PDA

View Full Version : Drapers Address URGENT

Bubba
24-07-10, 06:32 PM
yes ive lost it AGAIN (for about the 5th time)!!! and my mate wants to go and get my car so i can get it home TODAY! and i do believe mr draper is still drunk/hungover/asleep...does anyone have his address that you could PM me.

Jack
24-07-10, 06:34 PM
PM'd

Bubba
24-07-10, 06:42 PM
repp'd :)

Spudly
25-07-10, 01:54 AM
You did give his new addy as he dont live with Pogo anymore Jack:p

Bubba
25-07-10, 02:07 AM
You did give his new addy as he dont live with Pogo anymore Jack:p

tiz the one he gave me other week

Spudly
25-07-10, 02:12 AM
Ahhh furry muff, you gotted ya nov back yet then?

Bubba
25-07-10, 02:50 PM
nope, aint been able to get hold of him all ****ing weekend. my tax is out end of the month, my mate who i driving it back NEEDS to get it today, otherwise i have to insure it again, re tax it just to ****ing drive it home...needless to say im ****ING pissed off

draper
26-07-10, 12:14 AM
nope, aint been able to get hold of him all ****ing weekend. my tax is out end of the month, my mate who i driving it back NEEDS to get it today, otherwise i have to insure it again, re tax it just to ****ing drive it home...needless to say im ****ING pissed off

You ****ing ungrateful *******, dogging me here ? Implying on facebook I've had your (****) stereo set-up ?

It could of been ready to collect weeks ago if you'd of sent me your 'spare' coil but no, preppared for me to run around calling in favours to borrow one, spending time looking into it.

Hobbit
26-07-10, 12:21 AM
To be fair, if you had left it outside my house for this long I would've had it well and truely cubed by now.

I think you owe Draper a massive thanks not abuse. Its his weekend and you lost the address not him...

Connor
26-07-10, 01:19 AM
Bubba, thats a bit of a kick in the teeth for draper tbh,
seems like he has had it outside his house forever, and me and him made the effort to pick it up, if i were you i would be blooming grateful not hateful
Just my opinion

Spudly
26-07-10, 01:26 AM
Fcuking gobsmacked, why the hell would he want your poxy little stereo when he has recovered and stored your whole car with the logbook aswell for the last however many months, if he had wanted anything he couldve had the entire car ffs!

I know Draper personally and can guarrantee you he has not robbed you in any way shape or form, ungrateful little toe-rag!

wwmnw
26-07-10, 01:37 AM
Wow, its STILL at Drapers?

Spudly
26-07-10, 01:46 AM
Nope it has been collected this evening and Bubba has since posted on his facetube status...........
oh joy...some norfern ****ing **** has had my stereo :( ****ing ****lips

Hmmmm, is all i can say to that one if he is implying that Draper has had it out of the car!

wwmnw
26-07-10, 01:54 AM
I don't know Draper so cant (and wont) comment on the stereo but you have his back there Spud, but you try and help a brother out and get **** for it http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd220/lostboy_014/no.gif

Paul
26-07-10, 02:02 AM
a stereo is a small price to pay for a car theft, seeing as a few months ago, he was missing the whole car, and considering weighing it in...

EDIT That sounds like Im implying Draper nicked it, which im not at all

burgo
26-07-10, 02:55 AM
:eek::eek::eek:

damper is quite literally one of the most genuine and honest blokes i know who has done you a massive favour, imo he would be entitled to take something for his troubles but i know he wouldnt have. I know he like I believe in the favour system, seems you :(

Bubba
26-07-10, 07:41 AM
Daniel 'Bubba' Bubb lol corse i aint :o i never said anything about mr draper.
5 hours ago · Like ·
Daniel 'Bubba' Bubb haha it i doubt draper would want it anyway...its all about 4-5 years old :P **** it, got it back aint i

not once did i even once accuse draper anywhere in that status.i wouldnt of even thought of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaun
26-07-10, 10:06 AM
All seems very strange.

Ive spoken to draper on several occasions, even made him chase down WillF at pvs so i could collect an engine the following day(this was about half 9 at night lol)

Hes a very genuine guy, seems bit fcuking harsh all them messages about him. He didnt have to do fcuk all about getting your car back from the yard.
Let alone keep it on his driveway for 3 months lol

all imo of course

Bubba
26-07-10, 11:23 AM
i never even said draper had anything to do with it and im quite confused as to where he even got he idea from. All i said was it was probly some northern ****...and im pretty sure afaik draper isnt a **** quite the opposite. So i appologize if you took it in the wong context but i was in no way refering to you...

and i refer to anyone north ofthe tamar and northern anyway.

stupot89
26-07-10, 01:44 PM
as we call you southen shandy drinkin softies lol

Graeme
26-07-10, 01:49 PM
I think Spud and others have miss understood, I believe he ment a thief and not Draper

Bubba
26-07-10, 01:53 PM
I think Spud and others have miss understood, I believe he ment a thief and not Draper

Nail, head...

Shaun
26-07-10, 02:04 PM
then please accept my apology offer of a reacharound...

SR-Rally
26-07-10, 02:05 PM
Couldn't the stereo have been nicked by the lads who nicked the car :s

mowgli
26-07-10, 02:09 PM
i'm a bit surprised bubba thought it would still be in the car.....

Jack
26-07-10, 02:10 PM
I think Spud and others have miss understood
Enough monkey poo has been thrown around about this misunderstanding.

Spudly
26-07-10, 05:34 PM
Just to add i have already apologised over facetube to Bubba but i will do so on here aswell, i was incorrect and am very sorry for posting the above snotty comments, sorry Bubba, have another blob of green-ness by way of apology:thumb: