PDA

View Full Version : I should be at Billing by now...

Dan Stanley
09-07-10, 06:54 PM
i should be at Billing by now, chilling with a beer and some nova chat! But Ive got food poisoning and am struggling to get out of bed! :mad:

craig green
09-07-10, 07:08 PM
Feel for ya buddy.

By Monday you wont care.
I should be there too. The rest of the SW lot should be I think. I had to do a fr wheel bearing this morning, then found a CV boot had split aswell.

Alex J
09-07-10, 07:13 PM
me to, i should be there aswell, but me missus is about to drop any day, so its off for me at the moment! car is just sitting and waiting in the garage!

craig green
09-07-10, 07:28 PM
cant you sneak out foir an hour? Tell her you were abducted by VBOA.

Andy
09-07-10, 07:30 PM
cant you sneak out foir an hour? Tell her you were abducted by VBOA.
lol,its a long way from saarfend and he would miss the birth for a load of 80's sh1tboxes lol

craig green
09-07-10, 07:31 PM
He wont deffo miss the birth, just a slim chance..... rotboxes I agree.

Andy
09-07-10, 07:33 PM
He wont deffo miss the birth, just a slim chance..... rotboxes I agree.
with our 1st,my mrs went into labour at 3am-daughter born at noon.
2nd-went into labour at around 9.30pm- son born at midnight...........
times vary.I for one wouldnt risk it lol

Alex J
09-07-10, 07:33 PM
cant you sneak out foir an hour? Tell her you were abducted by VBOA.i was thinking that for the sunday, but she would cut my manhood off, and make me eat her afterbirth if i done a runner, i could bring her, but 15 miniutes of throttle bodies, and coil overs will bring labour on and make a mess on my nice white floor panlol

Andy
09-07-10, 07:35 PM
i was thinking that for the sunday, but she would cut my manhood off, and make me eat her afterbirth if i done a runner, i could bring her, but 15 miniutes of throttle bodies, and coil overs will bring labour on and make a mess on my nice white floor panlol
i think you would make the end of the street,no further than that lol

craig green
09-07-10, 07:35 PM
Get jiggy with her now, that'll induce the birth.
Then you'll have sunday to yourself........

Andy
09-07-10, 07:36 PM
Then you'll have sunday to yourself........
and trust me that DOES work;)

Alex J
09-07-10, 07:37 PM
Then you'll have sunday to yourself........i am off for a curry right now, wish me lucklol

General Baxter
09-07-10, 07:38 PM
I for one wouldnt risk it lol

its not just going to fall out, like jelly off a spoon,
tell her to hold it

Andy
09-07-10, 07:39 PM
tell her to hold it
lol General Baxter-Png serial bodger,part time gynaecologist/midwife lol

blue_peg_16v
09-07-10, 07:41 PM
me to, i should be there aswell, but me missus is about to drop any day, so its off for me at the moment! car is just sitting and waiting in the garage!

im in the same situation mate

Alex J
09-07-10, 07:41 PM
tell her to hold itplus, if i did go, and she went into labour, i would def miss it, as id be in the nova, and it would break down as standardlol

General Baxter
09-07-10, 07:42 PM
Hawkins (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000948/): Billy. Billy! The other day, I was going down on my girlfriend, I said to her, "Jeez you got a big pussy. Jeez you got a big pussy." She said, "Why did you say that twice?" I said, "I didn't."
[Billy stares blankly]
Hawkins (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000948/): See, cuz of the echo.

blue_peg_16v
09-07-10, 07:44 PM
baxter would tiger seal her muff up so it couldnt get out till after the weekend lol

vaughanmc
09-07-10, 07:45 PM
I'm all set - Be leaving about 11'ish tonight I think and get there for nearly opening time tomorrow :)

novalicous
09-07-10, 07:48 PM
almost ready for departure in the morning not sure what time thou as im convoying down with hendrix

Andy
I'm all set - Be leaving about 11'ish tonight I think and get there for nearly opening time tomorrow :)
fukkin hell,you sharing the drive down with someone?

Andy
almost ready for departure in the morning not sure what time thou as im convoying down with hendrix
lol lol spuds told me aaaalllll about him lol

vaughanmc
09-07-10, 07:49 PM
fukkin hell,you sharing the drive down with someone?

Me and my old man is going down mate so probably take turns about :)

Andy
09-07-10, 07:51 PM
Me and my old man is going down mate so probably take turns about :)
id be in bed now if i were you's

vaughanmc
09-07-10, 07:52 PM
lol I find it hard to sleep when it's not 'bedtime'

Can't just go for a sleep whenever unless I'm c*nted lol

blue_peg_16v
09-07-10, 08:57 PM

should be there just in time for last orders at the bar then lol

Brettski
09-07-10, 09:07 PM
im in the same situation mate

hmm seems i am in the same boat as you guys but if no sighns by the early hours of sunday morning i will be going then if the phone rings whilst i am there it will be pedal to the metal to get bak home again :thumb:

Jeff16v
09-07-10, 09:13 PM
Even if the process stars it could take upto 24 hours, some peeps are in labour for days:tard:

I tried to help the missus along the first time but kept bouncing off the surfacelol

I didn't want to brake me trying!

Paul
09-07-10, 09:31 PM
Cause of the this poxy weather i cant go, fooksake

Andy
09-07-10, 09:34 PM
eh???

Alex J
09-07-10, 10:09 PM
Cause of the this poxy weather i cant go, fooksakecoz hes got to watch how hot a rail line gets, in a chairlol

blue_peg_16v
09-07-10, 10:49 PM
Even if the process stars it could take upto 24 hours, some peeps are in labour for days:tard:

I tried to help the missus along the first time but kept bouncing off the surfacelol

I didn't want to brake me trying!

lol knowing my luck she would be like a slip and slide and it would be out in 10 mins if i went billing lol

scott.parker
09-07-10, 11:33 PM

You best be kidding! you have to come mate.. :(

Graeme
10-07-10, 07:09 AM
Looks like a lot of png'ers won't be there due to pregnant misses', I blame Simon Cowell for putting Britian's got talent and X factor on the tele and me getting an early night a few months back, thankfully my misses is only half way through

Brettski
10-07-10, 06:29 PM
Looks like a lot of png'ers won't be there due to pregnant misses', I blame Simon Cowell for putting Britian's got talent and X factor on the tele and me getting an early night a few months back, thankfully my misses is only half way through

dude were still going as no sighns yet so fingers crossed we will get through the day :)

Alex J
10-07-10, 07:09 PM
dude were still going as no sighns yet so fingers crossed we will get through the day :)when is yours due mate?????

Brettski
10-07-10, 07:21 PM
when is yours due mate?????

29th of this month but i could be anny time now as its in the 4 weeks before band and the mrs wos rushed into hospital yesterday but only a false alarm thank god :thumb:

Alex J
10-07-10, 07:24 PM
29th of this month but i could be anny time now as its in the 4 weeks before band and the mrs wos rushed into hospital yesterday but only a false alarm thank god :thumb:hum, mines due on the 21st, and no sign yet, could get her to come maybe:confused: , i want to come and play novas:cry:

Brettski
10-07-10, 07:30 PM
hum, mines due on the 21st, and no sign yet, could get her to come maybe:confused: , i want to come and play novas:cry:

if i took her out in my nova she will set off straight away verry low n stiff suspension lol

besides my mrs hates novas and sais that mine should be scraped or traded in for a merc

guese wot i told her (get to fuk you silly hoe) :thumb:

blue_peg_16v
11-07-10, 03:57 PM
mines due the 19th

proper png baby boom lol

Annie
12-07-10, 12:45 PM
i should be at Billing by now, chilling with a beer and some nova chat! But Ive got food poisoning and am struggling to get out of bed! :mad:

Even if you had made it you prob would be suffering by now anyway after visiting vinnies lol. I was sick all nite after eating there :(

mowgli
12-07-10, 03:23 PM
its funny this billing/ pregnancy thing... i'd be expecting a fair few babies to be due around.....April 11th..... ie: 9 months from when all these blokes were at billing with their cars, leaving her at home........