PDA

View Full Version : New *AMAZING* idea!

Fester
13-05-03, 01:25 AM
Ive told a few people but I cant keep this to myself!
Ive had a great new idea.

Think of paintballing. Good fun right? Yeah... but how about this.

Put the paintballs down and pick the tranquilizers up

Yep! Fucking tranquilizer darts lol they could be mild strength ones that maybe knocked you out for 10 minutes. Teams would have to work together or face the prospect of going down. Imagine the tension, you would be 'dead' for 10 minutes lol.

A man in a bright orange kevlar suit would run around and bring the bodies back to base for cups of tea and cake so they could recover in time for the next round

obviously participants would have to sign some sort of disclaimer, Im thinking of setting up a world league for this. There is big money to be made.

What do you think

Cheese
13-05-03, 01:32 AM
This is a fcuking crazy idea! Love it!! :D

Sign me up for Tranquiliser War I :D

mikeoxford
13-05-03, 01:33 AM
i think its a very good idea in principle, something new, something that can make cash as its diffrent

personally

i woudlnt do it.

:lol:

although im well up for paintballing any day of the week.

i think thats a bit too much, and theres issues of sterility and everything

what if (no offence) a person with aids plays?? prick there finger loading the riffle, bang, aids up your ass when it hits the person...............

sigining a disclaimer in paintball is one thing for broken skin etc, but an actual piercing with a potentially life threatening disease?

dosent even have to be that, cud get any shit on it off the floor etc

plus a full head mash / helmet would have to be worn

Fester
13-05-03, 01:37 AM
dont worry about the details mike the orange kevlar suited man takes care of all that

btw that position is still open if anyone wants it

Cheese
13-05-03, 01:42 AM
Lmao @ the little orange man saving everyone from horrible diseases and stuff! Still a quality idea Fester!! :D

Neil.
13-05-03, 02:05 AM
what if the orange men get hit, and are dead for 10 mins, who's going to save them, as ive shot a few marshalls by mistake in my time, altho i love the smoke bombs, i got loads of them wen i went, but it's hard to throw them through the trees!

What if u got shot in the gonads, wouldnt it hurt a little?

Fester
13-05-03, 02:06 AM
kevlar suit - immune!

Dicko
13-05-03, 09:29 AM
/me puts on motorcycle helmet :lol:

novamark
13-05-03, 09:31 AM
well smart idea!! then if u went to war with an enemy or someone u didnt like, u could accidentally put a poisonous dart in ur gun! QUALITY!

kevw
13-05-03, 09:31 AM
... and bring the bodies back to base for cups of tea and cake so they could recover in time for the next round

Are they "special" cakes with special ingredients

lol :D

wisewood
13-05-03, 09:53 AM
Fester > FOOKING GREAT IDEA!!!

there are a few flaws in the plan... like what if a dart rebounds off a tree and sticks into you with a bit of tree on it, and infects you with whatever diseases were on the tree from the dog that pi$$ed there earlier on...

i would play that game though, its like the closest thing to actually dieing in battle that you can get!!! the other thing is to play with those police stun guns that fire two darts on wires and then shock you unconcious :lol:

novamark
13-05-03, 10:02 AM
too far once again andy.................... :lol:

wisewood
13-05-03, 10:05 AM
it was something that had to be considered...

novamark
13-05-03, 10:10 AM
if u say so mate. now go and take ur medicine. :D

Alex
13-05-03, 10:27 AM
you could get it to work using the same princliple that scientists are using for injections, where the skin is not pierced, the medicine is pushed through the skin. Much safer.

wisewood
13-05-03, 10:27 AM
Dr. Novamark... sounds Scandinavian. :lol:

right.. back to the topic.

novamark
13-05-03, 10:40 AM
lol.
it would be a quality game though.

Tilly
13-05-03, 01:37 PM
Im not playng in this game never know what peeps might do to u in 10mins :roll:

wisewood
13-05-03, 01:41 PM
thats a good point i never thought of that...

you could get buggered by bigger boys and not be able to do anything about it. NO THANKS!!!

