PDA

View Full Version : Foreigners/Immigrants rant

KSRY
28-07-10, 11:06 PM
I'm by no means racist, but their cheeky B*st**ds! I have the BMW on Autotrader and have so far had 10 calls from 'foreigner's all saying '£200 good price, you sell, yes', its like being in a bloomin Afghan market, its really starting to get on my tits and is a real ballache answering the phone only for it to be another bloody immigrant, I guess it comes with the territory of selling a BMW but you just feel like saying:
:mf:

Like I said I'm not racist but frickin hell!

djbrowney
28-07-10, 11:08 PM
you have all the dole dossing ****ers to thank for that, if they wernt such lazy ****ing *******s there wouldnt be any work for them :(

General Baxter
28-07-10, 11:09 PM
i put my merc on piston heads, that was funny lol

simonm
28-07-10, 11:13 PM
have to agree with every one on this different country but same problem just wonder am i classed as a foreigner LOL

nova_saloon
28-07-10, 11:28 PM
lol i know they just seem to put okay i will sell for 200 in your mouth, so cheeky

KSRY
28-07-10, 11:30 PM
lol no Simon, i've not had any irish ring up ...... yet lol

bazil
28-07-10, 11:37 PM
I do you good deal, two hundrad and fiffty pounds yes :)

simonm
28-07-10, 11:41 PM
lol no Simon, i've not had any irish ring up ...... yet lol

thats ok we realy do have the same problem tho and same reasons behind it to :mad:

blue_peg_16v
28-07-10, 11:52 PM
you have all the dole dossing ****ers to thank for that, if they wernt such lazy ****ing *******s there wouldnt be any work for them :(

sorry but were not all like that ive been on dole for 8 months now and i am very activly seeking work even applied for labourer jobs which is nothing like what i did (insurance sales) i would love a job i hate being on the dole

bazil
29-07-10, 12:49 AM
8 months is sore mate :(

tbh I know a good few companies that have immigrant workers due to the fact they abuse the fact they don't know health and saftey law and employment rights, it's very fooking wrong but the way they see it is they get cheap labour treat then bad get rid and get another, the imigrants are certainly part of the problem but so are the coonts that give them the jobs!!

Our company has 99% local drivers and even an englishman lol

brainsnova
29-07-10, 01:01 AM
i got offered a big bag of coke and £500 for my nova when i had it on gumtree i declined

Jack
29-07-10, 07:41 AM
'£200 good price, you sell, yes'
What makes you think they're foreign? With the average IQ these days being somewhere around the level of 'clinical fukktard', its probably brits talking like that.

djbrowney
29-07-10, 07:44 AM
sorry but were not all like that ive been on dole for 8 months now and i am very activly seeking work even applied for labourer jobs which is nothing like what i did (insurance sales) i would love a job i hate being on the dole

Im afrraid your not trying hard enough buddy it really is that simple :thumb:

NOVA_LEE
29-07-10, 07:44 AM
everyone has the own opinion on forign people i never used to like the idea but working 12 hour shifts with them sexy lil eastern european women has it advantages...................................sexy time for me haha

mowgli
29-07-10, 07:53 AM
you are selling a bmw on autotrader, and wonder why people with a foreign accent are ringing you..........what makes you thing they are even in the uk... its probably nigerian scammers...

i don't like the racial tones in this thread..... its called haggling.... it is a dying art for the english, they'd rather pay full whack so they've got something to complain about.

the reason we have so many immigrants is simple.... lazy british people

djbrowney
29-07-10, 07:59 AM
you are selling a bmw on autotrader, and wonder why people with a foreign accent are ringing you..........what makes you thing they are even in the uk... its probably nigerian scammers...

i don't like the racial tones in this thread..... its called haggling.... it is a dying art for the english, they'd rather pay full whack so they've got something to complain about.

Plus ****ing 1

KSRY
29-07-10, 08:01 AM

I'm not racist at all, my bosses are Asian, and I've not got a problem with haggling, but offering half the Asking price isn't haggling, it's just plain timewasting, and yes there are too many lazy british people who'd rather go on benefits than get a job, but there are some who don't want to be on benefits but have no option at the moment

NOVA_LEE
29-07-10, 08:01 AM
most people who "hate" forign people have never spoke to one, best thing about them is there very open minded unlike the narrow minded society we live in

Jack
29-07-10, 08:03 AM
offering half the Asking price isn't haggling
Never been to the middle east then :p

mowgli
29-07-10, 08:30 AM
Never been to the middle east then :p

or a country town on market day

Edd
29-07-10, 08:57 AM
Waaaaay too many eastern Europeans in this country now IMO

I seriously think it should be stopped as it's out of control now.

.......Labour are to blame

Sloth
29-07-10, 08:59 AM
i had this with mine, ebay messages offering £200 "as thats all its worth" utter bellends.
btw immigrants and refugees are very different, immigrtants cannot work in the uk, refugees can. its more likely your all on about refugees.

posted by mr peg:

totally understand, i see this day in day out, ex- general managers and highly trained staff who aree applying for 40-50 vacs per week and getting nothing. such is the uk labour market atm

mowgli
29-07-10, 09:12 AM
Waaaaay too many eastern Europeans in this country now IMO

I seriously think it should be stopped as it's out of control now.

.......Labour are to blame

NO..... NOT 100% TRUE.....

the fact that people can survive on the benefits they receive means that for a lot of people, they can't see the point of actively seeking work...... thus they don't work as a career choice....

the people who are actively seeking work are usually far too qualified for the job.

i got a job once where i never told them of my qualifications, cos they never asked, then found out i was the most qualified person there

Edd
29-07-10, 09:48 AM
Too many eastern euro's have come here FACT.

There fooking everywhere ffs.

Where I live there is mainly warehouse and factories
as places to find work and the companies use a lot of agency workers, if your English you can't even get a look in, I know someone, with good employment history, who went in to a agency looking for work at my place, got told there nothing for you, yet two Polish people went in the day after and next day there down my place working ffs, they had only been in the country for three days ffs.

This kinda crap pisses me off.

Ben
29-07-10, 09:57 AM
LOL you think immigration is bad in the UK? get out and have a look at mainland europe! Its FAR FAR FAR worse, (incl me) the British are a bunch of whinging ass's, its far worse over here and people just get on with it.

As said if 75% of british workers pulled there weight then there wouldnt be as big a call for the eastern block workforce.

A Polish guy i know went to work in Norwich, he worked in a factory for 3 weeks and set the production record for the firm, people had been there for 30 years using the machines. So when they need to make redudancies whop are they going to shift? A pol who doesnt take fag or tea breaks or a lazy ass fooker that complains there busy all day!

L14MNP
29-07-10, 10:00 AM
That's the British way of life though! lol

There's a few Poles at my place (as with eveywhere!) and i can't get on some of my jobs until 2/3 hours into a shift 'cause they're all doing overtime, and when asked if we want to stay back we just say
http://1hourmonthlypodcastshow.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/02.jpg
"Errr no."
lol

Edd
29-07-10, 10:03 AM
Granted not all English are hard working, but every body shouldn't be tarred with the same brush, some people actually would like to get a job, and putting Polish people before people that have lived here all there lives is wrong.

....... All the cars with Polish plates piss me off as well, no tax, mot and insurance ffs, if I did that I would have the book thrown at me.

MattBrown
29-07-10, 10:11 AM
I'm not racist at all, my bosses are Asian, and I've not got a problem with haggling, but offering half the Asking price isn't haggling, it's just plain timewasting, and yes there are too many lazy british people who'd rather go on benefits than get a job, but there are some who don't want to be on benefits but have no option at the moment

How is it?

If someones desperate, theyll take a kick in the nads:thumb:

I regularly pick stuff up dirt cheap, like bikes etc.

If we buy a bike worth £5000, for £400, does that mean we sell it for £400?

Erm no, we make as much as we can on it:roll:

Also, If the dole was scrapped, not totally, but 3 months max, and all this "Have a child, get a house" thing, then all will be well.

What happens in 3rd world countries? Do people there go crying human rights?

Or not:mad:

Paul
29-07-10, 10:26 AM
Haggling is haggling, people often offer had price. Does that make me a immigrant in your eyes. Biggot

Graeme
29-07-10, 10:28 AM
My experiences of immigrant workers have been good, I work in the construction industry as an automatic door fitter, and work all over the country. When I have been assigned a labourer on sites I'm genuinely happier if they are foreign, because I know it may take me a little longer to explain what I want them to do but can guarantee they'll crack on with it and then come back and ask whats next, where as a UK labourer will have to go for a sh1t first then a fag break and then do a half hearted job then disappear when I need some more help, they blatantly have better work ethics and if I was employing them I wouldn't have a problem as long as they were fluent in English and could understand what I wanted them to do, A fine example was when I worked on the St Pancras Eurostar Station refurbishment I asked a UK labourer to break me a bit of floor out and he said he'd go and get the tools he needed to do the job and he didn't return until the following day saying that there was a problem at the hire shop, I asked a labourer from Romania he took a lump hammer out of his bag and smashed the floor out until it was what I required, to be honest if your working on a price time is of the essence, you need to get the job done and get home simple as, I know not all UK workers are not lazy and not all immigrant are fantastic but from what I've witnessed they have no problem doing sh1tty job until its done and must be brought up with better work ethics

tony k
29-07-10, 10:31 AM
thats where this country has gone tits up with it all,

say a normal person earns 15,000 a year,then you get a foreigner who will take 10,000,who they gonna take

i know what your saying matt,but when they come over here they give it to them,there was one somalian family who got given a £2 million house,thats not right,there is english people that are too lazy to work,then there is people that cant afford alot that need them benefits,its all gone wrong,the goverment should be helping the english people first but we get second best,it not right but thats how it is now,it will stay like that

mowgli
29-07-10, 10:55 AM
they don't do it for less, this is the misconception... they get the work because they are grafters.

Sloth
29-07-10, 11:02 AM
/\ +1. they work, brits dont, if you dont like it, tuff thems the breaks.

tony k
29-07-10, 11:05 AM
they do work for less,as when i was on site,there was a few young english lads that was on 50 quid a day labouring,then they got some pols in which was working for 35 a day,even at my mates work they laid 5 people off,whichj was english,then got some pols in which was working for alot less,not right to be honest as this is our country and we get treated worse

tony k
29-07-10, 11:06 AM
/\ +1. they work, brits dont, if you dont like it, tuff thems the breaks.

we brits do work,just have to find them lol

Jack
29-07-10, 11:45 AM
Oh the joys of working in defence. Security checks pretty mush throw out anyone not born on the mainland lol

i had this with mine, ebay messages offering £200 "as thats all its worth" utter bellends.
That made me chuckle. How many ebay threads did we used to see on here of spakky ebay items, people sending messages offering silly amounts etc? lol

L14MNP
29-07-10, 11:54 AM
[FONT="Century Gothic"]Oh the joys of working in defence.

Yo Mr Lee!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gBwwGjt3Ehs/Rcz1yJn99-I/AAAAAAAAAAw/YsNDa90Fx10/s400/dfens.jpg
:cool:

mowgli
29-07-10, 11:56 AM
Oh the joys of working in defence. Security checks pretty mush throw out anyone not born on the mainland lol

That made me chuckle. How many ebay threads did we used to see on here of spakky ebay items, people sending messages offering silly amounts etc? lol

apart from the ghurkas, the tongans, samoans & everyone else from commonwealth countries

Jack
29-07-10, 11:57 AM
Thats armed forces :p

L14MNP
29-07-10, 11:59 AM
Ignored :chin

Failling Down FTW.

Stuart
29-07-10, 12:06 PM
When buying the passout, I offered the bloke 25% less than asking price then left the argument to him and Carly + Amber..... we got it for near my 'offer' lol

Gotta have a cheeky stab at an offer now and then. You never know someone might just take it :)

Sloth
29-07-10, 12:07 PM
@ gangsta limp /\ stop postiong and get yer lolvo done.

mowgli
29-07-10, 12:12 PM
Oh the joys of working in defence.

apart from the armed forces, everyone else is not in defence...... they might make weapons, or, like yourself, get flown around the globe to unplug & plug back in computers........

L14MNP
29-07-10, 12:13 PM
@ gangsta limp /\ stop postiong and get yer lolvo done.

:p Awaiting my flywheel sir. Then I need instant gasket and thread lock if I don't have any, my oil catch thing which my mate is bringing over and may go to the scrappers with the tape measure if we go for EDIS for my mate. lol

Stuart
29-07-10, 12:17 PM
apart from the armed forces, everyone else is not in defence...... they might make weapons, or, like yourself, get flown around the globe to unplug & plug back in computers........

errrr without weapons the armed forces would be somewhat pointless lol
ergo its the defence industry :)

although its a fairly shoite industry having played in the fun and fast paced world of automotive

Mike
29-07-10, 12:22 PM

Correct.

Most people in this country refuse to work for £xxx a year as they see it as "beneath them" where as foriegners, well most get paid pretty much naff all in there home countrys & come here & coin it in.

For example, what I do pays approximetly $56k AUS (just over £32k) where as in this country its nowhere near that.

KSRY
29-07-10, 12:39 PM
Haggling is haggling, people often offer had price. Does that make me a immigrant in your eyes. Biggot

Me a biggot?

1st, spell it right, its Bigot.
2nd, How can I be when: I work for Asian's and with foreigners, have family who are black/mixed race and friends who are gay so I am no Bigot.

Well not strictly speaking, I detest Chavs and everytihng they stand for, but then I'd imagine most of the country does, even immigrants, are they all Bigots too?

Stuart
29-07-10, 01:32 PM
lol "I cant POSSIBLY be a little bit racist as I know a man who knows of the whereabouts of a slightly off 'white' person"

mowgli
29-07-10, 01:39 PM
stuart. try doing anything in the east park rd area of leicester without having some form of racial hatred creeping into your head.....

it is almost a completely different country.

they park cars in the middle of the road, and 'no speak english'

A major multinational firm has a computer centre down there, and we had trouble with some really persistent asian workers who simply wouldn't use the designated walkway areas, and they tried to tell us that they didn't read english when we pointed out the health & safety signs. so we photographed them & dobbed them in to the boss.

in leicester, there are a lot of people who seem to enjoy playing the race card

Mike
29-07-10, 02:15 PM
in leicester, there are a lot of people who seem to enjoy playing the race card

Done many many jobs in the Leicester area an thats is 110% correct! Coventry is just as bad, if not worse aswell!

Stuart
29-07-10, 02:43 PM
tbh they are just taking advantage of the situation played to them....

We would all do what it took for an easy ride if possible.

mowgli
29-07-10, 02:54 PM
true, but have you ever heard of positive discrimination??? it is alive & well in leicester..

Stuart
29-07-10, 02:55 PM
I know all about posititve discrimination.... its not just for you northen villages you know :p

mowgli
29-07-10, 02:59 PM
oh, its been taken to a high level in leics.....its odd, the hindus are all spread out round the city, but the muslims are all in one area, i hate to use the word, but ghetto is about right.

Sloth
29-07-10, 03:00 PM
must....bite....tongue.....

Stuart
29-07-10, 03:00 PM
Dont forget, the jews have a ghetto in prague... so the term ghetto isnt a 'bad' thing

Hobbit
29-07-10, 03:03 PM
Camelford is a ghetto lol

mowgli
29-07-10, 03:04 PM
must....bite....tongue.....

from the man who is going to australia, currently the most racist country in the southern hemisphere

mayhem
29-07-10, 03:04 PM
silly thread.

we have loads of polisch and romanian guys at work.. and yes, they do the job cheaper.

but they get assraped bigtime.

simple job that pays about 1300 euro, they get 900, and have to pay 600 for the house. there with 7 people, in a simple house, not costing more than 500 every month for there boss, but they have to pay 600 each.

i hire these guys, i know what they get payed, and what we have to pay to their 'boss'..

there simply is no work in those country's, iva had a guy who was a dentist in poland, and here he is putting meat into bags and into a vacuum machine.

Sloth
29-07-10, 03:07 PM
from the man who is going to australia, currently the most racist country in the southern hemisphere

cant be a racist when doing my job. in aus i wont be doing my job ;)

mowgli
29-07-10, 03:09 PM
Camelford is a ghetto lol

are you sure you've not mistaken it for a sh1thole??

Jack
29-07-10, 03:21 PM
Defence as in ministry of. Believe me if it was just a case of plugging computers in, my job would be a damned sight easier. But in that case it would cost you (the taxpayer) a lot more as I would certainly then need to jet set all over the world. You can remotely operate servers, but technology hasn't got as far as magically pulling cables in and out yet lol

And as stu said, defence isn't just the soldiers. Some dilbert in our office grounded the entire afghan apache fleet a year or so back for 24 hours when he ballsed up a server :roll:

there simply is no work in those country's, iva had a guy who was a dentist in poland, and here he is putting meat into bags and into a vacuum machine.
Exactly, these guys don't have the luxury of dole money etc in their country. No job = no support, so they NEED to work. £1 an hour is better than £0 an hour.

mowgli
29-07-10, 03:27 PM
ever wondered just how good a dentist the meat packer was????? he probably got struck off for something involving filling the wrong kind of cavity.........

Mike
29-07-10, 03:29 PM
Dentists & slaughter house folk are both the same thing are they not lol

Stuart
29-07-10, 03:31 PM
Ask him how much he will charge to do a crown please... I shattered a tooth over a year ago and should really get it fixed lol

mowgli
29-07-10, 03:39 PM
chemical metal???

mayhem
29-07-10, 03:43 PM
i have some spares.. see anything that fits?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/mayhem22/Foto0315.jpg

Sloth
29-07-10, 03:45 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

like jack said, £1 is better than £0. which tbh britain should be like.

mowgli
29-07-10, 03:45 PM
it looks like that film..... hellraiser...........

i guess you don't eat too many burgers ????

KSRY
29-07-10, 06:27 PM
Well the BMW has just sold to 3 Somalians, 1 of which was scarred to hell, but all very decent chaps...

east park rd area of leicester

Thats where I work, just got to be selfish most of the time but you do learn a lot about other cultures and their driving habits

Jack
29-07-10, 07:39 PM
Hmm, can't say I've ever heard of BMW's being made into Techincals before lol

Angus Closier
29-07-10, 10:27 PM

Ok I dont know you or your circumstances however its not that hard to find jobs. Ok you wont find the job you want or what you should be doing (you may be higher skilled etc) But there are jobs out there.

Im currently working in a kitchen washing plates etc for no money at all. Its hardly even worth me getting out of bed, infact I could get more doing nothing and being on the dole.

Id rather be paid for doing a job (even if its scrubbing sh(tters) than be on the dole. I then think to my self when I finaly get a job which meets my qaulifications Im just going to be paying for people who cant be assed to do somthing even if its not exactly what they would have in mind as a job. Just does my head in when people say they cant find a job because you can. All the time. Just are YOU prepared to do honest work for very little money? Sadly people take the easy option! This is a very touchy subject for me and im sorry if I cause an offence to any people but I just feel its wrong when people say "immigrants are steeling our jobs" Yes yes they are, and its down to the fact that they have more will to do good than some brits!

Benn
29-07-10, 10:35 PM

I agree 100%

Jack
29-07-10, 10:47 PM
Rich, nova16vxe has a point. Week in, week out there's shedloads of jobs advertised in our local rags down here. If work is really that hard to find oop norf, I'd consider relocating down here to find work (surely you can kip in with heather?).

Ok not all of them are the most glamourous careers, but work is work.

Angus Closier
29-07-10, 10:49 PM
Rich, nova16vxe has a point. Week in, week out there's shedloads of jobs advertised in our local rags down here. If work is really that hard to find oop norf, I'd consider relocating down here to find work (surely you can kip in with heather?).

Ok not all of them are the most glamourous careers, but work is work.

I looked for jobs in which I wanted to work. I found none. But the point is you need to look outside the box. Meh its up to you and your doing nothing wrong however Id rather work (doing a job I hate and have sh*t pay) than do nothing and get paid for it. Sounds odd but its a better kind of money.

Edit: I just want to say Im not having ago/slating anyone just pointing out the fact...dont want to make people angry!

Benn
29-07-10, 11:17 PM
Meh its up to you and your doing nothing wrong however Id rather work (doing a job I hate and have sh*t pay) than do nothing and get paid for it. Sounds odd but its a better kind of money.
!

Its called self respect.

djbrowney
29-07-10, 11:22 PM
I looked for jobs in which I wanted to work. I found none. But the point is you need to look outside the box. Meh its up to you and your doing nothing wrong however Id rather work (doing a job I hate and have sh*t pay) than do nothing and get paid for it. Sounds odd but its a better kind of money.

Edit: I just want to say Im not having ago/slating anyone just pointing out the fact...dont want to make people angry!

****ing cunts like you that my taxes pay for, get a job you lazy ****ing ****er :mad: :mad: :mad:

I would shovel **** to earn £££ why the **** shouldnt you :mad:

Angus Closier
29-07-10, 11:42 PM
****ing cunts like you that my taxes pay for, get a job you lazy ****ing ****er :mad: :mad: :mad:

I would shovel **** to earn £££ why the **** shouldnt you :mad:

Sorry? Your way way out of your depth.....read the first post you ****.

I do shuvvle **** for a living! I HAVE A F**KING job. I was informing that there are jobs around....

I mearly said Im not in a job I want to be in. NOT I DONT have a job.

Get a life:mad:

And if you have an issue with people on the dole talk to bluepeg etc! Im not on the DOLE so dont start on me!

Hobbit
29-07-10, 11:44 PM
Browney, read his post befoire the one you quoted...

djbrowney
29-07-10, 11:45 PM
im sorry :(

need to go to specksavers lol

as you probaly gathered it winds me up lol

sorry lol

Angus Closier
29-07-10, 11:45 PM
Browney, read his post befoire the one you quoted...

No that would be logical

Angus Closier
29-07-10, 11:47 PM
im sorry :(

need to go to specksavers lol

as you probaly gathered it winds me up lol

sorry lol

Yes and it does me. Hence why I wrote what I did in the first place and the fact Im working for way way under what I really should be. But I have a job. which is more than lots of people can say.
Plus im still at college and trying to pay for that etc.

djbrowney
did you not see my appology !

djbrowney
you did lol

Angus Closier
29-07-10, 11:48 PM
did you not see my appology !

Lol sorry after I wrote the reply... Was a bit harsh at me....got worried when i seen that....thought Id done somthing really wrong!!lol

Sloth
29-07-10, 11:50 PM
im keeping scthum. all i'll say is, most of hull will soon be living elsewhere, as im constantly telling them to move to the work, and its now an office policy.....

djbrowney
29-07-10, 11:51 PM
if it had meant what i had read, or though i had read, it wouldnt have been out of place imo and i would quite happy to tell it to your face lol

say it as it is imo !!!

waynes sri
29-07-10, 11:57 PM
im a dole waller like rich and im not proud as ive been redundant for bout 6months now and i wouldnt go down to the dole as respect as didint want to be like them so lived off my own money but im now on working into doing my Hgv course so ive had to go on dole for them to help me out.as for the cunts that sit outside not even looking for work and wearing all the best tops and shoes why are they ever going to go work when they get it for nowt. ive got a mate i worked with before made redundant and they have gave him a flat and pay for it!! why the **** would he go back to work if hes getting that!! told me he wants 7 pound a hour to go back to work winds me up

Angus Closier
29-07-10, 11:57 PM
if it had meant what i had read, or though i had read, it wouldnt have been out of place imo and i would quite happy to tell it to your face lol

say it as it is imo !!!

