PDA

View Full Version : how many will be there?

waynes sri
07-07-10, 05:13 PM
how many novas will be at vboa is it still 50? or more? anyone bringing a Sri? i may be wrong but i dont think i saw another Sri at P.V apart from my own before any of you say it lol would be nice to see another havent seen one for a long time

amggsi
07-07-10, 05:47 PM
Looks like my SR is going now, have been working flat out on the Sport to get it ready, but failed!

Got engine in and going last night and got an MOT cancellation today but failed on emissions. Car isn't going right though either so don't really fancy doing a shakedown run on the M6 heading for Billing, so going for the safer option of the SR!

waynes sri
07-07-10, 09:21 PM
Looks like my SR is going now, have been working flat out on the Sport to get it ready, but failed!

Got engine in and going last night and got an MOT cancellation today but failed on emissions. Car isn't going right though either so don't really fancy doing a shakedown run on the M6 heading for Billing, so going for the safer option of the SR! sound it will be nice to see it in person mate:thumb:

Andy
07-07-10, 09:44 PM
I find it remarkable,theres no Sri's left on the scene.Far better than Gsi's.Phazer has an Sri i'd be surprised if his wasnt there.

scott.parker
07-07-10, 09:49 PM
I see what Wayne's asking, is there going to be any SRi's like his, as in look like and SRi and have the original engine etc, it's sad to say, but i very much doubt there will be any but yours there mate, but thats no bad thing, just means yours is more individual etc.

Scott

Nick J
07-07-10, 10:01 PM
Colin francombe's sri is probably the best remaining example..... Ive seen it at billing on a few occasions over the years (usually with mig) however not last year unless I missed it? Lets hope he was making it even better and is attending this weekend. :)

Nick.

scott.parker
07-07-10, 10:03 PM
Nick's right Franny's car is a lovely one, i remember seeing it years ago a Curborough srprint track, looked sweet with the light blue speed lines.

Scott

phazer
07-07-10, 10:37 PM
I find it remarkable,theres no Sri's left on the scene.Far better than Gsi's.Phazer has an Sri i'd be surprised if his wasnt there.

Not many that look factory any more sadly, most that kick about don't look much and/or are tatty. Despite what I did to mine, I still love the two tone look.

I'm supposed to be going on Sunday but it's looking likely I won't make it now :(

Rysee
07-07-10, 10:58 PM
There is a Blue SRi round here very very mint and standard bar the suspension and exhaust. Shame he's not in the club

amggsi
07-07-10, 11:04 PM
I'll maybe put the SRi badges on and keep my bonnet closed!!!!

waynes sri
07-07-10, 11:52 PM
I see what Wayne's asking, is there going to be any SRi's like his, as in look like and SRi and have the original engine etc, it's sad to say, but i very much doubt there will be any but yours there mate, but thats no bad thing, just means yours is more individual etc.

Scott
amggsi you cheat with putting SRI lol ill peel the 'I' off when your not looking.and i agree with andy on the SRI being best of course lol