PDA

View Full Version : !!! Piracy !!!

wisewood
08-05-03, 05:49 PM
Every good pirate needs a name... find out yours here...

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php

*this is me*

Black Davy Roberts

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

Tilly
08-05-03, 05:54 PM
i cant do that cause my fav colours not on there

wisewood
08-05-03, 05:56 PM
you have to choose a nice blend then... coz itsa mix of red n white.

Alex
08-05-03, 05:57 PM
Black Tom Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
8)

MattyWoo
08-05-03, 06:03 PM
Dread Pirate Cash

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Mark D
08-05-03, 06:04 PM
Iron Jack Rackham

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Bring it on land lubbers! i will swab your unswabbables and throw you all in the hold, Arrrrrrrrrrrrr me harties!

lmao

wisewood
08-05-03, 06:04 PM
pmsl... i am gonna have to make myself one of these things eventually > i got a fantastic idea for it.

blingmachine
08-05-03, 09:05 PM
Dread Pirate Vane

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Cara
08-05-03, 10:17 PM
Your pirate name is:

Dirty Mary Cash

Chris_W
08-05-03, 10:54 PM
lol
Captain Morty Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

8)

Chris

Stuart
08-05-03, 11:28 PM
Dirty Sam Kidd

how odd lol

ade
08-05-03, 11:50 PM
Red Morty Kidd

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Cunning me!

:twisted:

Neil.
09-05-03, 12:36 AM
Dirty William Kidd

ummmmmmmmmm?