PDA

View Full Version : help please

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
23-06-10, 12:22 PM
Right im wanting to roller paint my car Red, dunno what red yet maybe just red red or flame red.
but i was wondering what the paint is i need to get ive searched afew forums and it comes up with a few names but there american and cant seem to find a english name to tht paint, is it that Hammerite stuff?

aslo what do i need and how do i thin it out thanks robert

mowgli
23-06-10, 12:25 PM
please don't use hammerite.....

go to a proper car paint shop & buy some proper car paint. a decent local motor factors that sells panels will be able to help. if you are near a tractor dealership, they usually sell lots of different cans of paint, you could paint it a tractor colour & it won't cost too much. if you are happy with a roller finish, don't bother spending huge money on expensive paints

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
23-06-10, 12:40 PM
please don't use hammerite.....

go to a proper car paint shop & buy some proper car paint. a decent local motor factors that sells panels will be able to help. if you are near a tractor dealership, they usually sell lots of different cans of paint, you could paint it a tractor colour & it won't cost too much. if you are happy with a roller finish, don't bother spending huge money on expensive paints

thanks for the info paint chop not 2 far up from me will have a nosey in there :thumb: