PDA

View Full Version : boost bars!!

Fergie_sfc
11-05-03, 10:48 PM
yeah yeah, it was me!!! i'm guilty of being totally stupid and not noticing them on the roof..... :)
fought you were all takin pics of my car and was wel happy, didn't realise they were on roof till we got onto dual carage way bout 10 mins down the road!!! then stopped to see if they were still on...der!!!!
me and my mate dave laughed all the way bac to southampton while heading north rather than south, and then doin it again then missing 3 turnings off bac home in southampton!!!!
was a good day though, first eva meet a success but could have done with some choccie on way home!!!!
fergie (the names martin by the way)

GTE-RACER
11-05-03, 10:58 PM
:rofl:

locky
11-05-03, 11:17 PM
me and my mate dave

Aiiii! lol sound like ali-g! :roll:
I heard bout the boost bars! i found it funny!!!!! :lol:

mikeoxford
11-05-03, 11:20 PM
i was takin a pic of your car :D

just so happens the box was there also and i noticed it through the view finder!!!!!

LOL :lol: :roll:

u didnt think we was all rude laffing at u pulling away did u?

i cudnt hold the camera still :lol:

it was cos of the choccy bars

oh and i got the pikeys red handed for you :D photographic evidence and all - u sin it?!

Mel
12-05-03, 07:33 PM
PMSL :lol:

Tilly
12-05-03, 07:35 PM
That was sooooooooooooooo funny i was like wtf went on.
What a wally

MattyWoo
12-05-03, 07:38 PM
I wonder where all them bars disappeared to :lol:

Snowface
12-05-03, 07:47 PM
lmfao :micky:

p.s. whats a boost bar anyway? Is it just a bar that boosts? lol :?

Tilly
12-05-03, 07:59 PM
choccy bar boost he had a box of them and put them on his roof and drove off the were everywhere check out mike ocxfords piccys on mk meet thread

Cjscooby
12-05-03, 10:37 PM
Nice to meet you Fergie, and thanks for the entertainment as you left lol

Them Pikeys are now goin to be covered in Spots due to the choccy overdose :rofl:

Snowface
12-05-03, 10:43 PM
lol. i see. i thought it might have been something to do with modifications. like 10k boost or something. lol. :roll:

mikeoxford
13-05-03, 12:44 AM
Nice to meet you Fergie, and thanks for the entertainment as you left lol

Them Pikeys are now goin to be covered in Spots due to the choccy overdose :rofl:

yeah you can come again :D

and as for them pikeys LOL wish i had a tape recorder as the quick five min convo i had with them prior to the picture was SO funny

burgo
13-05-03, 03:43 AM
i noticed em and took a pic didnt u wonder why we were all laughing

mikeoxford
13-05-03, 03:03 PM
i noticed em and took a pic didnt u wonder why we were all laughing

he only noticed all the cameras poised on him and thought cool they like my car :lol: (not that we dont)

he didnt see the real reason for the pics!!!

Fergie_sfc
13-05-03, 05:16 PM
ok guys, i'm admit i'm stupid!!! haha. was wel funny though!! made you all laugh which iz good enough for me,love makin peeps laugh. cant wait to the next meet. your a good bunch of lads, and girls...... jus ordered big bore 4" with K&n Carb. hopefully sound a bit better, and gettin laguna splitter soon, also,tints to come soon so car should look a lot better within a couple of months!!
i got another box of boost bars from my mate so i didn't really loose out,was gonna come bac but was too embarraced.
fergie.

Tilly
13-05-03, 05:44 PM
so u should be :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: