PDA

View Full Version : YORKIE > its not for girls.

wisewood
12-05-03, 03:04 PM
lmfao!!!

Just heard on a local radio station (hallamFM) that the landlord of The Charters Arms in Rotherham has got himself into a spot of bother after refusing to sell a yorkie bar to a female visitor to his pub saying "sorry love, yorkie's arent for girls."

The woman claims she is going to persue legal action against both the landlord and the chocolate company.

:lol: as i see it she aint got a leg to stand on against the landlord... the adverts clearly state that the chocolate is NOT for girls :lol:

Fookin funny... can just imagine big Joe (landlord) telling her she cant have her chocolate... he is that sorta bloke hahahaha. He wasnt too pleased when my mates set of a military paint grenade in the gents toilets in there, and a military smoke grenade in the ladies a few months ago :lol:

gonna have to see if i can find out who this woman was :lol:

ade
12-05-03, 03:16 PM
bet she was on PMT and needed a choccy fix!

Its his pub so he can refuse to sell her anything if he wants

Also - the ads have already been up against the ITC and advertising standards council ref the "not for girls" promo and in reality choccy sold to girls has actually gone UP - the reason hbeing that the snakes got all stubborn about someone telling them they couldnt have any so deliberately bought it!

Reverse psychology.

Womens libbers have been trying to get the add banned for months - not succeeded

:lol:

wisewood
12-05-03, 03:19 PM
just fookin funny hearing it on local radio really.

locky
12-05-03, 04:56 PM
LOL! i saw a billboard........

YORKIE - DO NOT FEED THE BIRDS!!!!!

Sooooo funny! :lol:

wisewood
12-05-03, 05:00 PM
yeah i seen them too locky :lol:
well funny!!

Tilly
12-05-03, 06:31 PM
its funny the great thing is in local shop yorkie bars come in a PINK wrapper.
u men are so quick to judge oh must be pmt blah blah blah. u have ur paddys 2 get in ur cars and drive off up the road like u wanna kill the engine

wisewood
12-05-03, 06:36 PM
u have ur paddys 2 get in ur cars and drive off up the road like u wanna kill the engine

:lol:
pmsl... thats exactly what i do...
destress myself by thrashing the nuts off mi car.

Fester
12-05-03, 08:36 PM
you still cant handle a full bar though tilly

Tilly
12-05-03, 09:18 PM
dont tempt me

novamark
13-05-03, 09:37 AM
every time i see the advert that says "SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR DRIVINGLESSONS" i laugh, whoever thought of the little slogans is a mastermind!!! true about blokes gettin in a paddy n drivin fast, lol.