PDA

View Full Version : private land in essex required for car idiotic fun

keithrg
16-07-10, 10:09 AM
anyone now some where or will allow us to use there land for some car fun this weekend without getting nicked by the plod:roll:

Southie
16-07-10, 11:12 AM
Do it properly CLICKY (http://www.trackdays.co.uk/contact_us/) :roll:

Stuart
16-07-10, 11:28 AM
Define 'fun'

www.carlimits.co.uk (http://www.carlimits.co.uk) have activity days at North Weald where you get to mess about on sprint style circuits for a day for usually feck all.

Paul
16-07-10, 11:35 AM
What's that about stuart, do u take your own car or what?

keithrg
16-07-10, 11:41 AM
couldnt see just private track hire for like an hr. just want to do some burn outs hand brake turns mayby even roll it pmsl.

Stuart
16-07-10, 11:41 AM
its exactly what it says on the tin lol

You take your own car.
The morning is usually "the high speed bend", hit a 90deg corner with a bump at the apex at highest speed possible while not spinning/hitting the 'wall' (the wall is a drain that runs the length of the tarmac so metophorical, but amazingly real lol))

Then a couple of sprint circuits in the afternoon which is a good giggle.

I hate the high speed bend in the dry as I'm poo at it, but in the wet its a hoot doing big D1 drifts yo.

Stuart
16-07-10, 11:44 AM
couldnt see just private track hire for like an hr. just want to do some burn outs hand brake turns mayby even roll it pmsl.

Tool

keithrg
16-07-10, 11:46 AM
Tool

not a fan off top gear then:roll:

Stuart
16-07-10, 11:54 AM
tbh its not that much fun doing max power stuff... With luck you will learn that quickly

'recent' topgear is crap (read that as for the past 5-6 years)

mowgli
16-07-10, 11:56 AM
burnouts can be done on your own driveway.... & if it is big enough, like my mum's house, handbrake turns too....

for maximum fun with way less chance of being arrested, fit some really thin wheels & tyres to your car. and then go out in the rain.

keithrg
16-07-10, 11:57 AM
tbh its not that much fun doing max power stuff... With luck you will learn that quickly

'recent' topgear is crap (read that as for the past 5-6 years)

love it used to do it all the time but being on the wrong side of 30 make you careful about where you do it. we used to just use car parks 17 years ago. but they all have cctv, speed limits and barreirs now days:roll:

mowgli
16-07-10, 12:01 PM
go to the local country park, you can always claim you were dogging if the police turn up.

when i was into that stuff (a fortnight in 1986) we simply went somewhere, mucked about, then after 2 mins went somewhere else, etc.... if the police were out & about, they never caught up with us, but we were on remote country lanes

eddgsiturbo
16-07-10, 12:05 PM
i have allways wanted to get a huge group together and hire a field for a day, then all have a budget of £100 and buy the best car u can and do racing around a track, sprints, drifting, and then a banger race after. think that would be the best day out ever. they should do them at places as team building exercises. lol

keithrg
16-07-10, 12:06 PM
Would have to insure it for that though. All this liability insurance is crap. What happened to freedom and human rights lol. did look at essex areana but even there the car has to pass safety checks. wtf.

keithrg
16-07-10, 12:06 PM
i have allways wanted to get a huge group together and hire a field for a day, then all have a budget of £100 and buy the best car u can and do racing around a track, sprints, drifting, and then a banger race after. think that would be the best day out ever. they should do them at places as team building exercises. lol spot on bit of car sumo wrestling and **** like that:thumb:

mowgli
16-07-10, 12:13 PM
join a banger racing club

eddgsiturbo
16-07-10, 12:16 PM
my dads mate owns a small track, is actually lydd out door go kart track, he used to do track days cheap and drift comps but not the same usin a car u care about. as tom cruise said in days of thunder "rubbing is racing" lmfao

Stuart
16-07-10, 12:38 PM
physically over 30 but mentally under 10 me thinks lol

Have a look on youtube for vids of Walshy days/carlimits/lotus activity days etc. mostly north weald and shows its a damn sight more fun than burn outs and gaybrake turns

Southie
16-07-10, 12:40 PM
Are you mates with this guy lol

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00241/ed_imgSNN1109B_241933a.jpg

keithrg
16-07-10, 01:10 PM
Are you mates with this guy lol

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00241/ed_imgSNN1109B_241933a.jpg

He new how tho have fun:thumb:

keithrg
16-07-10, 01:11 PM
physically over 30 but mentally under 10 me thinks lol

Have a look on youtube for vids of Walshy days/carlimits/lotus activity days etc. mostly north weald and shows its a damn sight more fun than burn outs and gaybrake turns

that all costs money. get a recker finish the job and weight it in:thumb: cost nothing

SR-Rally
16-07-10, 01:11 PM
at our motor club we are mainly about rallying but we also arrange autotests for club members. its a good laugh as its different course and field every over week and you its all legal as we have permits. maybe see if a local motor club to you do anything similar?

Stuart
16-07-10, 01:19 PM
at our motor club we are mainly about rallying but we also arrange autotests for club members. its a good laugh as its different course and field every over week and you its all legal as we have permits. maybe see if a local motor club to you do anything similar?

from the sound of it, even thats not what the OP wants... he just wants to do burn outs, hand brake turns and wreck a vehicle :(

keithrg
16-07-10, 01:19 PM
thats sounds like a plan but do they have vehicle safty standards ?

Jack
16-07-10, 01:57 PM
as tom cruise said in days of thunder "rubbing is racing" lmfao
Robert Duvall ;)

And LOL @ this thread.

mowgli
16-07-10, 02:20 PM
mr cruise also says it when in the car & smacking hell out of another car

Hobbit
16-07-10, 02:31 PM
mr cruise also says it when in the car & smacking hell out of another car

This is true.

Pmsl, all this redness. Do we have a new facepalm?

keithrg
16-07-10, 03:53 PM
from the sound of it, even thats not what the OP wants... he just wants to do burn outs, hand brake turns and wreck a vehicle :(

it is a ford;) thats being crushed next week

mowgli
16-07-10, 04:19 PM
can't you just drive it round sarfend? or is that a stereotype?

Southie
16-07-10, 04:22 PM
can't you just drive it round sarfend? or is that a stereotype? He's NOT driving it anywhere near my end lol

Connor
16-07-10, 06:17 PM
its exactly what it says on the tin lol

You take your own car.
The morning is usually "the high speed bend", hit a 90deg corner with a bump at the apex at highest speed possible while not spinning/hitting the 'wall' (the wall is a drain that runs the length of the tarmac so metophorical, but amazingly real lol))

Then a couple of sprint circuits in the afternoon which is a good giggle.

I hate the high speed bend in the dry as I'm poo at it, but in the wet its a hoot doing big D1 drifts yo.

I was there last weekend watching people attempt the high speed bend, whilst my brother was doing the drift thing up on the Market carpark, does look fun

Spudly
16-07-10, 06:29 PM
He new how tho have fun:thumb:

And where did it get him, thats right, skint and back on the dole, what a fukking hero:roll:

mowgli
16-07-10, 06:35 PM
if i won 10 million quid, i reckon i could manage to waste maybe 100k on cars & toys.... then my nerves would kick in.

Andy
16-07-10, 06:36 PM
And where did it get him, thats right, skint and back on the dole, what a fukking hero:roll:
hes skint because he bought all that gold,and charlie.

Alex J
16-07-10, 07:12 PM
did someone say burnouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol lol lol and if i won the lottery id waste the whole lot on stupid cars and being a burk!!! because you cant take it with you

Rich
16-07-10, 07:28 PM
I would buy a big field and rent it out for people to race cars and do handbrake turns in.

mk1nova_rich
16-07-10, 07:31 PM
what a tool :wtf: grow up and join a motor club if you want to mess around in cars legally

keithrg
16-07-10, 08:10 PM
you can do ity legally if you have the space.
Without joining the O/T health and safety croud.
I can sit im my garden and do a burn out, blow the tyres out and blow the engine before turning it into an inferno if I want to.
To many followers of H & A stop following the heard and do what you want when and how you want as long as it barely legal.

