PDA

View Full Version : Really annoying differences between our country and others!

novamark
13-05-03, 10:47 AM
Dont u just hate some of the things about our country like, u have to be 17 to drive, u have to be 16 to smoke, cannabis is illegal, taxes are high, petrol costs a fortune, clothes and anything u wanna buy is expensive, illegal immagration laws are too soft. the list goes on.. anyone think of any more annoying things?!

i know rules and that are there for a reason but sometimes i get annoyed!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: i dont get why the country has to have such high prices for everything.

wisewood
13-05-03, 10:58 AM
it's called "the economy" ...

we get lots of things that other countries dont supported by the goverment such as the nhs, state paid sick pay and jobseekers allowance...

The many support the few.

novamark
13-05-03, 11:03 AM
i know we do have better things than other countries in some ways but its jus annoying how eveythings a rip off.

MattyWoo
13-05-03, 11:16 AM
u forgot to mention the shitty speed limits everywhere!!!!

wisewood
13-05-03, 11:24 AM
speed limits are there for the safety of everyone around ...

and things only cost so much as without such high taxes things like the nhs, military and all that stuff couldnt be funded.

Freak
13-05-03, 12:10 PM
we get lots of things that other countries dont supported by the goverment such as the nhs, state paid sick pay and jobseekers allowance...

The many support the few.

And the system is so f*cked up its a joke.

wisewood
13-05-03, 12:13 PM
well when you got a bloke from yorkshire doing the budget what you expect :lol:

and a blind yorkshire man as foreign secretary (but blunket is sound bloke)

Fester
13-05-03, 01:03 PM
blunket is far from sound lol

wisewood
13-05-03, 01:09 PM
no he is... he's sound.

good mate of mine knows him... mates dad was an MEP and is a very good mate of blunkett... so mate knows him really well.

He's sound.

Dicko
13-05-03, 01:15 PM
these problems are related.
the prices are high to pay for the imagrants to be kept in good nick, and to encourgae more to try and ilegaly get in the country after they have told there m8s how good it is to live off our taxes lol

wisewood
13-05-03, 01:18 PM
to be honest i would rather have the NHS and stuff than pay minimal tax like other countries. at least we know if we get ill we will get sorted out for free eventually... even if it does require quite a long wait :lol:

Freak
13-05-03, 08:15 PM
Go private- only sensible thing to do.

As for paying for immigrants/spongers etc.... :evil: grrrrrrr winds me right up

Cara
13-05-03, 10:11 PM
how criminals in secure mental hospitals have a better life than most.

blingmachine
14-05-03, 02:48 AM
Wise has got a ponit about the NHS
i was snowboarding in the states this year and sliced my shin open on a handrail, i though i'd just fuck off to a hospital but the guys i was with were like nah, that shit cost thousands, so i got it stitched rawdog style :x (needle, thread and a world of pain)

oh and labour are fags :lol:

wisewood
14-05-03, 10:07 AM
seeee... NHS rules !!! :lol:

Dicko
14-05-03, 10:08 AM
dont mind paying taxes for NHS etc, but not for other things :D
shud send em back to 1raq on a load of trucks and say there ya go its all gravy now no excuse to live in UK and suck are taxes :D

wisewood
14-05-03, 10:11 AM
PMSL... i know we bombed the crap out of em Dicko but didnt realise we reduced the whole place to gravy!!!

Dave
14-05-03, 10:39 AM
petrol costs wind me up we pay the highest cost but where does it go? the roads don't seem to be an less congested (nice one mr prescott) an the public transport is a joke.don't get me wrong i don't mind payin taxes for nhs an vital stuff but dislike very much payin for some asylum seeker to like in a ?140 a night hotel who has no intention of comin here to work.
if when they came in they were taught a skill then put to work they could earn money then themselves & pay taxes to support others following them. they come to england cos it's a free ride you don't see them stopping in france or holland which they must have to pass through do you!
this subject winds me up a great deal :evil:

Dicko
14-05-03, 01:34 PM
gravy = all good

lol@dumbass

novamark
15-05-03, 09:05 AM
*white nova* yeah, the money that is sposed to be spent on the roads from road tax is bullsh1t, the roads near me are crap, with big old potholes everywhere and there is alwas traffic.