12-05-03, 12:33 PM
yepp... and here is what's on the other side of the door. :lol:

http://www.soulafuzz.com/tuna/office.jpg

novamark
12-05-03, 12:36 PM
quality, dats a well nice office.

wisewood
12-05-03, 12:38 PM
looks a little bit different these days, but still just as untidy... that pic is from 18 months ago :lol:

novamark
12-05-03, 12:41 PM
just think of all the hours u've sat at that desk on novaload.......
*notice* pepsi can , so much nicer than coke.

Dicko
12-05-03, 12:43 PM
quality pic

jkhilton
12-05-03, 01:54 PM
lmao!!! Wisewood, are they bars on the window of your office???? Have you tried to escape too many times now, they have to lock you in!!! :lol:

wisewood
12-05-03, 02:00 PM
pmsl... no mate its the glass... its in rectangles of about 16"x12" ...

i know its pointless trying to escape... we have guards and an electric fence surrounding the place > nobody gets in or out without permission.

jatinder
12-05-03, 02:09 PM
so thats where you pertend to work while being on novaload, always wondering about that :D

Carla
12-05-03, 02:22 PM
lmfao

nice office.........wat a junk yard though.......men can neva keep things tidy......no matter wat!!!!.....lol :P :twisted: :P :twisted: :wink: :roll: :roll:

wisewood
12-05-03, 02:34 PM
lmfao

nice office.........wat a junk yard though.......men can neva keep things tidy......no matter wat!!!!.....lol :P :twisted: :P :twisted: :wink: :roll: :roll:

if i make any effort to keep things tidy and clean i would be putting the two old women who clean and tidy my office in the mornings out of work... i couldnt bring myself to do that, it wouldnt be right. :lol:

If i wanted to keep the place tidy i would do, but dont need to coz every morning it is tidy again as if by magic. :D :D

its tidier than that pic now anyway as they sorted out some of the storage problems for me... finally... after almost breaking my necka few times.

Carla
12-05-03, 02:54 PM
You fucking crease me andy i swear!!!

Oh well i wish that i had a cleaner 4 my room, cuz it is a fucking junk yard......much more worse then your office!! 8) :lol: :wink: :wink:

But as its your ofice and there are cleaners, i would absolutely purposely wreck it that the cleaners would be cleaning it all night on :twisted: :wink: :P :cry: 8) :lol: :lol: :? :D :) :evil: :evil: :wink:

novamark
12-05-03, 03:43 PM
But as its your ofice and there are cleaners, i would absolutely purposely wreck it that the cleaners would be cleaning it all night on :twisted: :wink: :P :cry: 8) :lol: :lol: :? :D :) :evil: :evil: :wink:

thats a bit harsh!!!!!

lol @ wisewood "asif by magic" pmsl!!!

wisewood
12-05-03, 03:48 PM
they wouldnt be cleaning all night, since they clean in the mornings... it all shiney when i get here... and the desk is ofen still a bit wet from them wiping it down :lol:

novamark
12-05-03, 03:56 PM
trust u to notice random things like that. are they little imaginary fairies in ur head?!

THE WISEWOOD CLEANING FAIRIES :angel:

wisewood
12-05-03, 03:59 PM
i dont think they are... i would like to think they would be younger and much better looking if they were a figbox of my imagination :lol:

novamark
12-05-03, 04:07 PM
there's always that idea, yeah. wearin short skirts and little aprons etc....... :lol:

wisewood
12-05-03, 04:11 PM
typical french maid fantasy stylee :lol:

novamark
12-05-03, 04:12 PM
yeah, u no it andy!!