PDA

View Full Version : Ice...which wud b best???

spudisdabest
13-05-03, 04:59 PM
iv recently bought a nova n was wondering how much could i get a cheapish install 4...iv herd dat different installs suit different genre's of music, i listen 2 mainly drum and bass and speed garage if that helps all help will b apreiciated...thnx

jamesnova
13-05-03, 06:43 PM
ello mate.
i have 2x 12" rockford fosgate 400w subs 4 sale if ur interested?
i listen 2alot of drum'n'bass n garage aswell. ive only had them 3months but ive decided 2 opt 4 a single 15" sub now as i dont listen 2 garage asmuch as i do drum'n'bass.
also 4 sale wit the subs r 2x custom made box's carpeted in black carpet which r the perfect fit 4 a nova boot as they where made 2 measure, i also have the oridgenal carbord box's in which the subs arrived in wit the manuals aswell. they can b heard in my car if need b.
im askin ?180ono collection only.

let me no wot u think.
cheers

jamesnova

spudisdabest
13-05-03, 06:56 PM
cheers 4 ur reply m8, im a bit strped 4 cash at d mo but as soon as i get sum cash i mite give u a ring or sumat...cheers

Paul
14-05-03, 03:24 PM
Speed garage n drum n bass r quite fast so ur subs choice shud b 10's. Opt for a powerful pair and a powerful amp. However if u listen to other stuff such as ja rule, r n' b, then 12's wud be best. 10's giv u a really clear sharp bassline, 12's are best for a mix, and 15's drop ridiculously low and for far too long. good head unit, ?100-200 on a budget, component up front, or sum mid range speakers run off head unit, ?40-150 depending on quality, sum good subs ?100, and an amp ?100+, Box for subs- ?40. Remember you get what you pay for, look around for some good deals, hear things before you buy them. The cheapest you could build a half decent system for is about ?400. Any less and the quality wil be poor, unless youre looking second hand or u get a great deal!

Hope this helps you

Paul

asha_G
02-06-03, 02:56 PM
alrite mate,if u were goin 4 performance aswell i wudnt have much weight in the boot,id go 4 1 powerfull 12" bout 600 to 1000w cause u'll hav all the sound u need,trust!12" rocky is the best bet.

epo
02-06-03, 07:13 PM
ive got a 10" rockford and a 12" alpine in my boot and it sounds well gud really pounds

Nova-Boy
03-06-03, 08:53 PM
before you get an install get an alarm and delocked or as much security as you can or you will find (like me) that one morning you will go out to you car to find someone thought that they should have it rather than you!

B*STARDS!!

I am still pissed off!! Twice in 3 weeks!! Gonna set up a trap with a shot gun atached to by boot and when they open it!!!! hahaha! :twisted: