PDA

View Full Version : Will Foy's Nova in Total Vauxhall

Lynsey
30-06-10, 04:29 PM
Congratulations on the feature :thumb: :d car looks stunning (and not bad yourself;)) I.Just.Love.Everything.About.It!

Sloth
30-06-10, 04:36 PM
whats with this thing of putting full stops after every word? not a dig, just seen it appearing all over esp facefukk.

mowgli
30-06-10, 04:38 PM
anyway Lynz, i got last months TV for fathers day from my kids..... you never mentioned the gay test on the carlton..........

Lynsey
30-06-10, 04:47 PM
Rob, you're not on my Faceturd and I haven't seen it there amongst ANY of my friends... I don't follow chavvy trends*, it's just something which I did to emphasise what I was saying. If you were standing here and I was speaking to you, I'd have probably stamped my feet between each word instead. That's just how much I love Will's Nova.

Mowgli- That roadtrip was awesome :D I didn't want to brag though :p We had a lot more fun in it when D and I went out alone, it was stupidly fast for such a huge, almost-20-year-old car :thumb: Lotus Carltons absolutely ROCK!

*except for owning a Nova and occasionally driving like I'm 17, just because it's loud and I like pi$$ing people off.

burgo
30-06-10, 04:50 PM
i assume its a feature on his proper car not that gay hatchback thing?

mowgli
30-06-10, 04:53 PM
Mowgli- That roadtrip was awesome :D I didn't want to brag though :p We had a lot more fun in it when D and I went out alone, it was stupidly fast for such a huge, almost-20-year-old car :thumb: Lotus Carltons absolutely ROCK!

i never called the test any names..... i was referring to your knockers next to the LC...... i really had trouble knowing where to look

Will F
30-06-10, 04:54 PM
Cheers Lynz! I am looking forward to seeing it!

When is it out??

Lynsey
30-06-10, 05:01 PM
I think it's out on Friday, Dougie only had a couple sent into the office but bought one back (I don't usually get my copy until the next one's out lol)

Burgo, yeah, his SALOOOOOOON!

Mowgli- That photo is disgusting. That's why I didn't draw peoples' attention to it! Now I understand what you meant. D'oh.

General Baxter
30-06-10, 05:03 PM
why arn't i invited, id make a great back seat passenger lol

Graeme
30-06-10, 05:10 PM
Looks good and a very positive right up, anti scene ftw and retro cool, doesn't seem that long ago since he got it off Jamie, nice fast turn around unlike myself lol

Jack
30-06-10, 05:46 PM
i was referring to your knockers next to the LC
Off to WHSmiths I go.

lol

Sloth
30-06-10, 07:42 PM
Rob, you're not on my Faceturd and I haven't seen it there amongst ANY of my friends... I don't follow chavvy trends*, it's just something which I did to emphasise what I was saying. If you were standing here and I was speaking to you, I'd have probably stamped my feet between each word instead. That's just how much I love Will's Nova.

i didnt mean your facebook, it was an honest question. jeez get down off yer high horse. :roll:
i get you like wills nova, i do too. :thumb:

Lynsey
30-06-10, 09:22 PM
High horse? That was a normal reply to your question. Don't start your old tricks again fella 'cause I really have tried to tolerate you over the last few weeks. Maybe you just read it in an arsey tone and thought that's how I intended it.

Lynsey
30-06-10, 09:27 PM
My old Nova is in there too, 'shunted' on the letters page. Poor old thing :cry:

Stuart
30-06-10, 09:27 PM
Off to WHSmiths I go.

lol

filling up the **** bank for laters

Rysee
30-06-10, 09:38 PM
One of my fave cars on here, good to know it's going to get even better Will

discoinferno
30-06-10, 09:53 PM
will have to get mine featured

leggattr
30-06-10, 10:27 PM
Got my copy through today. Good feature and loving the classic interior

Stuart
30-06-10, 10:41 PM
scan of the wabs por favour

Plug
30-06-10, 10:46 PM
my copy hasnt turned up :(

Hobbit
30-06-10, 11:32 PM
scan of the wabs por favour

The wabs are even reflected in the carltons windows. Double the wabbage :cool:

mowgli
01-07-10, 07:29 AM
well, i'm glad i wasn't the only one to notice them.............

Graeme
01-07-10, 08:23 AM
I didn't even spot it was Lynz

mowgli
01-07-10, 08:24 AM
I didn't even spot it was Lynz

go & sit on the naughty step.........it is the law for png members to be able to identify lynz's from at least 100 paces.....

Graeme
01-07-10, 09:56 AM
Sorry I'll try to educate myself better, now where is that picture of Stevie P's saloon lmfao

Hobbit
01-07-10, 02:47 PM
go & sit on the naughty step.........it is the law for png members to be able to identify lynz's wabs from at least 100 paces.....

Edited for troofs :d

mowgli
01-07-10, 02:51 PM
hobbit, i didn't say you should identify lynz from 100 paces or the plural lynzes, i said lynz's, as in belonging to lynz.........

grammar and anatomy lessons....... i'm going to have to raise my fees

Hobbit
01-07-10, 03:11 PM
50p?

mowgli
01-07-10, 03:19 PM
it'll do....

Rysee
01-07-10, 03:28 PM
How can you think about money in a thread about Will's Nova and Lynz's B O O B S?

And more to the point this thread is lacking pics of both!

mowgli
01-07-10, 03:45 PM
How can you think about money in a thread about Will's Nova and Lynz's B O O B S?

And more to the point this thread is lacking pics of both!

well, both would need a lot of money changing hands for someone to get their hands on them. i can't help with pics...

Sloth
01-07-10, 04:29 PM
i can post em later....

Spudly
01-07-10, 06:45 PM
Mowgli- That roadtrip was awesome :d I didn't want to brag though :p

HA!!!

Porky pies, is that why you were texting me the night before telling me about your lotus powered hangover cure lol

mowgli
01-07-10, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynz

Mowgli- That roadtrip was awesome :d I didn't want to brag though :p

HA!!!

Porky pies, is that why you were texting me the night before telling me about your lotus powered hangover cure lol

so lynz doesn't want to brag about it, even though every single Total Vauxhall reader will have noticed the female person stood next to it!!!!!!!!!!!

waynes sri
01-07-10, 07:05 PM
just a quick one will this months TV have P.V Show init wondering if any of us guys got our novas in if TV took any pics lol

mowgli
01-07-10, 07:07 PM
most likely its the issue after this new one....

Benn
01-07-10, 07:30 PM
Lynz, sh*t you did hit that lamp post hard didn't you. Never seen pic of it before..

Will, Saloon looks awesome dude!

scott.parker
01-07-10, 08:19 PM
Didn't even know he was doing much to the loon, I'll pop into the shop tomo, whens on general sale?

Well done also dude,

Scott

krobinson
01-07-10, 08:32 PM
Nice Feature, well done Will, love the car!

ste porter
02-07-10, 03:35 AM
my feature should be in either this or next months havent seen it yet so havent got a clue realy should subscribe realy lol

ben doodar
02-07-10, 02:26 PM
Allright lynz how u doing? have you got that nova on the road yet? i now see why you dont like appearing in the mag! whos is the saloon your on about? is anybody able to puit a link up?

adam c
02-07-10, 06:54 PM
More importantly!.....are lynz's boobs in this months or last months:confused:? lol

mowgli
02-07-10, 07:03 PM
the one with triggers brush .... oops i mean the legendary A16V TB turbo nova on the cover, so last months......

dave watson
02-07-10, 07:19 PM
lol wow you have just described me :thumb:

mowgli
03-07-10, 11:47 AM
?

Lynsey
03-07-10, 08:39 PM
He's a big tit.

Richie_B
03-07-10, 11:25 PM
So no one's scanned the pics? Poor effort.

TV went downhill a few years ago imo. Too many brand new cars with new wheels and irmscher parts and new hoses.

Rysee
03-07-10, 11:30 PM
So no one's scanned the pics? Poor effort.

TV went downhill a few years ago imo. Too many brand new cars with new wheels and irmscher parts and new hoses.

They have to pay the bills but yes I agree. Dec's Nova sport issue was the final straw for me with some crap Astra on the front

Richie_B
03-07-10, 11:36 PM
Totally has to be what sells, but it was all getting too predictable. Corsas/Novas etc only got in if they had an xe in or throttle bodies. Then there was a brand new car which they'd just taken to Regal after remortgaging.

I think most people who buy that sort of maazine are enthusiats and usually owners of older models.

Lynsey
03-07-10, 11:40 PM
I'm not a fan of Corsa Ds, Astra 5s etc that have all been sent away to lageR to have £$£$£$ thrown at them for some poofta who's going to be paying finance and/or getting shafted by lageR for the next 10 years. There are a lot of people who are though and probably think Novas/ Cavaliers/ mk1&2 Astras etc are ****e and don't want to read about them. I like the stories behind the builds, I like to know how many cans of Red Bull and 3am finishes people have had when they've been putting so much effort into meeting a set deadline and how many other motors got killed (sorry, sacrificed) in the making.

I do always read the Nova features though :)

PS- this issue is in a sealed packet guys. I don't underestimate your sneakiness but WHS may start noticing a trend!

Rysee
03-07-10, 11:44 PM
Damn forgot to look in Tesco today, knew there was something other then KY jelly, a stuffed Gorrila toy and a bag of pretzels

Lynsey
03-07-10, 11:44 PM
lol, I took way to long to write my response! I had written that as a reply to your other post Richie B.

As for the front cover thing- it's not down to which car is best in that month's magazine, it's about a million different arty farty design things (which I won't even begin to explain as I don't understand myself), which cars they've had on covers recently, what cars are on the front of other mags going to press that month etc etc etc.

Lynsey
03-07-10, 11:50 PM
Totally has to be what sells, but it was all getting too predictable. Corsas/Novas etc only got in if they had an xe in or throttle bodies. Then there was a brand new car which they'd just taken to Regal after remortgaging.

I think most people who buy that sort of maazine are enthusiats and usually owners of older models.

I don't think that's the case with the Novas and Corsas. It's just that there aren't many small engined, well built motors about because ultimately everyone wants big power so usually fit with LET or XE :cool: To my knowledge there are a couple of small block Novas that are waiting to go in just now.

Jack
04-07-10, 12:17 PM
Lynz, put my nova in. V6 would be different lol

Lynsey
04-07-10, 02:47 PM
As if it has anything to do with me :wtf: I'm doing my first bit of work for the mag tomorrow :) It includes driving the Snake Pass so double :d s!

MattBrown
04-07-10, 02:54 PM
I see what people are saying about all the "VXR Finance" and certain tuners etc.

But, would you go and buy a brand new corsa VXR, then take it home and pull the engine out for a conversion?

It seems to me, that the "home brewed" cars are all over 6 years old, like vxr powered corsa "C"s seem to be the in thing atm.

Still a good mag, and great to read on the harry slapper:)

Jack
04-07-10, 04:15 PM
As if it has anything to do with me :wtf:
Influence Dougie lol

Lynsey
04-07-10, 08:59 PM
I read Classic and Vintage Commercials in the erm... bath.

No, I just wouldn't buy a brand new Corsa VXR. Could get something a millions times cooler if I had that sort of money to spend (see What would you have? thread!).

Jack- I can only influence Dougie on some things, none of them are mag related. I stay out of all that. But I'll give it a go- take one for the team ;)

Benn
04-07-10, 09:07 PM
like vxr powered corsa "C"s seem to be the in thing atm.

I keep having dirty thoughts on one of them.. More so just Zlet powered.

Nova_Sean
04-07-10, 09:10 PM
When is your car going to be in TV benn?

Benn
04-07-10, 09:16 PM
When its wanted.

scott.parker
04-07-10, 09:24 PM
Dont Ask Benn that question! lol TBF mate if i was you i would try fart car, or Breadline just for giggles..

Lynsey
04-07-10, 09:40 PM
Of course your car is wanted :thumb: You're just never quite happy with it because you a perfectionist! Fast Car and Redline are in the same office (Dougie sits next to Redline guys) so would probably pass it on to Total Vauxhall anyway.

MattBrown
04-07-10, 09:42 PM
I keep having dirty thoughts on one of them.. More so just Zlet powered.

Your just dirtyly into cars lol

Erm, zlet seems to be the coolest thing atm.

Im feeling a rwd zlet chevette;)

mowgli
05-07-10, 07:52 AM
Im feeling a rwd zlet chevette;)

makes a change from sheep i spose

MattBrown
05-07-10, 07:53 AM
makes a change from sheep i spose

:( 300 feet over the border, however, my council tax and rates are half yours in england:d

General Baxter
05-07-10, 07:55 AM
id rather pay extra to live in england
then pay half the rates in scotland and wales lol

but id rather completly **** off out this country then live in the uk lol

Benn
05-07-10, 08:12 AM
Of course your car is wanted :thumb: You're just never quite happy with it because you a perfectionist! Fast Car and Redline are in the same office (Dougie sits next to Redline guys) so would probably pass it on to Total Vauxhall anyway.

Why thank you and i cant help it, i see way to make it better.

Your just dirtyly into cars lol

Erm, zlet seems to be the coolest thing atm.

Small cars with turbo engines..lol