PDA

View Full Version : 1.4 Corsa. SRI spec

Novaloony
20-07-10, 12:01 AM
Hi all. right for sale is my corsa.

its a 1.4 LS shell. but the previous engine suffered some kind of power loss with the previous owner.

so he had the 1.4 SRI engine fitted. which is about 15bhp more than the origional.

the shell overall isnt mint. the bootlid has a few spots of rust. and the bonnet has started rusting like they all do.

the engine runs fine as far as i know. all the gears work fiine with no whining etc.

its had a recent replacement exhaust system. new cat and backbox.

mods are as follows.

Spax RSX front coilovers. althou not fitted as one of the springs is snapped. but theyre included.
80mm rear springs. gsi shocks
gsi steering wheel.
gsi door cards.
tinted back windows.
K&N *not fitted*
stripped out rear.
calibra v6 brakes. *256mm*
Corsa C SXI alloys. *advisories on both front tires for inner wear*

Taxed until the end of the month. MOT has run out and the car failed on 3 things. emissions. no rear load sencing valve and the linkage was seized.

overall its a nippy little car. not mint but far from the worse.

Collection only from hawkinge. Kent. £500 ONO. Swap for a car with a small engine. pref with MOT.

V5 is present and in my name. il also give you the fail sheet too.

Cheers.
h ttp://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs163.snc4/37480_414904139524_739289524_4385440_573620_n.jpg

ednovasr2
14-08-10, 09:20 AM
hay dude after a sale only I have two other cars already (vectra & skyline R32) and need to shift it as the garage is full and I'm moving out. once you've sold yours drop me a line