View Full Version : BEER is RUBBISH!

Will
10-05-03, 09:51 AM
My head hurts :(

ive got a 50 mile drive to do as well, DOH

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jatinder
10-05-03, 10:05 AM
dont ever make a statement like that again, unless you want people to think you bat for the other side :D You have been warned

Will
10-05-03, 10:06 AM
*Slap* u cant feel my pain you bastard

jatinder
10-05-03, 10:08 AM
how much did you have to and dont lie :D

Will
10-05-03, 10:21 AM
beginning at neighbours (17.40) 9 cans, 2 pints, 6 bottles, 2 x double vodka red bull, ouch

:P

jatinder
10-05-03, 10:29 AM
fair enough mate I now understand your pain :D have you tried coffee with loads of sugar, I hate it when i get that empty feeling in my stomach

wisewood
12-05-03, 01:46 PM
clearly the beer you had was not rubbish Will... because if it was you wouldnt be feeling like shit... you'd be fine.

dont go pretending you didnt wanna feel like that the morning after :lol: if you didnt wanna be affected like that you wouldnt have drunk it would ya lol.

jkhilton
12-05-03, 02:13 PM
I know how you feel Will, I had made it my mission to get as drunk as is humanly possible on Saturday night, along with getting as stoned as possible aswell!!! I was in my flat with a couple of my mates and we got through 2 bottles of vodka that had been in the freezer(makes it much nicer) and about 20 cans of lager between the three of us, by the time they left my flatmate had come back with some bird he had met, apparently I spoke to them, but to be honest I dont know if I did or not!!! lmao. I felt like shit on Sunday though! :)