Stuart
16-07-10, 08:11 PM
I can sit im my garden and do a burn out, blow the tyres out and blow the engine before turning it into an inferno if I want to.
To many followers of H & A stop following the heard and do what you want when and how you want as long as it barely legal.

Buy the land and do what you want then.......

its not about health and safety you cretin, its about being a decent hooooman being around others.

mk1nova_rich
16-07-10, 08:13 PM

and there are also laws regarding making excessive noise. I bet your neighbours love you lol

General Baxter
16-07-10, 08:27 PM
id be more worried about how much the fire service charge to put out your own fire ;)

keithrg
16-07-10, 09:02 PM
Buy the land and do what you want then.......

its not about health and safety you cretin, its about being a decent hooooman being around others.

Im not asking to hoon around near others:tard:

keithrg
16-07-10, 09:04 PM
id be more worried about how much the fire service charge to put out your own fire ;)

lol yeah some idiot would phone them. but if its under control its up to them to put it out free of charge if they want. Ill make sure the rear tyres are off first as front tyres would be shredded any how.:thumb:

keithrg
16-07-10, 09:06 PM
and there are also laws regarding making excessive noise. I bet your neighbours love you lol
would make a change for me to be the noisey one lol the worst part is cleaning up after I still have some rubber stuck to drive from 2006lol

Stuart
16-07-10, 09:44 PM
you are so so so so so coooooool

Nobby
17-07-10, 09:17 AM
sorry mate but your a cock. END.

moffat
17-07-10, 10:08 AM
pmsl at this thread

mk1nova_rich
17-07-10, 10:12 AM
how many red dots has he recieved since starting this thread lol

mowgli
17-07-10, 10:12 AM
as keithrg is finding out, looking at the red blobs stacking up, poo & doorsteps don't mix..........

nobody is going to rent out an area for some stupid car wrecking antics for less than loads of money.

if you want to do something like this, then go out & find somewhere... there are loads of disused ww2 airfields all over the area, google map some & go & ask nicely. someone might let you. most won't.

SR-Rally
17-07-10, 10:26 AM
thats sounds like a plan but do they have vehicle safty standards ?

depends on the different clubs. their is no scruteniring process or anything like that, its just abit of fun on a sunday. all we do is check cars are safe and not falling to bits but mainly its on your head as you have to sign a disclaimer

problem you will have is as the club use farmers land on good will and Free of charge they won't allow you to do burnouts flat out :tard: but drift is way more fun :d

Connor
17-07-10, 10:29 AM
living the dream lol

SR-Rally
17-07-10, 10:44 AM
;)

keithrg
17-07-10, 12:33 PM
Firstly who gives a flying F*** about dots. Sad peops!. I never use them why bother. If you havent got anything good to say why waste your time. I feel sorry for the few persons on this site that are polite and normal. Think a lot of you must have come over from The other vauxhall site I used to be on before I found it was full of cocks. Thanks to the sensible responses that at least tried to help and understand that just because you dont like it doesnty mean someone else does not have to. I dont like or see the point in roller coasters but would be happy to point someone else in direction and even stand and watch and wait for them. I have to say Vauxhall forum uses give Vauxhall owners a bad name accross the board.

Graeme
17-07-10, 12:40 PM
Jog on now, its getting boring

mk1nova_rich
17-07-10, 04:26 PM
Firstly who gives a flying F*** about dots. Sad peops!. I never use them why bother. If you havent got anything good to say why waste your time. I feel sorry for the few persons on this site that are polite and normal. Think a lot of you must have come over from The other vauxhall site I used to be on before I found it was full of cocks. Thanks to the sensible responses that at least tried to help and understand that just because you dont like it doesnty mean someone else does not have to. I dont like or see the point in roller coasters but would be happy to point someone else in direction and even stand and watch and wait for them. I have to say Vauxhall forum uses give Vauxhall owners a bad name accross the board.

I find the majority of people on this site polite and normal. Its not full of cocks, its you that is acting like one and just don't like the response you are getting :wtf:

keithrg
17-07-10, 10:07 PM
I find the majority of people on this site polite and normal. Its not full of cocks, its you that is acting like one and just don't like the response you are getting :wtf:
their you golol

Edd
17-07-10, 10:30 PM
What a complete fool you are, at 30 plus you really should have put all this nonsense behind you.

Seriously if your interested in driving a death trap car to destruction, email Nathan at ngracing.co.uk he has a few motors that fit the bill, think he's got a bit of land out the back of his mums that you could use as well.

MattBrown
17-07-10, 10:38 PM
Did someone mention a cock?

Come use one of my fields:d

Or not lol

Maccies carparks is where your mentalities at:thumb:

Graeme
17-07-10, 10:43 PM
Did someone mention a cock?

Come use one of my fields:d

Or not lol

Maccies carparks is where your mentalities at:thumb:

Talking of Maccies Carpark, did Riggy make it home from Billing in one piece? lmfao

MattBrown
17-07-10, 10:44 PM
Talking of Maccies Carpark, did Riggy make it home from Billing in one piece? lmfao

Yeah, he was finelol

And riggy is the biggest maccies wheelspinning chav out there;)

swedge
17-07-10, 11:27 PM
Oh the joy of elderly chavs

MattBrown
17-07-10, 11:27 PM
Oh the joy of elderly chavs

Riggy must be coming up 30 nowlol

Jack
17-07-10, 11:35 PM
Is this thread still going?!

Edd
17-07-10, 11:41 PM
Shouldn't be lol close it down Jack lol

swedge
17-07-10, 11:42 PM
I'm just filling up my time at work with png :)

Trendall
18-07-10, 06:27 AM
2 words...... GOOGLE EARTH!!!!! easy as i use google earth to find myself a place to mess around just go and find a woodland area or a back road somewhere and look for a place to mess around along there i often find place's where trucks tractors ect... pull in to leave trailers and stuff they are fun as they are loose gravel grass mud. and if the police do turn up stop what you are doing be polite and well manard and explain to them you were bored and wanted some fun and instead of doing it on the road causing alarm to anyone else you thought you would come to the middle of nowhere and do it also say sorry as you didnt relise it was illegal to do it here and 9/10 they et you off with a warning or just ignore it and let you carry on. but you risk having a policeman in a bad mood give you a section 59 and taking your car off you and crushing it. unless you want that i would suggest using track day's or popping down to your local farmer and ask if he has a unused feild you can use to mess around in if you pay him £2 for the use and re grassing the area

Alex J
18-07-10, 08:05 AM
Is this thread still going?!lol close it, im from essex,and for once im even bored of it!!!

Andy
18-07-10, 09:12 AM
fukkin lol at this.what an utterly pointless thread
fair play to wanting to prat around away from the public,least you have saved a smidge of credibility!!
but...why dont you grow up,go and have sex with some women instead of pulling skids and lighting fires,and realise that your cock isnt just for pissing

keithrg
18-07-10, 10:00 AM
fukkin lol at this.what an utterly pointless thread
fair play to wanting to prat around away from the public,least you have saved a smidge of credibility!!
but...why dont you grow up,go and have sex with some women instead of pulling skids and lighting fires,and realise that your cock isnt just for pissing

Have sex when I like and not just with one women at a time:d

CP
18-07-10, 10:02 AM
Was "the other vaux site" roybacer by any chance? lol

I miss those days - there was always someone who could be baited up to have an emotional outburstlol

Andy
18-07-10, 10:02 AM
Have sex when I like and not just with one women at a time:d
a man aswell?? lol lol
so why balls about like that then?

MattBrown
18-07-10, 10:06 AM
How the **** can the crush your car with a section 59?

They hand em out round here like raffle tickets, Ive had 3 since i was 14, they mean fk all.

At worst its £120 recovery charges

Alex J
18-07-10, 10:20 AM
How the **** can the crush your car with a section 59?

They hand em out round here like raffle tickets, Ive had 3 since i was 14, they mean fk all.

At worst its £120 recovery chargesthats phat init ya get melol

Jack
18-07-10, 11:35 AM
Time for bed.