PDA

View Full Version : VCE ICT TRADE!

whitey
12-05-03, 08:03 PM
Im not one to ask this kinda crap but its my last task and I cant be arsed!

Anyone done Unit 5 - Systems analysis on the OCR paper about the LRC crap thingy yet!? If so then Im willing to trade up tasks! Ive done 11 others all at grade A!

Drop me a PM asap and im sure we can sort something out!

Whitey

PS. Hello again all you that may have noticed my absence (or even enjoyed it) Ive been away, working and sorting a few surprises for the forum when the car is finished![/i]

wisewood
12-05-03, 08:06 PM
:lol: welcome back mate (didnt notice you'd gone)

PMSL @ the novaload exam cheating scandle !!!

Fester
12-05-03, 08:09 PM
i dont have any stuff to trade, but maybe you can send your stuff over, and ill put it on ebay

i may put some coursework on ebay lol

wisewood
12-05-03, 08:12 PM
i'm sure you could be arrested for that Fester....

Fester
12-05-03, 08:13 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2927287278&category=3133

some little scamp has beat me to it!

whitey
12-05-03, 08:19 PM
LMAO! But seriously guys - I got like over a week to do this but just can't be arsed!
Ive done so much over the past 2 years and last few weeks! I dont even think I need a grade for this unit to get an AA but would kick myself if i missed it!

Any takers?!

wisewood
12-05-03, 08:20 PM
nice...

Please note: This is for revision purposes for help with writing a coursework ONLY. Any attempt to directly copy text from this is classed as plagiarism and is illegal. You could also find yourself in trouble with your exam board if found cheating

LMFAO!!!
sell it as revision aid and its legal :lol:
i'm sure that loop hole doesnt exist... disclaimer or not he'll get clobbered.

whitey
12-05-03, 08:28 PM
Wisewood, there is nothing illegal about selling your work for use like that! Books do "practice" examples etc!

So long as he has got the grades etc he cant loose a thing! Only the person whom uses his essay!

wisewood
12-05-03, 08:30 PM
hey thats good then... i will have to dig out some of my stuff from before i rebelled against the system and decided learning was stupid!!! :lol:

Snowface
12-05-03, 11:06 PM
i hate systems analysis, infact i hate anything to do with college apart from the ladies.

only 4 weeks to go now though. Then i can really concentrate on car and other stuff.

adam2472
12-05-03, 11:14 PM
ive done that unit!!.. dunt think i got an A grade (B i think) and also last year..(may have changed the case study as i cant remember nehting about OCR paper) but am willing to do some trading!! :lol:

adam

mikeoxford
13-05-03, 12:56 AM
pm sent ive got straight As and one B