Tilly
13-05-03, 01:42 PM
exactly or dress u up as an even bigger girl than u already are

wisewood
13-05-03, 01:45 PM
they could make me wear pink :o

:lol: then again you'd love me then wouldnt ya hahahha.

Tilly
13-05-03, 01:46 PM
no

hhahahahaha yeah dress him up in pink

wisewood
13-05-03, 01:52 PM
i'd wear pink anyway, i wouldnt mind. :lol:
that soft pink like your coat with the furr round the hood. haha.

would look good on me i reckon...

Dave
13-05-03, 05:13 PM
Wisewood = in touch with his feminine side lol

sounds good in theory but think man in orange suit has got a lot of details to sort out!

goin off in another completely different direction what about a paintball event for wise's 10000 post party??!

wisewood
13-05-03, 05:24 PM
THE MAN IN THE ORANGE SUIT!!
he needs to be a very intelligent, reliable, medically qualified man...

WANTED:
Man for wear bright orange Kevlar suit.
Must be self motivated, enthusiastic, reliable, hard working and handy with sniffing salts.
Experience prefered but bodgers welcome to apply.
Contact Fester.

RobIsGrt18
13-05-03, 09:50 PM
lol quality idea, imagine if there was sum1 on the other team who u did'nt like, u cud shot um like 20 times, then they wud'nt get up !!

lol can see it now....getting shot in the leg and trying to "run it off" haha!!

blingmachine
14-05-03, 02:39 AM
sounds good but i would'nt fancy gettin shot in the bolloxs with a trank.
Would you be infertile for tens minutes? :lol:

plus if it fired like a paintbal gun you would get hit by like ten tranks and you'd be out for days (or die, whatevers worse)

Still a great idea though, should ad it to PE lessons :snipersm: :shocked!:

novamark
14-05-03, 09:21 AM
PMSL P.E lessons!!!!! great way for revenge after the two footed slide tackle some bastard did on u in the football game at lunchtime....

wisewood
14-05-03, 03:14 PM
being buggerd by the bigger boys while knocked out
would u even rember it, as long as they pull your pants up afterwards u would be probs none the wiser (until u went for a shit and farted bubbles pmsl)

you'd realise when you woke up, you'd feel all "wide" and "loose" :lol:
thats how an ex girlfriend of mine described it after we had been doin it... she did liek it tho. :lol:

but thats for another post i think. :lol:

wisewood
14-05-03, 03:24 PM
no she was fully concious at the time... was her who suggested it.
wasnt bad actually... nothing too fantastic, but not bad at all...

she did say she felt loose the whole next day though, ickle farts just falling out all the time coz she couldnt keep em in :lol:

Fester
14-05-03, 09:11 PM
with stile by your side, anything is possible

ade
14-05-03, 11:49 PM
Fester = Insane

I have images of a TV game show involving Jim Bowen, Bully and a tranq gun and the bloke on the okey with an orange suit (ruddy tango man)

:o

You been tripping the light fandango again m8!?

plus - what if someone shot you in the knob and only a bit of the tranq went in - not all of it - c0ck paralasis! or worse still scrotal spasm!

Yer bladder would go to sleep and you'd p1ss yerself!

Get shot in the anus with a low velocity tranq and sh1te yerself

:x

No thanks - can manage that quite admirably on 3 pints of aftershock thank you very much

Fester
15-05-03, 02:30 AM
haha just more bonuses i hadnt considered

i need to include revised incentives such as rapid fire guns, immunity injections for extra money etc

wisewood
15-05-03, 10:41 AM
PMSL - it'd be like a real life version of playing Goldeneye on the Nintendo64 in multiplayer mode :lol:

you could do kevlar body armour panels at extra cost too... but not whole suits like teh woven kevlar orange man. :D

*micky... you would be able to if you found someone willing...
i never thought i would, but its actually alright. should try it once to see if ya like it i thought :lol: