PDA

View Full Version : Ebay

wwmnw
27-07-10, 03:30 PM
I've never seen or had this before but

***This is an automatically generated email. Please do not reply.***

Invoice Number:

Dear andrew

Your monthly eBay invoice for the period from June 16, 2010 through July 15, 2010 is now available to view online.

Amount Due: £1.20

You have set up PayPal as your automatic payment method. Your invoice amount will be automatically deducted from your PayPal account no sooner than 10 days after the invoice date. The amount deducted may vary based on recent payments or credits.

To view your invoice:
1. Go to http://www.ebay.co.uk (http://www.ebay.co.uk/) and click "My eBay" at the top of most eBay pages. You will need to sign in.
2. Click the "Seller Account" link (underneath "My Account" on the left of the page).
3. Click the "View invoices" link, then select the invoice you want to view from the drop-down menu.

Remember: eBay will not ask you for sensitive personal information (such as your password, credit card, bank account numbers, National Insurance numbers, identity numbers etc.) in an email.

Thank you for using eBay.

Regards,
eBay
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd220/lostboy_014/Ebay.jpg

Wut? I haven't bought or sold anything on ebay in a while.

Mark
27-07-10, 03:32 PM
So open the latest invoice and see what it is.

wwmnw
27-07-10, 03:34 PM
Lol whoops never thought I could do that, like I said never had this before as I don't use ebay much.

Hobbit
27-07-10, 03:36 PM
they do take a while to come through. Have you sold on ebay? did you pay the fee's?

wwmnw
27-07-10, 03:38 PM
they do take a while to come through. Have you sold on ebay? did you pay the fee's?
Yeah just realised that, I've had things listed but only sold one item and some of the things listed were last year, I thought they deducted it straight away not taking months. Can delete this if you want as I've realised my fail lol

Sloth
27-07-10, 03:41 PM
ebay = killing the scene

wwmnw
27-07-10, 03:43 PM
I hardly ever use it, had an account for about 2 years and have a positive feedback score of 6 (no negs I'm glad to say) shows how much I use it.

Sloth
27-07-10, 03:44 PM
i use it but just to buy small stuff. i'd never by anything big from it. full of crooks and nicked stuff imho

Mark
27-07-10, 03:50 PM
Yeah just realised that, I've had things listed but only sold one item and some of the things listed were last year, I thought they deducted it straight away not taking months. Can delete this if you want as I've realised my fail lol

Normally it is sorted on a monthly basis.

Angus Closier
27-07-10, 03:50 PM
Hmmm Iv had a few good bargins in the last few weeks. F16cr=£19
12lb nitrous bottle=£20
Motordrive buckets=£50

And not been fudged around in a while...sold lots of stuff aswell.

Im always shocked when my invoices come through months later! lol

Edd
27-07-10, 03:57 PM
ebay is no where a good as it used to be,

mainly due to goverment hating it because you dont pay tax on it,

and that every has sold off all their stash of parts now so bargains are no more

full of crooks and nicked stuff imho

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Southie
27-07-10, 03:58 PM
I've had my account since 2003 and never put anything up for sale, but spent a fortune though. :roll: :(

bazil
27-07-10, 04:07 PM
I've had my account since 2003 and never put anything up for sale, but spent a fortune though. :roll: :(

sound familiar:)

Tbh there are loads more companies on ebay now, its usually where you find 80% of the crap you want but dont actually need

Southie
27-07-10, 04:11 PM
I find the poundshop in town has more bargains / betterdeals lol

Sloth
27-07-10, 04:27 PM
very true /\

for example:

alloy catch tank kit, roughly £20 inc post

alloy 1 ltr drinks bottle, £1.50 from asda
clear breather pipe £2 for 2m from b+q
large jubilee £3 from b+q to hold it
drill a hole in the top, job done.

Jack
27-07-10, 05:02 PM
Ebay still has some good deals, its just flooded with chaff these days. Mostly all 100bhp+++ chips and electric supercharger kits NOS nova corsa astra VXR GSi GTE etc.

I've been trading on ebay for years now. There's still money to be made, bargains to be had. Of ~400 transactions, I've only had one or two which had minor issues.

Mark
27-07-10, 06:23 PM
Seconded...