PDA

View Full Version : does any1 no contact number or email address for benji

shanehandley
08-05-03, 03:24 PM
im buying somin of him wants is email address or phone so can txt him?

is names ben curry

thanks

p.s if you read this mate has cheque arrived and when will u send zorst.

thanks

shane.

wisewood
08-05-03, 05:14 PM
have you checked the for sale section where you saw the exhaust advertised??? the post is still there somewhere.

alternatively this is his profile...
http://www.novaload.net/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1456

not sure if you have access to see his email though, it shows up with the email on mine but i am admin so it has to.

shanehandley
08-05-03, 09:23 PM
can u send me is email ?

mikeoxford
08-05-03, 10:24 PM
can u send me is email ?

probly contravenes all aspects of the data protection act but yeah why not :lol:

wisewood
09-05-03, 09:56 AM
if i gave you his email address it would break his contract with novaload as it would go against the terms and conditions he agreed to when he signed up to use the site, however i did find a post by him in for sale section which had his email address in it... I have PM'd you with a link to said post.

Nothin wrong with that > anyone could have found his email address with it just lying around like that... didnt have to use any admin power, just used the sites search facility for all posts made by him, then looked for one in for sale / wanted forums.

Luckily he dont have that many posts and the third on the list was the one i needed.

benji
09-05-03, 07:01 PM
sorted mate you should have it by now.

like i said in my e-mail i havent had chance to reply replied because i've been busy

brian
09-05-03, 11:21 PM
by any chance are you Ben richie with a new name?

benji
10-05-03, 05:27 PM
nope