PDA

View Full Version : Pissed Off Aint The Word!!!!

Markyc
01-07-10, 08:22 PM
Have been selling a few bits on ebay for a friend recently of which one was a MK4 astra driveshaft.

In the advert it didnt say it was brand new or used so someone mailed me asking is it new. My mates response was its never been fitted so i put its never been fitted.

It sold to that bloke for 0.99p So got the postage details and found out he lived in the highlands of scotland. Asked for more money postage as it was going to cost more. He did 50p more grrrrrr - pay-pal fees i got 32p!!! so i total i made a 78p earn off it!

THEN THE BLOKE HAS THE CHEEK TO LEAVE ME BAD FEEDBACK ABOUT THE DRIVESHAFT NOT BEING NEW AND POSTAGE BEING AN ISSUE!!!

Im so angry as i feel i am a very good ebayer and try and help out people when i can. I did have 100% feedback but now i dont because of that cu*t!!

As a seller you cant leave neg feedback! So all in all im pissed off on ythe plus side i did get my anger out in an email to him which if i posted up here id prob get banned for a few weeks lol!!

L14MNP
01-07-10, 08:25 PM
Lesson learnt!

Always list as B.I.N for stuff like that. Specify postage is for mainland UK only too.

Surely you had to select new or used item in the box though? I can't remember if this is mandatory though.

TS mate! :(

saloonwoody
01-07-10, 08:26 PM
egay is bull**** m8

Markyc
01-07-10, 08:31 PM
egay is bull**** m8
tell me about it they pull ur pants down and push u in the mud after lol

Derick-Sport
01-07-10, 08:50 PM
tell me about it they pull ur pants down and push u in the mud after lol

lol haha so ture mate its unreal

Mieran
01-07-10, 09:07 PM
whats his username, I'll send him some e-abuse lol

Mike
01-07-10, 09:25 PM
I cant see why your soo peed off really. eBay selling is & always has been a gamble, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Altho by the sounds of it you shot yourself in the foot with the postage cost as youve not covered your own back. (quoted to low a delivery price).

Jon_nova1
01-07-10, 09:58 PM
I too fell for the scottish highlands trap, i just sent the parcel via royal mail instead of courier lol

Sloth
01-07-10, 10:48 PM
you have his address yeah? send him a box of fresh poo.

Spudly
01-07-10, 10:52 PM
Google the 'unabomber' and post him something exciting lol

djbrowney
01-07-10, 10:57 PM
i really dont get this, if you won a something for 99p you would be as happy a pig in **** !!! you win some you loose some get over it lol

Jack
02-07-10, 07:35 AM
Aye, t'was your own fault for falling foul of the ebay pitfalls. Namely not specifying postage accurately. Oh and selling something on behalf of someone else lol