PDA

View Full Version : ¡¡¡ ɟɟo ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɯ ƃuıǝǝd s,ʇı puɐ ʞɔnʇ sı ǝuoɥdı ʎɯ uo ǝʇɐʇoɹ

Southie
30-06-10, 08:25 AM
llɐ sı ʇɐɥʇ :d

ʞɔnʇs

stupot89
30-06-10, 09:15 AM
lol i think some one is bored

wwmnw
30-06-10, 10:40 AM
ǝdʎʇ noʎ uǝɥʍ uʍop ǝpısdn ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ buıuɹnʇ ʎɹʇ

Southie
30-06-10, 10:43 AM
:p ʍʇq ǝuoɥdı ɐ pɐɥ noʎ ʍǝuʞ ɹǝʌǝu lol ɯǝɥʇ ƃuıuɹnʇ dǝǝʞ noʎ uǝɥʍ ǝʇɐʇoɹ ʎǝɥʇ ʞɹoʍ ʇ,uoʍ llıʇs ʇı puɐ ʇɐɥʇ ǝuop ǝʌ,ı

wwmnw
30-06-10, 10:46 AM
ןoן (: uʍop ǝpısdn ɹoʇıuoɯ ʎɯ uɹnʇ ʇsnظ ı ןıɐɥdı uɐ ʇob ʇ,uǝʌɐɥ ı

Sloth
30-06-10, 10:55 AM
spam, reported

lol

Jack
30-06-10, 12:39 PM
does that make it an !phone then?

GRUNT 16V
30-06-10, 12:40 PM
lol wtf

Nova_Tek
30-06-10, 12:48 PM
Saw this shizzle on facebook, people typing upside down. It wouldn't be an iPhone if it didn't go wrong :p

mowgli
30-06-10, 12:59 PM
this is where modern technology & me fall out..... i can understand why phones, texting & digi photos are worth having in a handy pocket phone....... all the rest of the stuff is unnecessary...... maybe mobile internet has its uses.... but i think the iphone is a shockingly bad, unreliable thing.. we had some & they went back within two weeks, even our blackberrys were better, and they are crap... they are fine if you work in an office & commute on a train, so you have several hours to kill every day, but manual workers just wreck them..

Nova_Tek
30-06-10, 01:03 PM
Even the iPhone 4 which is mean't to be much improved over the others loses 3G signal when you hold it lol (reports I've read)

Southie, try removing tha battery whitout shutting down the phone, remove the SIM crd and refit. normally clears phones that have gone AWOL

mowgli
30-06-10, 01:05 PM
try getting a simple basic mobile phone (like the old ones) with no bells & whistles, like i had to for an elderly relative recently........... it was impossible.. it is yet another case of the makers don't listen to the users. there are millions of people in this country alone, that want a simple basic phone and nothing more..........

mowgli
30-06-10, 01:06 PM
Even the iPhone 4 which is mean't to be much improved over the others loses 3G signal when you hold it lol (reports I've read)

Southie, try removing tha battery whitout shutting down the phone, remove the SIM crd and refit. normally clears phones that have gone AWOL

radio 5 live even covered the uk launch of the phone & hundred of people had queued up all night to get one that they had preordered...........

i think some people must really have nothing better to do

Southie
30-06-10, 01:08 PM
Well got it working now lol The new os4 I installed had made it go :tard:

Just restored it and it's back to normal now :d

GRUNT 16V
30-06-10, 01:09 PM
Friend of mine just sold his I phone 4th edition for £600 ! People mus be desperate for them ! lol

Edd
30-06-10, 01:26 PM
Got my iPhone 4 on Friday.

Lots more features than previous iPhones, I never had any trouble at all with my old one, had it for 18 months, drop it, sat on it never broke.

Just need the jailbreak to come out for the 4.0 software and then it's free apps time again.

I find my iPhone very useful, iPod, Internet for when I'm bored on 12 hour nights, a sat nav that is very good and now with the iPhone 4 decent camera and video.

Nova_Tek
30-06-10, 01:30 PM
Thing with the iPhone 4 is that it's the iPhone that was mean't to come out in the very beginning. Apart from the apps my N95 8GB that is now 3 years old does everything the iPhone's have offered, I've dropped that and landed on it during a footty kick about, it's entertainment on long flights, it's a solid phone. The iPhone is premium as it's very expensive but everyone has one which takes away it's premium-ness ime.

Still a slick phone but I doubt I'd buy one.

Southie
30-06-10, 01:38 PM
I've still got 9 months on my contract so won't be upgrading till then. In all fairness my iPhones never let me down before today and I've had one since they came out.

L14MNP
30-06-10, 04:00 PM
Richie and I played our mate on MSN with the upside down font all night once. lol

Epic stuff. "Nowt wrong with mine mate, is your screen upside down/Do you have a virus" etc. lol

Jon_nova1
30-06-10, 10:46 PM
I don't see a point in all this new stuff, im 24! I have a pc to go on the internet with, why do i need something that types upside down? i've never needed one before lol

When my Sony K800i died at the end of last year, all i wanted was a new model phone that rang people, text people and took photos, basically a K800 with a decent camera.

What did i end up with? the samsung tocco lite, some stupid touch screen thing that now has a touch screen covered in scratches along with touchscreen keys that are so small you have to use something pointy on it:roll: