Stuart
27-07-10, 01:31 PM
an engine crane. some tools and the 1.4 ignition system, maybe the exhaust

done

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
27-07-10, 01:41 PM
an engine crane. some tools and the 1.4 ignition system, maybe the exhaust

done

thanks alot it comes with alt, dizzy, coil, coil wiring to convert is that all i will be needing on the wiring side? thanks for your help

Shaun
27-07-10, 01:41 PM
you forgot tea and biscuits...

you northerners cant work on empty bellies :P

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
27-07-10, 01:44 PM
you forgot tea and biscuits...

you northerners cant work on empty bellies :P

:L fish and chips and a beer :thumb:

mowgli
27-07-10, 02:06 PM
if it has all the 14sr bits, then it should be dead easy with a haynes book, then read the how to article about changing the v5. then contact your insurance

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
27-07-10, 02:46 PM
if it has all the 14sr bits, then it should be dead easy with a haynes book, then read the how to article about changing the v5. then contact your insurance

ok thanks for the advise i think it has all the sr bits and already contacted them need to ring them when its in and get it cheked or sumet by a profesional mechanic so hopfully it will be simple for me

mowgli
27-07-10, 02:50 PM
it is a simple nut & bolt job. as it is a factory engine swap... the bit with the engineers report is a bit rough. send it off with a letter from a qualified mechanic stating that it is a safe installation..

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
27-07-10, 03:02 PM
it is a simple nut & bolt job. as it is a factory engine swap... the bit with the engineers report is a bit rough. send it off with a letter from a qualified mechanic stating that it is a safe installation..

oh Lol ok fella i see and ok ill do that i no ov a few mechanics who did my mates engine conversion and had to do it thanks rob