PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Nova 1.3 T40 SR

SRimon
15-07-10, 09:25 PM
Chaps...

There is a possibility of me parting with my SR, i'm currently looking at moving house, upwards, in my current price range its limited, an extra 5k or so would get me something much more in keeping with what I originally wanted.

If I get some cash from the SR it would definitely help me towards more expensive stamp duty etc.

The Car:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h73/syep2001/Nova%20SR/IMG_2636.jpg

Easiest thing to do is read my build thread:

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142520

Its on all but 50k now, has MOT til January, Tax is out but will put 6 months on at asking price. Will get some more photos. Its a VERY good shell - some of the best engine bay seams i've ever seen, boot floor is excellent, chassis legs great etc. Inner arches Gravitex coated. The whole car is caked in underseal, bay etc is original underseal I would think, the doors have underseal stain in the drain holes. I have some MOT's history, but story goes it was stored for 10+ years. It is always garaged by me and was by the previous owner. The condition of the car sells itself, the carpets are not faded, and are in lovely condition, it just all adds up on this one.

Bilstein B10's
Magnex Full Stainless
Sportex 4-1 Manifold
Irmscher Manifold
Irmscher Alternator Lowering Bracket
Twin Weber 40 Carburettors, including brand new linkage

I don't want to sell, and obviously don't have too, but some more captial would come in useful.

Will come on steelies and original SR hub caps, but option of the Cav Expression without tyres is doable for extra.

£2000 as is, £70 for tax and £75 more for Cav Expression wheels.

Please do not comment on thread unless interested.

Sonny Jim
15-07-10, 09:43 PM
that the only pic uv got dude

SRimon
15-07-10, 10:06 PM
that the only pic uv got dude

As above

Easiest thing to do is read my build thread:

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142520

Mark Sparks
16-07-10, 07:22 PM
If only i had £2000 when you thinking of selling, how strong a possibilty.

SRimon
16-07-10, 09:15 PM
I mean, it can go now, but ideally mid-late August. Or until I find a the exact property I want, if something comes up in the affordable price range and I can keep it, I will, but in the mean time, it is for sale.

SRimon
17-07-10, 05:56 PM
I've had a few questions about returning this one to standard.

Unfortunately no is the short answer, i've got ALL of the original parts, which will all go with the car, but the 40's etc will also stay (why would you want to remove such a nice sounding engine? ;-))

SRimon
19-07-10, 10:42 PM
Prov Sold.

younge blood
25-07-10, 04:04 PM
Nice car mate is it still for sale ?

SRimon
07-08-10, 06:10 PM
Sold and with its new owner!

scott.parker
16-09-10, 06:03 PM
I cant believe you sold this one, you'll frigging kick your self in a few years mate!

SRimon
16-09-10, 07:11 PM
A few years? I already am.

Pistol Pete
16-09-10, 09:09 PM
Someone off here? If not i guess you told them to register so you can keep tabs??!! lol

7ova
16-09-10, 10:12 PM
its all mine now :p
she's being well looked after simon

dj_wudgey
17-09-10, 04:35 PM
its all mine now :p
she's being well looked after simon

ill have to agree there it does look like she's being treat well when she came to mine it was all clean with some freshly repainted shoes lol