PDA

View Full Version : Cash points & general rant.

craig green
23-07-10, 04:37 PM
I've had a pants week it has to be said.

I thought it started Ok on Sunday night by going on a date & bringing the chick home... more on that later.

Anyway as for cash machines, I had my card swallowed yesterday by a faulty machine. I got 2 digits of my pin number in (very slowly I might add) until it asked me if I needed more time? The bloody machine needed more time! It subsequently froze & after about 3 minutes reset itself ready for its next victim. So there I am, just finished work, at Sainsbury's, wanting to buy a stack of food as our staff discount is at a temporary high rate & the car is nearly out of juice. Luckily I had £40 but I was intending to spend waay more just to make use of the discount.

Last night I sat out in the car having a rolly for a bit listening to some tunes, then FLAT BATTERY! Doh! :mad: Blag a push off some strangers, went home.

Wake up this morning for work...... Huge puddle of petrol under the car. Dbl :mad: :mad:

And that chick I mentioned, she has gotten all ar$ey because she got laid by me Sunday night. WTF? She asked to come back to mine & from what I can gather, she hasnt had 'it' in ages & was fookin loving it Sunday night/Monday am when she was getting it from all angles. She spent all day Monday texting me, but when she saw me logged in on a dating site Monday eve she felt the need to send me a pi$$y message at 4am! lol

My week has sucked & it isnt even over yet. :confused:

GDN16v
23-07-10, 04:40 PM

I thought it started Ok on Sunday night by going on a date & bringing the chick home... more on that later.

Anyway as for cash machines, I had my card swallowed yesterday by a faulty machine. I got 2 digits of my pin number in (very slowly I might add) until it asked me if I needed more time? The bloody machine needed more time! It subsequently froze & after about 3 minutes reset itself ready for its next victim. So there I am, just finished work, at Sainsbury's, wanting to buy a stack of food as our staff discount is at a temporary high rate & the car is nearly out of juice. Luckily I had £40 but I was intending to spend waay more just to make use of the discount.

Last night I sat out in the car having a rolly for a bit listening to some tunes, then FLAT BATTERY! Doh! :mad: Blag a push off some strangers, went home.

Wake up this morning for work...... Huge puddle of petrol under the car. Dbl :mad: :mad:

And that chick I mentioned, she has gotten all ar$ey because she got laid by me Sunday night. WTF? She asked to come back to mine & from what I can gather, she hasnt had 'it' in ages & was fookin loving it Sunday night/Monday am when she was getting it from all angles. She spent all day Monday texting me, but when she saw me logged in on a dating site Monday eve she felt the need to send me a pi$$y message at 4am! lol

lollollol Youve had a crap week matey! At least the start of the week was good, imagine if you hadnt had that:cry::cry::cry::cry:

craig green
23-07-10, 04:41 PM
lollollol Youve had a crap week matey! At least the start of the week was good, imagine if you hadnt had that:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I banged another chick on Wednesday night anyway... :d

GDN16v
23-07-10, 04:46 PM
I banged another chick on Wednesday night anyway... :d

Oh...hang on a minute!!!!!! It hasnt been that bad then. lol 2 birds in the same week. Here's us listening to the violins playing in the background at the heartbreak of someones bad week and there's him dipping into different chicks like there hot chocolate sunday's!;):p Respect!!!:thumb:

craig green
23-07-10, 04:49 PM
It's like buses to be fair. None for ages then along cums.........

AlexW
23-07-10, 04:53 PM
Blame RJ, he said to martin the other day that the little nova was doing fine lol

GDN16v
23-07-10, 04:53 PM
It's like buses to be fair. None for ages then along cums.........

lollollollol Form a line please.........................

blue_peg_16v
23-07-10, 05:05 PM

erm dumb behatch with double standards she must of logged in to know you were lol

look on the bright side the weeks almost over lol

craig green
23-07-10, 05:08 PM
erm dumb behatch with double standards she must of logged in to know you were lol

Exactly! I only logged in because someone favourited me. B*tches! :confused:

Jack
23-07-10, 05:19 PM
lol one for every day of the week required :thumb:

Problem I found with women is they're very fickle. They don't do the "seeing each other" or "casual dating" things unless it suits them. Which usually means if they don't have any other blokes on the go they may as well be marrying you; yet if they get bored or fancy a piece of someone else that night then its "oh but we're not in a serious relationship" etc and give you the cold shoulder.

Been there, done that, got the garmet of proverbial clothing. Always handy to have a backup list you see :d

Lee
23-07-10, 05:20 PM
lol one for every day of the week required :thumb:

Problem I found with women is they're very fickle. They don't do the "seeing each other" or "casual dating" things unless it suits them. Which usually means if they don't have any other blokes on the go they may as well be marrying you; yet if they get bored or fancy a piece of someone else that night then its "oh but we're not in a serious relationship" etc and give you the cold shoulder.

Been there, done that, got the garmet of proverbial clothing.

You speak truth there!

With the exception of geordie women, who want to marry you regardless of how many men they have on the go. Marry the lot of you they would!!

craig green
23-07-10, 05:22 PM
I agree there Jack. I actually felt like crap or rather very strange on Monday with semi-guilt (if there is such a thing) for doing the deed on a 1st date.

Wish I hadnt now (felt bad). lol

Jon_nova1
23-07-10, 05:35 PM
its all the things into one that makes it bad, i've had worse days than that, but always had my card, just last saturday not only did i break down, but i also missed my sisters graduation from Uni because of it, i even went home, got AA cover, went back to my car and rang them lol

Jack
23-07-10, 05:42 PM
I agree there Jack. I actually felt like crap or rather very strange on Monday with semi-guilt (if there is such a thing) for doing the deed on a 1st date.

Wish I hadnt now (felt bad). lol
No point getting down, as I used to say "there's plenty more fish in the sea, and I've got a big rod" lol

craig green
23-07-10, 05:44 PM
Oh I'm well over it, esp after she threw her toys out the pram.

djbrowney
23-07-10, 07:00 PM
F u ck em and chuck em :)

They might not like it but wtf does that matter lol

Hoochie
23-07-10, 07:17 PM
You speak truth there!

With the exception of geordie women, who want to marry you regardless of how many men they have on the go. Marry the lot of you they would!!

Oi!!!!...so not true........:p

mowgli
23-07-10, 07:59 PM
SO, just to summarise..........

you didn't blow all your money on stuff you didn't need....
your nova only broke down twice
you managed to shag 2 different girls in a week

and you thought.... i know i'll go on the internet & have a rant...........

i'd hate to see what you think a good week is like

wwmnw
23-07-10, 08:08 PM
Craig, you work for sainsburys? 15% discount ftw :cool:

What's the difference between a woman and a washing machine?

A washing machine wont follow you around for a week after you put a load into it.

craig green
23-07-10, 09:52 PM
SO, just to summarise..........

you didn't blow all your money on stuff you didn't need....
your nova only broke down twice
you managed to shag 2 different girls in a week

and you thought.... i know i'll go on the internet & have a rant...........

i'd hate to see what you think a good week is like

A good week would involve not losing my cash card, not getting the news my Mums cancer has returned, not having another female that despises me & having someone to hang out with on a friday night (or any other time for that matter).

Tbh the next shag is probably months away. again. The next Nova breakdown is probably days away. lol

mowgli
23-07-10, 10:39 PM
i hope your mum gets thru it ok, the rest is just flotsam....