No I do agree with you, However I have to be careful......People get offended way to easy on tinterweb....

Just strikes me as odd when people say they cant find a job or "there is no jobs" as there are.

Anyway...

Angus Closier
29-07-10, 11:58 PM
. ive got a mate i worked with before made redundant and they have gave him a flat and pay for it!! why the **** would he go back to work if hes getting that!! told me he wants 7 pound a hour to go back to work winds me up

He clearly has no self respect. Let alone for the tax paying comunity!

Sloth
30-07-10, 12:03 AM
ive got a mate i worked with before made redundant and they have gave him a flat and pay for it!! why the **** would he go back to work if hes getting that!! told me he wants 7 pound a hour to go back to work winds me up

no offence but its either that or hes homeless and cant get jobseekers so he ends up stuck in a catch 22. the 7 p/h is **** tho, wait till he gets to 6mths plus, he has to take any job he's capable of....:thumb:

waynes sri
30-07-10, 12:09 AM
hi rob no he lives at home and his mum dont have a problem with that but his birds mum and dad are all into claming things so they have gone and said there homeless if you ask me..well its one then if he dont get 7 ponud a hour hes better on dole which int fair

Angus Closier
30-07-10, 12:15 AM
hi rob no he lives at home and his mum dont have a problem with that but his birds mum and dad are all into claming things so they have gone and said there homeless if you ask me..well its one then if he dont get 7 ponud a hour hes better on dole which int fair

Thats the problem with the dole. Its the easy option. Its no bad money for doing nothing etc etc. People claim for everything and anything they can. people become dependent on it and then dont bother getting back into work which then becomes a huge drain on the rest of the country!

waynes sri
30-07-10, 12:21 AM
Thats the problem with the dole. Its the easy option. Its no bad money for doing nothing etc etc. People claim for everything and anything they can. people become dependent on it and then dont bother getting back into work which then becomes a huge drain on the rest of the country!
ill give you ten out of ten for that my dads the same hes worked since 17 and rang up to go on dole after been made redundant but rang them and said he wasnt coming as its all about pride.

Sloth
30-07-10, 12:32 AM
not for long ;)

waynes sri
30-07-10, 12:36 AM
not for long ;) makes me laff how they tell me in jan 2011 they will stop paying me... dont tell me tell the scuz balls that or sat outside pissed up

Angus Closier
30-07-10, 12:39 AM
Yeh well, Time will tell what happens to those sorts of people. I know there are loads of honest people on the dole. BUT once again leave somthing like that to the british public and it gets abused. I wont be a sheep and follow it. I like being skit! Gives me an excuse not to be finishing the nova! HAHA

Sloth
30-07-10, 12:47 AM
there is something being trialled in isreael atm to do with welfare and benefit reform by a company called a4e. its coming to the uk...

TeddyThom
30-07-10, 12:47 AM
I got quite lucky, I used to be on the dole, I absolutely fecking hated it, it isn't nice and it wasn't a choice I made willingly, but I got made redundant from my last job. So I decided to go back to college, and luckily got a job through that, it's not all doom and gloom, yes granted there are jobs out there, but if it's not what you want, then you aren't going to stick at it too much are you??

waynes sri
30-07-10, 12:50 AM
I got quite lucky, I used to be on the dole, I absolutely fecking hated it, it isn't nice and it wasn't a choice I made willingly, but I got made redundant from my last job. So I decided to go back to college, and luckily got a job through that, it's not all doom and gloom, yes granted there are jobs out there, but if it's not what you want, then you aren't going to stick at it too much are you?? your right teddy i did a month with a place and it wasnt for me one bit

brainsnova
30-07-10, 01:00 AM
i cant be arsed to sign on so i do without lol if im really wanting a permanent job i ll ask the fairy job mother to help.

Angus Closier
30-07-10, 01:03 AM
I got quite lucky, I used to be on the dole, I absolutely fecking hated it, it isn't nice and it wasn't a choice I made willingly, but I got made redundant from my last job. So I decided to go back to college, and luckily got a job through that, it's not all doom and gloom, yes granted there are jobs out there, but if it's not what you want, then you aren't going to stick at it too much are you??

Depends...

I hate my job. If I got offerd better Id jump at it. But As iv said a million times I will stick at it and I wont get on the dole. Why should I make other people pay part of there honest wage for me to sit and do nothing just because Its not what I want to be doing? This is why I dont like paying tax etc but I do and will carry on paying because just like people on the dole not paying tax just drains other people. Il make my own money and use it as I please. But Im an honest person and I can get a job. (just like most people) so I will!:thumb:

Jack
30-07-10, 07:35 AM
but if it's not what you want, then you aren't going to stick at it too much are you??
So you look for a different job.

Its much easier to find work whilst you're IN a job. They'll take one look at your CV and ask what the gaps are. A reply of "I didn't like that job so quit and went back on the dole" is the wrong answer lol

Paul
30-07-10, 08:29 AM
Me a biggot?

1st, spell it right, its Bigot.
2nd, How can I be when: I work for Asian's and with foreigners, have family who are black/mixed race and friends who are gay so I am no Bigot.

Well not strictly speaking, I detest Chavs and everytihng they stand for, but then I'd imagine most of the country does, even immigrants, are they all Bigots too?

Everything not everytihng

Edd
30-07-10, 10:23 AM
I don't know or care what a bigot is tbh

Storries of Somalian family arrive because of some apparent reason, get a 4 bed house to live for free etc really really piss me off, some people, myself included, work very hard to afford a house like that, makes you think 'why fooking bother?' ffs

Crap like that only adds to the problem of a high percentage of Brits being on the dole IMO.

The UK should stop being a soft touch and stop letting all these people in and setting them up with big houses etc, no wonder the country is in debt ffs.

Time to shut the doors IMO, and this country might actually have a chance of sorting it's self out.

KSRY
30-07-10, 12:26 PM
Everything not everytihng

At least mines a typo

Sloth
30-07-10, 12:28 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-10807098

looky...

Jack
30-07-10, 12:36 PM
Thats more about just rationalizing the benefits system into one big payment though, not about doing away with them completely.

Paul
30-07-10, 02:20 PM
At least mines a typo

So if you were selling something on here, and someone offered you half price, as I have done and many others have done to me. Or if it was a Brit who rang you up offering you 200quid or whatever you said.

Would you post up a thread saying 'british rant?'

No. Therefore you are a racist. And also a hypocrite seeing as you claimed you weren't racist.

It's in everyones nature to haggle on prices, not just immigrant/foreigners.

I'm saying no more on this subject.

Sloth
30-07-10, 02:20 PM
/\ +1

Trendall
30-07-10, 02:26 PM
Depends...

I hate my job. If I got offerd better Id jump at it. But As iv said a million times I will stick at it and I wont get on the dole. Why should I make other people pay part of there honest wage for me to sit and do nothing just because Its not what I want to be doing? This is why I dont like paying tax etc but I do and will carry on paying because just like people on the dole not paying tax just drains other people. Il make my own money and use it as I please. But Im an honest person and I can get a job. (just like most people) so I will!:thumb:

the underlined quote wel think about your claiming your tax back you have payed i worked out my tax i have pay'd since i started working and with my working out i have around £3k left to claim back before i start claiming money i dont own. TBH i am not happy im signing on but at the end of the day i cant provide for my missus or her daughter without it so im stuck regardless i do apply for job after job to find one. im starting work placment/college soon to help get a new job and also applying to be a special in the police. but for now its my only chance to provide for my partener and her daighter

Sloth
30-07-10, 02:54 PM
/\ wrong, what bout all the other stuff your taxes pay for, like bin collection, the police, nhs, and fire sevice and stuff? in actual fact you owe the govt for all of this, as what you pay isnt enough.

MattBrown
30-07-10, 03:08 PM
/\ wrong, what bout all the other stuff your taxes pay for, like bin collection, the police, nhs, and fire sevice and stuff? in actual fact you owe the govt for all of this, as what you pay isnt enough.

Well, your bins come out of your council tax, not paye tax.

And the police, NHS and Fire come from National Insurance?

So, contrary to popular beliefs, the "TAX" (PAYE) is funding the government, and the rest of the amenities:thumb:

Sloth
30-07-10, 03:46 PM
you seriously think your ni conts pay for all of the nhs? same as it pays for all the fire, police and rescue services?

it doesnt. they top it up using tax. all tax is used for anything the state provides, no matter what the name of said tax is. and heres the thing, if you wanna live here, you pay tax, its like a rent for living in england. same as anywhere really.

MattBrown
30-07-10, 03:47 PM
you seriously think your ni conts pay for all of the nhs? same as it pays for all the fire, police and rescue services?

it doesnt. they top it up using tax. all tax is used for anything the state provides, no matter what the name of said tax is. and heres the thing, if you wanna live here, you pay tax, its like a rent for living in england. same as anywhere really.

Thank fook im in wales:d

Sloth
30-07-10, 03:49 PM
Thank fook im in wales:d

yeah for the rest of us.....lol

MattBrown
30-07-10, 03:53 PM
yeah for the rest of us.....lol

40% cheaper house rates ftw:)

Sloth
30-07-10, 03:54 PM
sheep shagging ftl.

Shaun
30-07-10, 03:55 PM

theres a reason for that lol

sleeping in a shed with your sheep called 'rosie' doesnt count as a house :p

Hoochie
30-07-10, 03:55 PM
Well, your bins come out of your council tax, not paye tax.

And the police, NHS and Fire come from National Insurance?

So, contrary to popular beliefs, the "TAX" (PAYE) is funding the government, and the rest of the amenities:thumb:

Pfffttttt........

The Council Tax you pay is divided between four local authorities:

the county council
the police authority
the fire authority
the city council

Your PAYE pays for NHS and your pension :)

Mike
30-07-10, 03:56 PM

High unemployment figures FTL ;)

Sloth
30-07-10, 03:58 PM
shat brown living nextdoor ftl lol lol lol

Edd
30-07-10, 04:16 PM
I wouldn't mind having a lottery winner next door

Sloth
30-07-10, 04:39 PM
more like bank robber/drug dealer/ gangster/ rentboy....

Edd
30-07-10, 04:42 PM
Mummy and Daddy I heard lol

KSRY
30-07-10, 05:15 PM
So if you were selling something on here, and someone offered you half price, as I have done and many others have done to me. Or if it was a Brit who rang you up offering you 200quid or whatever you said.

Would you post up a thread saying 'british rant?'

No. Therefore you are a racist. And also a hypocrite seeing as you claimed you weren't racist.

It's in everyones nature to haggle on prices, not just immigrant/foreigners.

I'm saying no more on this subject.

Would you offer £400 for LET in good condition valued between £800 - £1k? No.
Would you offer £50k for a newish Ferrari? No.

Would you offer £100k for a £200k house? No.

I have no problem with haggling, the somalians who bought the car haggled, but they started at a reasonable price and it was sold at a price both parties were happy with.
Half the price isn't haggling unless its under say £40, or an items over-priced, the BM I was selling, was under-priced, it was £150 cheaper than the next cheapest which had no T&T and £200 than the one after that, which had a knocking engine.

And yes, I would post up a British rant if I had 10 British people all ring me up in 2 hours offering £200, but the majority of British people wouldn't insist such a low offers a good offer. British people annoy just as much as foreigners.
I don't care if you think I'm a racist or a Hypocrite, people I know, know I'm not, and your the only 1 in this thread who has said they think I'm racist, so boohoo :cry:

MK999
30-07-10, 05:27 PM

Yes yes and yes (if I had the cash) dont know if you don't ask, had to replace a steering wheel set I use on my PC as it doesnt work so well on win 7, saw one I liked and offered the guy £80 for it as its a top end setup, after that I wondered what they'd been going for recently and found out it's worth at least £130 and more like £180-200. Guy accepted and I picked it up later that day, he was pleased it sold so quick and I drove away very quickly

Ben
30-07-10, 05:52 PM
I have bought a car for a lot less than half the advertised price, and quite often go in at 40-50% as a starter.

Mike
30-07-10, 05:53 PM
I have bought a car for a lot less than half the advertised price, and quite often go in at 40-50% as a starter.

Same.

mk1nova_rich
30-07-10, 06:01 PM
most people advertise a car with the price they are wanting plus 25% or so for the simple reason that haggling occurs. and you will find many people accept a much lower price when a wad of £20 notes comes out anyway.

claire6069
30-07-10, 06:24 PM
foreigners ended up buying my cougar after i'd bought my astra, they were trying it on with the haggling but we made a compromise, after all, it was a cat c write off in 07 (declared on logbook and rechecked etc) and no one but the foreigners would actually take it lol so they did me a favour!!
only thing i didnt like was when they came back a week later (they'd been found to not have re-taxed the car and had apparently applied for it in the post) they tried walking straight in my house without knocking!! luckily my door handle is stiff so they thought it was locked and knocked on the door instead but when porters at work and im home alone with alfie, what do you do in situations like that??
alot of them are rude and disrespectful but i suspect its ignorance because of how things are in their own country, have to say, they do graft and they dont care how they earn money!

mayhem
30-07-10, 06:50 PM
offers a good offer. British people annoy just as much as foreigners.
I don't care if you think I'm a racist or a Hypocrite, people I know, know I'm not, and your the only 1 in this thread who has said they think I'm racist, so boohoo :cry:

i made a comment about this, very funny if i may say so, but that got deleted :(

burgo
30-07-10, 07:12 PM
im not being funny but unless i am better off actually getting a job than on benefits then why am i going to. i can sit on my **** and get x amount and unless im going to get at least that doing a job im not going to do it am i. the job centre themselves do a 'better off' assessment to work out how much you need to earn and wont put you forward for a job unless you can earn that much. also unless you are likely to stay at a particular job for more than a year they wont put you forward either as they dont get there pat on the back unless you are in employment for a year after signing off.

Jon_nova1
30-07-10, 07:12 PM
I moved 40 miles away to get a job i wanted, because in warrington welding jobs were all temporary through agencies and very few between, so i just thought outside the box

burgo
30-07-10, 07:14 PM
I moved 40 miles away to get a job i wanted, because in warrington welding jobs were all temporary through agencies and very few between, so i just thought outside the boxthats fine if you've got the means to move, when you have a grand total of **** all to your name it makes it abit tricky

Jon_nova1
30-07-10, 07:20 PM
The fact i had money isn't the argument, at the time i was renting my parents other house at the going rate for the area (£450+bills) at the time. I had one weeks wage and 3 weeks wages to follow as i was given one month to move before the house was put on the market, I was willing to rent if i had to and did look into this at first while i was exploring options

moffat
30-07-10, 07:47 PM
ive been out of work since march, left school at 16 and worked for a year and a half at a local juice/beer delivery place, was a good job earning minmum wage but i managed to live of that then they got bought by a glasgow company which was ok, we were still working. everything seemed ok but they moved the depot to glasgow and with it be an 1hr maybe more to get thro i took redundancy, got f**k all tbh but thought id find a new job, didnt and when i turned 18 signed on... i look for a job everyday as its very hard to build/keep running a nova atm,

applyed for loads of jobs but never seem to hear back from companys which pi**es me off.

~Bec~
30-07-10, 08:08 PM
shat brown living nextdoor ftl lol lol lol

More toys then little you can only dream oflol

Edd
30-07-10, 08:10 PM
All thrown out of the pram ?

Graeme
30-07-10, 08:14 PM

You are one of matt's toys, ftl

MattBrown
30-07-10, 08:14 PM
All thrown out of the pram ?

Nah, save that for sad people who get jelous over afew grandlol

MattBrown
30-07-10, 08:18 PM
You are one of matt's toys, ftl

Its matt, she was logged in lol

Answer your phone too:d

Angus Closier
30-07-10, 09:44 PM
ive been out of work since march, left school at 16 and worked for a year and a half at a local juice/beer delivery place, was a good job earning minmum wage but i managed to live of that then they got bought by a glasgow company which was ok, we were still working. everything seemed ok but they moved the depot to glasgow and with it be an 1hr maybe more to get thro i took redundancy, got f**k all tbh but thought id find a new job, didnt and when i turned 18 signed on... i look for a job everyday as its very hard to build/keep running a nova atm,

applyed for loads of jobs but never seem to hear back from companys which pi**es me off.
↲what jobs are you looking for? if you need to look for things you wouldnt normally want to do. eg cleaning/working in a kitchen etc.↲if you have got very little money building novas is not what you should be doing with what you have got. i feel sorry for you losing your job it sucks bt it happens to lots of people like me and you. i coped and found a job! why cant you?

Sloth
30-07-10, 09:51 PM

kepp telling yerself that sweetheart......;)

pikey1986
30-07-10, 09:53 PM

f'kin lol

MattBrown
30-07-10, 10:17 PM

Dont call me sweetheart lol

It was me, left her account logged on lol

pikey1986
30-07-10, 10:24 PM
Dont call me sweetheart lol

It was me, left her account logged on lol

any excuse lol

Sloth
30-07-10, 10:25 PM
or is it that matt likes being called bec on a friday night? ;)

MattBrown
30-07-10, 10:31 PM
or is it that matt likes being called bec on a friday night? ;)

Beats being sat at home bored lol

Sloth
30-07-10, 10:33 PM
true. tho sitting here drinking beer and selling parts ftw.

MattBrown
30-07-10, 10:35 PM
true. tho sitting here drinking beer and selling parts ftw.

18yr old brunette, and a twister ice lolly, and dreaming of that tshhh sound my let will make:d

FTMFW lol

Sloth
30-07-10, 10:40 PM
older woman ;), ice cold jaques fruits de bois, and dairy milk, and dreaming of pinning the throttle on my new nova......

MattBrown
30-07-10, 10:41 PM
older woman ;), ice cold jaques fruits de bois, and dairy milk, and dreaming of pinning the throttle on my new nova......

That yellow 1200?

XE aint it?

My woman is older, by 2 months:d

lol

Sloth
30-07-10, 10:45 PM
yup it is. mines 5 yrs older :d
anyway, severely o.t now.....

Paul
30-07-10, 11:07 PM

I have no problem with haggling, the somalians who bought the car haggled, but they started at a reasonable price and it was sold at a price both parties were happy with.
Half the price isn't haggling unless its under say £40, or an items over-priced, the BM I was selling, was under-priced, it was £150 cheaper than the next cheapest which had no T&T and £200 than the one after that, which had a knocking engine.

And yes, I would post up a British rant if I had 10 British people all ring me up in 2 hours offering £200, but the majority of British people wouldn't insist such a low offers a good offer. British people annoy just as much as foreigners.

Again your missing the point.

What would the thread title have been?

British Rant?

No, it would have been 'Cheecky fcuks' or something

So yes, the fact that you felt the need to mention there ethnic background makes you a racist.

Ben
31-07-10, 07:53 AM

British Rant?

So yes, the fact that you felt the need to mention there ethnic background makes you a racist.

Didnt think you were maing another point on this lol

Only kidding i quite agree, working and living abroad changed my whole outlook on this lol

KSRY
31-07-10, 08:39 AM

British Rant?

Ok Smartypants, what would you have titled the thread then? A title cannot make me racist, they were all foreigners offering me silly offers, it was a bit of a rant, see the connection? If you think that makes me a racist then so be it, your failing to see the point

paul james
31-07-10, 08:42 AM
I think people in the UK don't like to haggle on prices much, that can be annoying - oh no's I'm racist too!

Pistol Pete
31-07-10, 09:42 AM
lol at the end of the day, dont ask...dont get!! Why pay over the odds for something if you can get it cheaper by sticking a silly offer in!!

General Baxter
31-07-10, 09:53 AM
I think people in the UK don't like to haggle on prices much, that can be annoying - oh no's I'm racist too!
lmao, if i can get a penny off id take it

ask fusion and the plough lol

ill haggle my ass off

i and i am a racist, i nearly go kicked out of asda thursday, i walk past a 'ninja' and started doing jackie chan moves, is that racist ?

Mike
31-07-10, 10:01 AM

They fooking do!

On the flip side though, in some other countrys its a way of life. India for example. Its just a normal thing over there.

General Baxter
31-07-10, 10:02 AM
India for example. Its just a normal thing over there.
ill buy your cow, if you swap me your wife,

no i want your wife and sister

you can have my wife and my sisters leg lol

haggle FTW

Mike
31-07-10, 10:10 AM
ill buy your cow, if you swap me your wife,

no i want your wife and sister

you can have my wife and my sisters leg lol

haggle FTW

You dont ask you dont get lol

I offered £500 for a £700 car & got it. Offered £400 for a £1k van & got that also.

Have some wits & a bit of cheek & it can go a long way :)

General Baxter
31-07-10, 10:15 AM
and when they do no,

go up in £10 increasements lol

Mike
31-07-10, 10:16 AM
and when they do no,

go up in £10 increasements lol

I do the opposite, I (the seller) go up in price when the buyer wants me to go down lol lol lol

Hobbit
31-07-10, 12:06 PM
I do the opposite, I (the seller) go up in price when the buyer wants me to go down lol lol lol

Out of interest, how much do you charge to "go down" lol

claire6069
31-07-10, 12:15 PM
/\ lmao

why are people having a pop at people on the dole?? thought this thread was KSRY having a rant about cheeky foreigners!!

Mike
31-07-10, 01:04 PM
Out of interest, how much do you charge to "go down" lol

£10 job done :d

moffat
31-07-10, 01:12 PM
↲what jobs are you looking for? if you need to look for things you wouldnt normally want to do. eg cleaning/working in a kitchen etc.↲if you have got very little money building novas is not what you should be doing with what you have got. i feel sorry for you losing your job it sucks bt it happens to lots of people like me and you. i coped and found a job! why cant you?

looking for anything mate applyed for a few machanics jobs, cleaning jobs, delivering jobs etc. i am copying fine, i made a stupid mistake of swapping a good corsa b for a very tatty nova, but im making do with what i have got etc. applyed for loads of jobs just never seem to get a reply

paddy138
31-07-10, 04:34 PM
An American, a Frenchman a Pole and an Irishman are all on top of the Eiffel Tower.
The American starts throwing money off the top the rest look in amazement and ask "what the **** are you doing that for?"
He says
"we've so much money in the states i can afford to."
Frenchie starts throwing champagne off the top and says
"we have got so much of this in France i can afford to."
The Pole turns to the Irish man and says
"Dont you dare you ****!"

General Baxter
31-07-10, 05:03 PM
lmao

looking for anything mate applyed for a few machanics jobs, cleaning jobs, delivering jobs etc. i am copying fine, i made a stupid mistake of swapping a good corsa b for a very tatty nova, but im making do with what i have got etc. applyed for loads of jobs just never seem to get a reply
do you turn up for interviews in the nova lol

claire6069
31-07-10, 06:35 PM
/\ lmao

moffat
31-07-10, 06:42 PM
lmao

do you turn up for interviews in the nova lol

yeah i use the nova for going everywhere lol. usually park round the corner lol

not that bad lol pics in there
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147705&page=22

claire6069