
Astra SRI 16" alloys resprayed in anthracite with new tyres.
Retrimmed interior door panels with component speakers fitted, rear is boarded out and carpeted with 2 amps fitted and subwoofer fitted in spare wheel well and 6x9`s.
front sports recliner seats on custom made subframes.
internal solenoid boot release with remote central locking. electric windows.
Clarion 6 disc changer.
12 months MOT and 6 months tax.
£2,750 o.v.n.o.
if interested or any questions send me a message or tel: 07977674096. or home (01553) 849830.
i`m based in norfolk near kings lynn.
thanks. jon.
P.S am not sure how to put up pics of it! i can email them to you tho! there is a pic of it on the billing vboa thread on the png club stand.