PDA

View Full Version : how my job is going...

Neil.
08-05-03, 01:05 AM
well hours have gone up this week, 37 im doing, today i did 12 and half hours with 1 hour brake, and 2morow im doing same. Moneys gone up to ?5.10 :D

So that's ?189 this week :D

Getting vented bonnet and mikes doing my injection system for me as soon as i get my days off next week, fitting my new green stuff brake pads on to me corsa GSi vented and grooved discs with calipers on friday :D

Just shows how money makes all the differnce to a car.

And ill pay off a little of my debts too!

Sorry, im bored.

Neil

wisewood
08-05-03, 09:58 AM
12.5 hours with a one hour break eh neil... :lol: good to see you FINALLY working for a living.

jkhilton
08-05-03, 10:50 AM
lol, Wise, you do 12.5 hours novaload with a 1 hour work break!! :)

wisewood
08-05-03, 11:15 AM
and i get paid more than Neil does for doing it too :lol:

Dicko
08-05-03, 11:18 AM
same here, but i only spend about 8 hours on NL and 30mins work

ade
08-05-03, 11:22 AM
lol - all I;ve been doing recently is goinf on NL during working hours - leave my current job this time next week - then start at Esure the following Monday!

:D

Insurance anyone...

Although We only insure "sensible" drivers. now this seems to be the older generation which in my experience are VVVVVVV Dangerous!

:?

Love the way neil has the right priority over spend all money on car and a little on debts

:lol:

Neil.
09-05-03, 12:06 AM
well its the way it has to be done! lol, altho bank will prob phone me up asking if i will ever pay em off!

wisewood
09-05-03, 11:06 AM
for those of you daft enough to get into debt... here is a little tip in debt management.

When the bank/creditcard/loan/finance people phone you and ask you why they aint recieved a payment form you for 4 months, say "oooooh i am sorry, i will sort it out asap..." and then send them something crap like 10 quid.

This stops them complaining for a while as if you make regular payments, even if its only a tiny amount they will be happier than if htey recieve nothing at all...

:D

*this was a public service announcment by wisewood*

jkhilton
09-05-03, 11:29 AM
for those of you daft enough to get into debt... here is a little tip in debt management.

It's not a case of being daft enough to get into debt, sometimes things happen beyond our control. I was made redundant last year, but I got a payout so I cleared things like my old loan and a few other bills etc. and was back to a clean sheet again. But then when my MR2 blew up I had bills coming out of my ears and that put me back into debt. I've virtually cleared it all now though.

Alex
09-05-03, 11:34 AM
Insurance anyone...

Although We only insure "sensible" drivers. now this seems to be the older generation which in my experience are VVVVVVV Dangerous!

if i could prove that i was a sensible driver, would it be discrimination if they refused to insure me :lol:

wisewood
09-05-03, 11:44 AM
It's not a case of being daft enough to get into debt, sometimes things happen beyond our control.

i know mate, i am in some debt (about 5k) myself... not all of it was my fault, some of it was just stuff going wrong... and it spiralled out of control.

But once i got it cleared aint touching credit anymore... no chance, only leads to trouble.