PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know much about....

wisewood
08-05-03, 01:30 PM
does anyone know much about the real meanings of dreams???
coz i know they rarely emean what they appear to mean at the time.

if anyone does have any ideas... please take a look at this... (http://www.wisew.com/dreams.php)

Wiggie
08-05-03, 02:56 PM
lol what the hell. yeah its an interesting subject, bit like the question "ehat happnes when your dead" but i have no idea!!!

wisewood
08-05-03, 03:24 PM
see thats why i am getting them written down... coz they are VERY VERY wierd.

Dicko
08-05-03, 03:31 PM
how do we post on that :s

apparently if u walk into a building in a dream it represents penetration lol

ill get my m8 to post some stuff on here he did it at uni as a project

wij 264
08-05-03, 03:34 PM
I dont know what they mean but i had a dream the other night that i was having sex with Avril Lavigne and it was prety cool. i wish it meant that i was gona actually have sex with her...

wisewood
08-05-03, 03:35 PM
how do we post on that :s

you click on the link for the comments... at the bottom of the commments is a box to posta comment of your own.

only i can post a completely new message.

Dicko
08-05-03, 03:41 PM
no there isnt, or at least wasnt, i went on the site earlier and theere was but on this post there is not"!

Dicko
08-05-03, 03:43 PM
aahhh i haveto click the link that looks like its based on the person who left the last comment :P

sorry m8 just a bit confusing that

wisewood
08-05-03, 03:43 PM
there is mate... honestly there is.
hit refresh, or CTRL+F5 and see if that helps... its gotta be there... it all runs on the same script.

Dicko
08-05-03, 03:50 PM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_view.php?id=812

:o

wisewood
08-05-03, 04:34 PM
click where it say comments after the post i done...
thats all you gotta do mate.

?Marty?
08-05-03, 04:59 PM
What does it mean when i wake up and it looks like slugs have been in my bed, and my cock is stuck to my leg?

wisewood
08-05-03, 05:05 PM
same as when it happens to me... it means you ahve been dreaming of Rod Stewart!!! :lol:

Wiggie
08-05-03, 08:58 PM
:roll: *shudder*

ade
09-05-03, 12:00 AM
lol!

We did this post about 9 months ago. Some WEIRD results - went on for ages. Followed shortly by the what freaks you out about death thread.

Theres an excellent book you can buy - seem to recall that snakes are a sign of money - running when you think you are being chased and tripping over constantly means youre hiding from serious problems (relationships usually) - dreaming of water and warmth usually means you've p1ssed the bed and falling off a cliff and hitting the bottom means youre dead coz the shock realisation of the impact gives you a massive heart attack.

Failing that you'll definately follow through or p1ss the bed

Not that I have

Has anyone ever shat themselves in bed? (done a spud from trainspotting)

Been close to p1ssing the bed - drempt I was standing at the toilet bowl - woke up in the nick of time

:o

?Marty?
09-05-03, 01:03 AM
:lol: Nice one ade.

Nah, even though i may be dreaming, i ALWAYS know that i'm dreaming. So i can (and do) control my dreams.

wisewood
09-05-03, 10:12 AM
if you always know its a dream, youre not fully asleep mate... if you are in a proper deep sleep like you should be you wouldnt know it was a dream because your concious mind wouldnt be awake to tell you it was a dream.

ade, the toilet thing is what i normally get > i dream about standing at a toilet.. or as is mentioned on my site > dream that i am actually having a piss at the time and it wakes me up before i actually wet the bed.

However, I have had an accident once when i was 16 and i had been on the newcastle brown and had to be up for school the next day > woke up in the morning covered in my own vomit and urine... which was nice!!!

Mum went mad :lol:

linzTDI
09-05-03, 12:21 PM
there is a dream de-coder on yahoo if you copy and paste the info from your site it will tell you what certain things mean

wisewood
09-05-03, 12:24 PM
any chance you can get me a link to it linz??

linzTDI
09-05-03, 12:28 PM
i'll try give me 5mins babe

wisewood
09-05-03, 12:31 PM
okily dokily.

linzTDI
09-05-03, 12:38 PM
see if this is any good

wisewood
09-05-03, 12:40 PM
see if whats any good???

linzTDI
09-05-03, 12:41 PM
sorry....going mad

http://astrology.yahoo.com/us/astrology/funtools/dreamanalysis/index.html

wisewood
09-05-03, 12:56 PM
well it would seem that the dream about the new job on an oil rig, from what i can make out from various bits on that site means that i am looking to find a new job but am afraid of what it might hold for me in the future ...

thats what i got by reading between the lines anyway.
pretty accurate really :D

then again, i might just be interpreting it in the way i want to lol.

linzTDI
09-05-03, 01:17 PM
glad i could help

wisewood
09-05-03, 01:19 PM
:D not for the first time either...

thanks linz.