PDA

View Full Version : Novarally

dene
22-07-10, 10:19 PM
Removed.

novarally
22-07-10, 10:28 PM
Bought a widearch shell and paid up front but due to being ripped off at work i could not afford collection at the date planned so he instantly re advertised the shell .
Fair enough i couldnt collect as soon as planned but i had payed and couldnt believe it was put straight back for sale .:eek:

Got the cash then wasnt bothered as i was advised would be the case .

Not quite the full story is it?

Here's a copy of the e-mail you sent me;

QUOTE; hello again mate .
Im not gonna be able to get the shell collected due to some problems im having .
If you want to just scrap it at your end if thats ok at least youll get some space back .
Sorry Dene;QUOTE

Not sure why 6 months later you feel the need to debate this on a public forum, but I have done nothing wrong, you didn't ask for your money back, and it's this sort of thing that wastes endless amounts of time and effort.

djbrowney
22-07-10, 10:33 PM
And your slating a very respected man !!

Most of us know colin and they dont come more genuine than him !!!

dene
22-07-10, 10:35 PM
removed

dene
22-07-10, 10:36 PM
Removed

Shaun
22-07-10, 10:37 PM
ive dealt with colin before no troubles.

even made him bring down a c20xe to his friends wedding(bournemouth miles from where he lives) to meet me with it.

Top bloke imo

dene
22-07-10, 10:40 PM
Removed

djbrowney
22-07-10, 10:41 PM
if this was 6 months ago why bring it up now, you have been registered for 3 years ???

dene
22-07-10, 10:44 PM
Removed

novarally
22-07-10, 10:44 PM
You know thats been edited .
I said ," Im not gonna be able to get the shell collected due to some problems im having .

You then re advertised it straight away and told me you needed space so i put , "If you want to just scrap it at your end if thats ok at least youll get some space back "

Yet again you get the cash then arent bothered .

Not edited, I have kept the original e-mail you sent me.

What am I supposed to do when you tell me you don't want something? Keep hold of it indefinitely, just in case you change your mind?

dene
22-07-10, 10:46 PM
Removed

dene
22-07-10, 10:53 PM
Removed

novarally
22-07-10, 10:53 PM
You were in arush for the money but within hours re advertised the shell .
Surely abit of lee way was in order ??

If you'd wanted more time, you could/should have asked for it.

But you didn't, your instructions were very specific, that I should dispose of the shell. I get paid for scrapping a shell, but I felt it was too good to scrap, so I re-advertised it.

The end result is the same.

I can't win, people moan if I scrap shells, and moan if I don't.

bmw156
22-07-10, 11:13 PM
i wasnt gonna comment on these two threads.

but when ever i need a nova part fast, i email colin, and he always replies quickly. and is up front with me. i bought a wiper linkage from him, and he sent it befor i paid as i was skint. needless to say i paid him.

and he sent TWO wiper linkages as one had a broken part.

now to me, colin is the nova man, maybe abit expensive, but he has supply and demand on his side lol.

dene
22-07-10, 11:17 PM
Removed

claire6069
23-07-10, 01:07 PM
You know thats been edited .
I said ," Im not gonna be able to get the shell collected due to some problems im having .

You then re advertised it straight away and told me you needed space so i put , "If you want to just scrap it at your end if thats ok at least youll get some space back "

Yet again you get the cash then arent bothered .

hate to point this out, but what you have written as what you said is exactly the same as what colin wrote!!
at the end of the day hes a site sponsor and is respected by everyone on here, if he was just after messing people about he wouldnt put his own money into it! and as for readvertising it, he was totally within his rights after you had said you couldnt collect it - think of the situation reversed - if you sold something and someone emailed saying 'sorry but cant get it now' would you hang about or readvertise??

burgo
23-07-10, 01:51 PM
lmfao, this thread is funny as fook, im tempted to sticky it just because of how funny it is.

dene
23-07-10, 06:04 PM
Why are people still giving pointless replys ????????????

mk1nova_rich
23-07-10, 06:10 PM
because its a pointless thread. you have started this 6 months after it happened so why has it suddenly become such an issue you feel you need to leave negative feedback now?! Plus you said he could scrap the shell if he wished as you were unable to collect so you obviously weren't that bothered about it anyway :wtf:

dene
23-07-10, 06:14 PM
Whos said its been 6 mont ( colin ) . It began 5 months ago . I sill have emails i sent well after that with no replys .

Obviously everyone feels the need to join in again so id rather just remove the thread .

andy_mk3
23-07-10, 06:29 PM
I have dealt with Colin a couple of times, always replied to emails quickly and he's a nice chap to talk to.

Some people seem to just look to cause a problem.

kent14sr
23-07-10, 06:47 PM
dealt with Colin a few times - very professional and good service. Recommended!!

burgo
24-07-10, 12:09 AM
Whos said its been 6 mont ( colin ) . It began 5 months ago . I sill have emails i sent well after that with no replys .

Obviously everyone feels the need to join in again so id rather just remove the thread .because this thread is pointless. you asked colin to get rid of it as you couldnt pick it up so he did!!! and yet you have a problem with that :wtf::wtf::wtf: