PDA

View Full Version : deleted posts

Aragorn
12-05-03, 07:43 PM
ok which smartarse on here deleted my post ref: anton electric windows

i posted it twice and both times it vanished

second time i kept it in favourite and today its gone

so who done it and why did u delete it

he sold me a dodgy part and then seemed to be ignoring me - dont see anything wrong with me posting in here to get his attention

its easy to ignore a pm but not a post in a public room

so.. who was it??

Ian
12-05-03, 07:46 PM
not me or micky

MattyWoo
i'd guess it was wisewood mate he has a habit of doing that

Tilly
one of admins putting it in the correct location probably

fo0q
12-05-03, 07:47 PM
your not wrong mate..

i read your post earlier.. it was titled ANTON - window motors though

wisewood
12-05-03, 07:54 PM
i'd guess it was wisewood mate he has a habit of doing that

fraid not... wasnt me who moved/deleted it.

i replied to it saying this should be sorted out privately and not on the forums... but never admin'd it.

Dan
12-05-03, 08:08 PM
I did it, not even gonna try to deny cos no need :arrow: . The PM system was created for just these reasons :!: , if you pm him that little window pops up next time he logs on, if he chooses to ignore it then thats his choice but no diff to him ignoring on here so nothing lost :roll:

This sort of thing started a little while ago and i said then that if people didnt use site correctly then dont be upset when things start to go missing, and you was present around this time so no reason not to understand. Sorry if this seems harsh but there's no such thing as one set of rules for one lot and another for someone else. If you have an issue with this please feel free to PM me.

wisewood
12-05-03, 08:10 PM
Uh oh...

someone upset the big lad... :roll:

Fester
12-05-03, 08:12 PM
post an FAO Dan in general

actually dont lol

wisewood
12-05-03, 08:17 PM
dont think thats a very good idea... he'd probably ban ya.

Aragorn
12-05-03, 08:44 PM
well at least i know where they went and i aint goin mad

spoke to anton earlier on MSN

although he dropped offline in the middle of the conversation :evil:

basically im gonna post these pics up here - i feel its just not acceptable and TBH want the money back for em because as u can seei cant drive around with door cards lookin like that

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_view.php?id=866

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_view.php?id=865

Tilly
12-05-03, 09:15 PM
mickys in amood now

Anton
13-05-03, 07:52 AM
Right you paid for leccy windows, you got leccy windows.

I gave you a damn good price on them, and if you want to resell them fine, and you will probably get more than what you paid me for them.

I WAS NOT IGNORING YOU, aak matty or anyone I havent been online for ages, or posting on here due to leaving all my college work till the last minute :roll:

and that msn convo the other day - you didnt reply for about 20mins, so I left to do some more work.

You paid for electric windows, you got electric windows. You want to resell them its fine by me. But I'm not taking them back as I have done nothing wrong. Put them on ebay, will probably go for ?25 quid more than you paid.

Ant

:rant:

wisewood
13-05-03, 10:35 AM
RIGHT... someone with electric windows in their nova get a couple of pictures from similar angles to the ones aragorn has taken...

upload tehm to the album, give us a link to those pics in here so we can look at it...

THEN!!!
get it sorted out on msn, email or PM... further arguements in the public domain will be removed beacuse it makes the site look like roybacer. :lol:

Anton
13-05-03, 10:37 AM
my points exactly, a simple email or pm.

ade
13-05-03, 02:21 PM
me and aragorn had a chat about the windows the other week. Unfortunately they are not GM parts - after market ones. the ptob seems to be the bit sticking out of the door.

I suggested blanking plates but this means modding the door card - not ideal. The seem to work on a chain mechanism thats operated by the cogs - they are universal for several cars and cant be adjusted.

Aragron I know this is an issue and I'm sure theres a way of modding them - I'll be through your way soon with the drive shafts - will sort then.

In the meantime stick some smiley faces on them - they'll rotate around and make you laugh!

Will
13-05-03, 02:28 PM
LMFAO @ smiling faces ade, good plan

WISEWOOD?? as for Roybacer, i think you post enough bollocks to make en entire new site, dont you??

will

wisewood
13-05-03, 02:30 PM
will... arent you forgetting... i did make an entire new site :D

posting rubbish is one thing, but full blown public arguements about parts that have been sold n stuff is another matter entirely.
not gonna get into an arguement about it... its not just my decision to delete stuff like that. just happened to be me that mentioned it.

mikeoxford
13-05-03, 03:01 PM
not wanting to be involved but as far as i can see the ONLY problem here is aragron had paid for and was expecting GM windows etc and he ent got them

then again if anton didnt know it ent his fault.

just resell them if he wont take them back, personally id take them back if someone was prepared to pay postage costs incured and ID put them on ebay myself, just because thats what id due

i think admin should lock this thread now

*we await micky who always gets the last post!!!*

Will
13-05-03, 03:04 PM

wisewood
13-05-03, 03:11 PM
:lol: useful post Will.

locked.