PDA

View Full Version : hospital tea

blue_peg_16v
26-07-10, 08:46 AM
is rank this is all

Graeme
26-07-10, 08:48 AM
Are you still there or have you gone back?

blue_peg_16v
26-07-10, 09:00 AM
gone back feeding problems so hes lost a little too much weight hes fine just a precaution and sleeping in a chair is cack to heather had the bed nearly kicked her out tho. I now have curvature of the spine lol

Alex J
26-07-10, 09:15 AM
worst tea on road! theres no tea in the cup! just hot water, milk and suger!

stupot89
26-07-10, 10:34 AM
hope hes ok mate

Spudly
26-07-10, 05:37 PM
Jacks take on hospital tea is....

It makes him grumpy lol

Hope mini-Mee is alright soon though matey:eek:

mowgli
26-07-10, 05:41 PM
he's had the ceremonial first dump then......

take your own teabags........ that worked for my 3...my missus had 3 c sections so was stuck in there for ages, followed by the 50 day no driving rule (unless you are deranged, or a famous WAG)

Stuart
26-07-10, 05:45 PM
Give the little fella a bigmac :)

Andy
26-07-10, 05:58 PM
he's had the ceremonial first dump then......
)
Its like cv grease for a week lol

Stuart
26-07-10, 06:00 PM
Its like cv grease for a week lol

where did you think CV grease came from lol..... There is a reason is smells so bad and sticks like poo.

dj_wudgey
28-07-10, 02:43 PM
yea id agree my missis has been in for the past week and she didnt enjoy the food at all lol

mowgli
28-07-10, 02:44 PM
yea id agree my missis has been in for the past week and she didnt enjoy the food at all lol

boobjob????

dj_wudgey
28-07-10, 02:48 PM
no she prgnant and she having bad pains in her stoumach turns out she has gaul stones and one blocking a duct!!

mowgli
28-07-10, 02:48 PM
ouch

onlyangelzfall
28-07-10, 02:58 PM
no she prgnant and she having bad pains in her stoumach turns out she has gaul stones and one blocking a duct!!

ouch! not nice at all, how long are they keeping her in?

the food i wasnt too fussed over. it was jsut the tea that was rank..

Jack
28-07-10, 05:06 PM
followed by the 50 day no driving rule (unless you are deranged, or a famous WAG)
Or me, I don't think I lasted 50 days :d

Hospital tea is gash, although my mate of undetermined foreign origin Fred (who kept referring to me by ny surname - only on leaving the hospital did I realise this was because the person who wrote my name above my bed for some reason missed off my forename) was pretty hot on keeping me filled with tea.

The other thing that annoyed me is they brought round a menu for the next ~5 days, so you picked all your meal choices for the following week or so at once. Great, except I was not feeling hungry when I'd just woken up from being cut open and having a menu shoved under my nose was the last thing I desired. Mind you, sandwiches for the next 5 days wasn't so bad, judging by the rest of the food being brought round

/rant lol

Hayley
28-07-10, 05:23 PM
and I liked the jelly that I stole from you. :)

Spudly
28-07-10, 05:34 PM
and I liked the jelly that I stole from you. :)

How mean are you, the guy had just had major surgery and all you could think to do was steal his jelly, you nasty woman:p

lol

Stuart
28-07-10, 05:37 PM
lol

when Carly was in the paddling pool having Amber, the food people came round and asked if she wanted anything to eat and then the ncie lady asked me if I wanted any food as someone had ordered lunch then went home.

So I sat at the end of the pool eating a roast dinner while Carly had contractions lmao

Hayley
28-07-10, 05:43 PM
How mean are you, the guy had just had major surgery and all you could think to do was steal his jelly, you nasty woman:p

lol

haha. well he didnt want anything but I was hungry after driving over 2hrs to come and see him so I slyly asked him to request some jelly so I could nab it. Its ok coz i gave him lots of attention after I had finished scoffing.

saloonwoody
28-07-10, 05:53 PM
prison tea is pretty manky too...............erm so im told lol

sorry to here about baby m8 :( hope everyone is ok ;)

Jack
28-07-10, 06:51 PM
I thought they gave me the jelly anyway? I can't really remember. Probably smacked out on Tramadol lol

So I sat at the end of the pool eating a roast dinner while Carly had contractions lmao
+100 man points

blue_peg_16v
28-07-10, 08:04 PM
lol

when Carly was in the paddling pool having Amber, the food people came round and asked if she wanted anything to eat and then the ncie lady asked me if I wanted any food as someone had ordered lunch then went home.

awsome wish they had offered me food lol

anyway all home as of yesterday morning and all is fine, heather is just a tight southerner and her breasts dont want to produce enough so having to top him up with a bottle lol

Stuart
28-07-10, 08:56 PM
Bottle FTW!!!!!!!! means you can feed the little man and bond with him :)

Andy
28-07-10, 08:58 PM
Bottle FTW!!!!!!!! means you can feed the little man and bond with him :)
yep,and can share the night feeds also.

dj_wudgey
28-07-10, 09:05 PM
ouch! not nice at all, how long are they keeping her in?

the food i wasnt too fussed over. it was jsut the tea that was rank..

she's just got out after just over a week theres nothing they can do untill after the baby but they gave her some medication to break it down make it a little smaller so she can pass it!! but ive got to look after her now she's out lol