PDA

View Full Version : everybody read. VERY important!!

Anonymous
19-12-00, 03:34 PM
Fits straight on, only trouble is it don't fuckin work !!!!!!!!
The hole in the wiper arm that the motor spindle goes through is too big for the Nova motor and it wont grip. So it looks nice but don't work !!

Anonymous
19-12-00, 04:36 PM
apparently you can get an adapter of some sort to fix this problem, but I'm not sure where from. I think it was just a washer or something that was the right size to grip the wiper spindle

Anonymous
20-12-00, 12:53 AM
what u have 2 do is cut the end of a standard arm up so u are left with a ring aroung the bit which sits on the spindle then place this on the spindle and put the ka arm over it the do the bolt up ta da!!! it works

Anonymous
20-12-00, 06:30 PM
thinkin ov gettin onto some major mods on my car.
i might gut it again,
mk2 front end
novadose skirts
novadose rear
flushed tailgate
gsi front all smoothed out
big vents
get everything ready for engine transplant(seam welding,brakes,suspension)
quad conversions rear afterburners
custom zorst
little things like splitters
eye brows
m3 mirrors
etc

and a set of 17" to top it all off
ne1 wanting to see recent pics of my car check my website
http://www.geocities.com/novatheworld
any other ideas ne1 has that i could do etc let me know via this forum or e-mail
i have 1 yr and 2 months till the car hits the highways and another christmas and 2 birthdays in between.

so help me out,

cheers in advance

elg

Anonymous
21-12-00, 01:10 AM
U got another nova or somethin? I been away a few days so lost track of wots goin on :)

Anonymous
21-12-00, 08:55 AM
so i guess your not 17 yet then, m8 theres this little thing called insurance, and if your 17 you'llhave trouble insuring a 1.3 sr, plus have you added up your sums for all that.

good luck anyways

chris

Anonymous
21-12-00, 11:26 AM
elgan why did you buy an astra?

Anonymous
21-12-00, 02:38 PM
the astra wuz so cheap and im on a little earner there, so laff as u may but it will cover a nice set of alloys 4 me chariot