PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ Italy

L14MNP
24-06-10, 04:47 PM
:d

L33 LEG
24-06-10, 04:55 PM
My predictions from the thread the other week arnt too far off. Said france and italy will fail lol

L14MNP
24-06-10, 05:02 PM
Don't think I seen it Lee. Good guessin! lol

L33 LEG
24-06-10, 05:16 PM
England to finish top of the group but only scrape the results.

Will lose in the first knockout stage as rooney will get sent off.

Gerrard and Lampard will not be seen throughout the whole 90mins of each game as usual apart from the freekicks which will be well off.

Crouch to score a header in the first game and everyone will **** over him.

Heskey will make a 10 minute appearance and will 'hold up' play well.

Terry will get abuse from all the fans and will cry himself to death at the thought of losing England's 'best' chance of winning the world cup...again.

Fans will riot, the WAGs will cause problems on and off the pitch. Capello will only play the big star names although they have proven time and time again how crap they are for England.

Spain will win easily, Holland will surprise people and get to the semis. Italy and France to fail nearly as bad as England. Brazil runners up.

My predictions, same **** every 4 years tbh. I love football but cannot stand all the wannabes and girls supporting football for the month just for a piss-up.

Oh and the horns from the fans are going to really pee me off.

:thumb: :cool: :wtf:

This is what i said, isnt perfect but it's looking good so far.

We very very nearly finished top of the group by scraping the results, usa's last minute goal messed that up.

As usual, Lampard has done nothing, he did indeed have a few pointless free kicks. Gerrard played ok the other day though but still not done much.

Heskey came on for the last ten minutes the other day, even the commentators said he will hold the ball up well.

Terry hasnt got any abuse yet of the fans, but he was in the media for getting abuse from the manager.

Fans havnt riotted but have been the worst supporters on the pitch by booing. I have only read the papers a few times and saw that the WAGs have flown down there, not sure if they have caused any trouble as of yet.

Italy and France failed, badly Lol.

The horns have pissed me off.

GDN16v
24-06-10, 05:18 PM
England will be following them home on sunday as well!lol

bmw156
24-06-10, 05:47 PM
This is what i said, isnt perfect but it's looking good so far.

We very very nearly finished top of the group by scraping the results, usa's last minute goal messed that up.

As usual, Lampard has done nothing, he did indeed have a few pointless free kicks. Gerrard played ok the other day though but still not done much.

Heskey came on for the last ten minutes the other day, even the commentators said he will hold the ball up well.

Terry hasnt got any abuse yet of the fans, but he was in the media for getting abuse from the manager.

Fans havnt riotted but have been the worst supporters on the pitch by booing. I have only read the papers a few times and saw that the WAGs have flown down there, not sure if they have caused any trouble as of yet.

Italy and France failed, badly Lol.

The horns have pissed me off.

sorry but he was on for the other two gamessss lol

Jack
24-06-10, 08:41 PM
Heskey is, and always will be, sh!t.

LMFAO @ Denmark being hammered by Vtec though at the moment. Arf.

Adam
24-06-10, 08:49 PM
Heskey is good at what he does (hold the ball up)
He aint no goal scorer

pikey1986
25-06-10, 06:19 AM
i cant stand heskey, couldn't hit a cows **** with a banjo

GRUNT 16V
25-06-10, 10:35 AM
what about rooney at the moment !!!!!!!! lol

tony k
25-06-10, 10:49 AM
heskey is pants,cant see what managers see in him,there was plenty of other options to take,see what happens sunday

come on england