PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari are cheating c*nts !!!!

Edd
25-07-10, 02:47 PM
Ferrari are cheating c*nts !!!!

After moaning about Hamilton a few races ago Alonso now cheats his way to victory ffs.

He'll get away with it tho because he drives for Ferrari.

General Baxter
25-07-10, 02:47 PM
ferrari will just throw money at the problem and get away with it,

bazil
25-07-10, 02:48 PM
Ban the fookers!!

comptoncj
25-07-10, 02:49 PM
Hopefully both cars will be removed from the results its out of order, anyone else would have got a penalty in the race for it.

General Baxter
25-07-10, 02:50 PM
first time in a long time, i feel sorry for massa

Dod
25-07-10, 02:51 PM
Eddie Jordan is a Legend. End Of.

bazil
25-07-10, 02:52 PM
Eddie for FIA president lol

Edd
25-07-10, 02:53 PM
What did Jordan say about it ?

He's normally quite blunt lol

General Baxter
25-07-10, 02:55 PM
lmao at them picking there words so carefully lol

Edd
25-07-10, 02:59 PM
BBC F1 pundit Eddie Jordan: "It was unlawful and was theft. They stole from us the chance of having a wheel-to-wheel contest between the drivers. Ferrari should be ashamed. This was a team order. For me, it is cheating and these two cars should be excluded."

Fooking spot on Mr Jordan, points should be deducted now IMO

Dod
25-07-10, 03:00 PM
Eddie Jordan said live on air that he thought both Ferraris should be Excluded from the race finish as a result and I agree fully. He also grilled Stefano Dominico, Ferrari Manager on air and left him very uncomfortable after saying in kinder words than I'll use that his behaviour and excuses for doing what was clearly Team Orders and so bull****.

I agree fully.

Edd
25-07-10, 03:03 PM
Ferrari will get away with it tho

Dod
25-07-10, 03:05 PM
I hope not. I was rooting for them all season but now I hope they get DNFs for the rest of the season.

Edd
25-07-10, 03:08 PM
Senile Ecclestone couldn't bear to upset Ferrari and ex Ferrari boss is Fia president, so they will deffo get away with it

All the other teams should be knocking down the door of the race stewards to get the cheating mofo's chucked out of this race

Southie
25-07-10, 03:15 PM
I didn't see this thread lol I hate how they get away in F1 to let a team mate by to win a race but if this was touring cars they'd race to the end and all of us would enjoy it. False racing and a embarrassment to say how much money is invested in this.

General Baxter
25-07-10, 03:17 PM
but if this was touring cars

the team mates would be hitting each other with sticks trying ot over take lol

Edd
25-07-10, 03:17 PM
Something has to be done

Coulthard reckons it should be ok to let Alonso through ? WTF

Southie
25-07-10, 03:20 PM
You know it and I'd enjoy watching any touring car race cause they're up for it. If I was in a go-kart I'd want to kick someones **** but I wouldnt want someone telling me someone is faster than you and then let them by, I'd knock them off to be in front.

Edd
25-07-10, 03:25 PM
Does any one know if the race stewards are looking in to it ?

Should be

Southie
25-07-10, 03:33 PM
I'm ratted if non of my words make sence btw :roll:

I feel that f1's never going to be about racing to the finish but a advertisement to sponsorship, sadly it all about money more than ever.

Damo
25-07-10, 03:40 PM
Agree with all the comments guys it was clear team orders end of!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

mowgli
25-07-10, 03:49 PM
rob smedley was excellent during the race, but had to backpedal in the post race interview.... he clearly knew massa was fastest

Damo
25-07-10, 03:53 PM
rob smedley was excellent during the race, but had to backpedal in the post race interview.... he clearly knew massa was fastest

Agreed mowgli rob smedley clearly wasnt happy witht the dicision.

Andy
25-07-10, 03:53 PM
so it was a close competitive race then?

Edd
25-07-10, 04:05 PM
At least the race stewards have summoned Ferrari to explain their cheating

Hobbit
25-07-10, 04:29 PM
What a load of crap. Was a good race up to that but it put a complete spoiler on the whole thing.

Jack
25-07-10, 04:59 PM
F1 sucks :p

Keif
25-07-10, 05:19 PM
Ferrari fined, referred to WMSC

http://cdn.images.autosport.com/editorial/1280073881.jpg

The FIA has announced that its World Motor Sport Council is to consider whether Ferrari should face further sanctions for the team orders controversy at the German Grand Prix, after the team was fined $100,000 for its actions.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/85552

Danny s-p
25-07-10, 05:21 PM
did you hear the pit crew( just stick with him now sorry)

MattBrown
25-07-10, 05:26 PM
I feel that f1's never going to be about racing to the finish but a advertisement to sponsorship, sadly it all about money more than ever.

This is the reason I DETEST F1, Moto GP FTMFW:d

Lee
25-07-10, 05:26 PM
$100,000? Thats like you or me paying a £100 fine. Whats the point?

And coulthard makes me laugh. he used to get uber annoyed at having to let Mika past on numerous occasions.

If they want to save money in F1 they should only allow each team to have one car OR segregate the team into two seperate entitys who don't answer to each other. As mentioned above, thats how the supertourers were run in the past, and it worked.

EDIT And I rekon Smedley and Spudly were seperated at birth lol lol

Edd
25-07-10, 05:33 PM
Fooking knew they'd get away with it!!

If that had been ANY other team the points would of been deducted

Keif
25-07-10, 05:36 PM
They haven't got away with it.

The stewards have found them guilty of team orders, fined them and refered them to the FIA World Motorsport Council.

After speaking to team principal Stefano Domenicali, team manager Massimo Rivola, plus Alonso and Massa to examine the events of the afternoon, the race stewards decided that the regulations had been broken.
In a statement issued on Sunday night, the FIA stated that a breach of Article 39.1, which bans team orders, and 151c, which relates to bringing the sport into disrepute, had been committed.
It said that the penalty would be: "Fine $100,000. The case will also be referred to the FIA World Motorsport Council for further consideration."

Hobbit
25-07-10, 05:38 PM
In other words have a tiny fine that you can easily afford and we'll sweep the rest under the carpet...

Edd
25-07-10, 05:40 PM
Ex Ferrari boss Jean Todt is FIA president so they WILL get away it

Fooking cheats !!

Keif
25-07-10, 05:42 PM
There are 26 people that sit on the FIA World Motorsport Council.

IMO both drivers should be excluded.

bmw156
25-07-10, 05:53 PM
IMO - the drivers shouldnt be banned, because they were following orders, the company should be fined, deducted points etc.

and i think racing should go back to what it used to be in the 60/70/80's where there was carbs and fair racing, no remote adjustment in the pit etc. just balls out racing

like today, the renault guy, the pit man was telling him to change earlier into 7th other wise he would run out of fuel, other wise the guy would turn his revs down in the pit. WTF.
just fill the car all the way up and let him go balls out and see how far he gets.

mowgli
25-07-10, 06:15 PM
IMO - the drivers shouldnt be banned, because they were following orders, the company should be fined, deducted points etc.

and i think racing should go back to what it used to be in the 60/70/80's where there was carbs and fair racing, no remote adjustment in the pit etc. just balls out racing

like today, the renault guy, the pit man was telling him to change earlier into 7th other wise he would run out of fuel, other wise the guy would turn his revs down in the pit. WTF.
just fill the car all the way up and let him go balls out and see how far he gets.

martin, put the rose tinted glasses away... team orders were an integral part of f1 until recenty, they actually banned the teams from remotely tuning the cars about 15 years ago.. in the 60's/70's there were three of four deaths a season, and a lot of maimings too... f1 is way safer...

in the 80's, when the turbos were king, there were cars that ran out of fuel regularly, it was a fine juggling act, it still is.

as annoying as this is, the other teams didn't lose out. a ferrari won, a ferrari came second. alonso had more points towards his drivers championship, that is all, its not like massa ran into a wall or anything.

blue_peg_16v
25-07-10, 06:22 PM
I didn't see this thread lol I hate how they get away in F1 to let a team mate by to win a race but if this was touring cars they'd race to the end and all of us would enjoy it. False racing and a embarrassment to say how much money is invested in this.

not neccersarily look at matt neal last year in the final race at brands backing the field up to give giovanardi the chance to pass but that was the last race of the year so acceptable in my book, jesus massa isnt even a race win behind alonso and they go do that, if alonso fails to finish the next race and massa wins there almost level on points totaly rediculas and just goes to show it wasnt always schui calling the shots at ferrari i recon massa is the new barichelo now but they will just be more clever with it now making it look like alonso has done an overtake by braking too late or something

feel sorry for massa hes a good driver being stifled

hope the wmsc bans the team for 3 races will serve them right

GDN16v
25-07-10, 06:54 PM
Subtle by Ferrari again, 2002 all over again! The whole point that the rule was introduced was because of a carbon copy incident and they do it again - what a bunch of moron's.

I love the back pedalling of every member of the Ferrari F1 team, the pit radio dicussions, looks and reactions of the drivers, press comments and team principal trying to defend what they have done!lollollollollollol

craig green
25-07-10, 07:05 PM
Did I miss something?

I'm so glad I dont give 2 hoots about F1, if I catch so be it otherwise I'd rather be detailing my Nova, polishing my foreskin or something else equally as pointless on a sunday.

FIA do kiss Ferrari's butt however.

Dod
25-07-10, 07:31 PM
F1 is picking up big time in the entertainment stakes but Ferrari have distroyed the GP for lots of people in the Schumacker Irvine?Barachello days and they're distroying the sport again.

Ben
25-07-10, 07:39 PM
lmao at Jordan "Smedley deserves an oscar for that lying performance"

After that happened i felt i had just wasted 2 hours of my life watching, what is the point in watching if the fastest car has to pull over and let a slower one win.

blue_peg_16v
25-07-10, 07:42 PM
yup alonso was so much faster he got all of 4 seconds down the road and moast of that was due to massa being peed off

Pistol Pete
25-07-10, 09:33 PM
first time in a long time, i feel sorry for massa

+1. He made a perfect start and drove away! If Alonso couldnt catch him, tough luck!

Its a real shame TBH. This season was turning out to be a good one IMO. Now it will be over shadowed by Ferraris wrong doing. Again:roll:

Sloth
25-07-10, 09:35 PM
ban ferarri for the 2011 season. then bring back turbos and no limits on stuff. oh and ground effect. then it will be worth watching. (yes i watched the race)

Pistol Pete
25-07-10, 09:35 PM
so it was a close competitive race then?

It had the makings of a good race, yeah. IMO. But then Ferrari got their giant wooden spoon out!!

Pistol Pete
25-07-10, 09:37 PM
ban ferarri for the 2011 season. then bring back turbos and no limits on stuff. oh and ground effect. then it will be worth watching. (yes i watched the race)

It will be interesting to see what the WMSC make of it all.

And lol @ turbos! The engines are built to last. Its all about reliability in F1 these days. Turbo charged motors would change all that! And not for the good.

Sloth
25-07-10, 09:41 PM
i dunno, the constructors could use the current motors asa base and turbo them. i fancy seeing 1900bhp monsters tearing it up.

blue_peg_16v
25-07-10, 10:11 PM
i dunno, the constructors could use the current motors asa base and turbo them. i fancy seeing 1900bhp monsters tearing it up.

the drivers would need g suits with the downforce they would be able to create if totaly unregulated and also you would never see overtaking as the air would be that messed up there would be no chance of getting within 1 second of the car infront

imo this season after a disapointing first race has been a corker however ferrari deserve to be severly punished for the race fixing, imo its the same as the renalut case yes the driver didnt crash put they conspired to fix the result, and have tryed to cover it up.

bazil
25-07-10, 10:42 PM
Massa must feel totaly cheated, also the commentator said it was a year to the day today that he got hit by that spring!! he should have got the win

blue_peg_16v
25-07-10, 10:43 PM
i hope if there not excluded that alonso dosent finish and massa wins in hungary next weekend

Dar
26-07-10, 06:41 PM
And lol @ turbos! The engines are built to last.
Believe it or not there is talk of bringing back turbo power plants (possibly 1.5l again) in 2013 and then restricting the fuel level. This is to encourage building more efficent engines.

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2010/5/10723.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/andrewbenson/2010/04/what_f1s_future_means_for_the.html

Also F1 is a team sport, all the teams have team orders and the 'no team orders' rule is stupid and should be dropped. OK, alot of the fans may not like it and if it bothers them that much they can always stop watching the sport. Simples.

mowgli
26-07-10, 06:51 PM
most teams have the strategy talk after qualifying to sort out the possibilities, except for virgin.......something that slow doesn't need a strategy.....
in the bad old days, it was so obvious the ferrari were up to all sorts of stuff.. lets just say that the teams with their customer engines got out of the way very quickly when being lapped, but always seemed to hold others up....then when they only weighed the cars after the race, the ferrari was (imo) really light, ran longer for the first stop, then a crazy middle stint at rocket ship speed then always had a slow second stop to fill it up with enough to weigh right for the end of the race.....