PDA

View Full Version : I'm well chuffed with meself...

Neil.
14-05-03, 12:21 AM
as u might of saw in past post i was delocking my boot handel, well that done, smoothed, painted and back on, put solenoid on, hooked up to hidden switch with 2 safety bits on it so i dont open boot accidently!

and put me brake pads on, paint calipers with 4 coats of caliper paint, they gleem red now!

Sorry just thought id share my chuffness!

novamark
14-05-03, 09:27 AM
nice one mate! u should be very chuffed, i nkow how u feel, feels great when u do something on ur own car and it makes it look better or make it better in general. congratulations!!! thank u for sharing ur chuffness!

Dave
14-05-03, 10:02 AM
see how a new job an more importantly the cash can motivate you!
keep it up neil!

wisewood
14-05-03, 10:05 AM
well we all saw how quick neil got stuff done to his car when he had a job before... madness, every month there was another big improvement.

nice one Neil.

ade
14-05-03, 12:23 PM
post some pics - I'm interested to see how the handle came out

Neil.
16-05-03, 02:02 AM
ill get some pics ade for ya, handel needs to come off again tho, wet and dry it and they spray again, make it smoother. ive got another prob, ive got rust behind me vynal on side of car at bottom, wen i take it off and treat it, should u get place to respray it or put new vynal on? as i know spraying wont be cheap!

wisewood
16-05-03, 11:08 AM
have it sprayed mate, replacing vinyl will be difficult and awkward mate, and be liable to rust again with vinyl back on...

and looks better without it anyway.

Neil.
18-05-03, 02:03 AM
but they wont be able to match the colour of my pink/red car!